Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful (53459 Views)

Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 12:52pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin sad grin cheesy grin undecided I dnt slander U but the remain that u snap oda state join ur Abakaliki.40pcent of ur pics are/Is FAKE

OK....you can take a leave

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by dokiOloye(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Mynd44,seun,lalasticala.pls,always verify news/post b4 u move it to FP.40pcent of the Abakaliki pics here are FAKE.
highlight d one that is fake naa.
Odenni

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by stagger: 12:53pm On May 08, 2017
computerwiz2:

it is very sad how the mods move this so called fake traveller's posts to the frontpage. yesterday half of the pictures he posted on that owerri thread were actually from other states. my advise is that the mods should stop encouraging this fraud with frontpage and also delete any further thread he creates. nairaland should not be used as a place where misinformation is promoted.

Mr Man,
I have business interests in Ebonyi state. I first travelled there in 1997 just one year after the state was created. I have traveled round there a lot. I know many parts of that state. I can categorically tell you that the pictures are all from AI and a few other parts of the state. Many of you have never travelled out of your little s***hole cubicles. So stop uttering what you do not know.

David Umahi the present governor is God's answer to the prayers of Ebonyians who saw hell under Martin Elechi. Elechi did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING as governor for 8 years. Umahi in 2 years in a recessed economy is doing things Elechi could not do in 8 years of an oil boom.

I suggest you buy a ticket and travel down to the state on a fact-finding mission.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by colli247(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided dey here dey deceive urself.u can't scam pipu like me.Dey snap other state pic join Abakaliki IpobisaScam.
HAHAHAHAH abakaliki pic have turn to lagos and enugu
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ipobarecriminals: 12:56pm On May 08, 2017
Seun,lalasticala dnt allow this OP to deceive tourist(s) with dis FRAUD pics he "lifted/steal" from oda state.Dnt allow them to use Nairaland forum to deceive people

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by valandy99(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2017
Austinoiz:
Abalikiliki still remains Abakiliki in my mind and eyes. In Imo here, we rate them below average.
it's either u are mad or u re stupid..

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Rxdon(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2017
uglyafonja:
Abakalike...the salt city

Nice pix...

The neatness of the streets and environments caught my attention.

Other state government like that of kogi should take a clue from administrator of ebonyi state

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 08, 2017
bmxshop:

I am an extended family of the Peccuno 's.
oh! how nice! grin i knew the old man his first son and the daughter not sure but there was a teenage girl then it was a long time ago in the 80's, i was you about 12 years old then, I went with my uncle who was one of their customers to their quarry, they were very spoilt teenagers grin

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Bridgy450(f): 1:06pm On May 08, 2017
That's truly Ai, apart from a few pics from other LGAs. The present governor has done well.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 08, 2017
dokiOloye:
The family is still very much around though Pecuno himself is long dead.
One of d sons,nicknamed Pepsi also died recently,less than a year ago.
oh! that's very unfortunate,, i knew there father the first son and the daughter (not sure) but there was a female teenager then used to hang out in their quarry were they produced terrazo stones are they still in quarry business i knew they had a quarry factory they were very spoilt teenagers grin
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ijayebonyi(f): 1:14pm On May 08, 2017
That's my state

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by fabregas04(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2017
uglyafonja:
They have a very nice stadium....I even played football on Saturday evening
that is where we normally hold our CDS meeting, d city is quite good, i enjoyed my stay there. I can see waterworks road, onwe rd, ogoja rd etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ibiboatais(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2017
Sincerely am impressed with the pictures shared so far. Though more works needs to be done on this state. I see them going places.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by SageTravels: 1:28pm On May 08, 2017
dokiOloye:
Stop making Urself look foolish in a public forum,remember,d Internet never forgets.
As an indigene,born brought up lived most of my adult life in Ebonyi,I can tell U that d pictures are 100% Abakaliki wt d exception of d salt Lake wc is in Uburu where d present governor and Ogbonnia Onu hail from and then d beach wc is in Afikpo where Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu hails from which are still part of Ebonyi state.
Don't go about disgracing Urself wt that miscreant u quoted.

Dont mind him jor
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by SageTravels: 1:34pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Seun,lalasticala dnt allow this OP to deceive tourist(s) with dis FRAUD pics he "lifted/steal" from oda state.Dnt allow them to use Nairaland forum to deceive people

I challenge you to point Out one pic that is not Ebonyi state. I will Pay you N10,000 Within 5 mins.

Bonus I will package all inclusive tour for you to tour around Ebonyi state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by dokiOloye(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2017
gypsey:
oh! that's very unfortunate,, i knew there father the first son and the daughter (not sure) but there was a female teenager then used to hang out in their quarry were they produced terrazo stones are they still in quarry business i knew they had a quarry factory they were very spoilt teenagers grin
Yeah,they're still in d quarry business though its not as booming as it was b4 cos they no longer enjoy d monopoly few of them had in those days.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2017
computerwiz2:

don't mind him, i have called the attention of the mods; seun lalasticlala mynd44. stop encouraging the fake traveller with front page. he is just uploading random internet pictures and it is confusing and misleading viewers of this site. they should take that nonsense to ipob sites.
Saraki why are you pained Why always hitting your head on wall when ever you see developments in East You don't know Abakilike is far developed when compare to your cities, seriously you need to tour round east to understand how you guys has retrogressed, this is not propaganda it's fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Onwe101(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2017
uglyafonja:
Abakalike is the capital of ebony state.....it is popularly called A.I..
The city is beautiful and with so many fun creating arena....
The city is endowed with nice hotels..
A golf city
Beaches and shopping mall,eateries.etc..
The city glitters at night....with three elegant flyovers, nice road network and beautiful buildings....
I love it when I visited over the weekend...you can't just get enough of this city....
A city with nice people and hardworking....

This are the few pics I took when I visited over the weekend...
I really had fun
u no snap vegas?i miss home
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 2:28pm On May 08, 2017
Onwe101:
u no snap vegas?i miss home
sorry for not capturing it....but I will do better next time
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by murphyibiam15(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2017
uglyafonja:

You are just pained.....i ask to forward any pics that is not Abakalike, but instead of you to do that you are here ranting.....
Common Abakalike and Owerri is giving you headache and frustrations....
I wonder what will happen when I open a thread on Enugu and Awka..
nice one.
what of pics from ochudo/centenary city

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 2:39pm On May 08, 2017
murphyibiam15:
nice one. what of pics from ochudo/centenary city
Thanks... I will try and cover that side when next I visit within the year

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by amajoy: 2:46pm On May 08, 2017
I am from Okposi,Ebonyi state.I am a professional and I can boldly say that we are not below average as most people think.We are upcoming and we are great!.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
lil boy,have u been to all the place he "steal the pics" from? U are too small.The fact remain that he snap other state beautiful place join Abakaliki.U can only deceive the kids not peep like me

I laughed when i read the post above.. I mistakenly quoted a lunatic. Apologies house... Calling me a kid " i blame the internet for that" like i said i know all the spots represented in those images and it belongs to Ebonyi state Nigeria. For avoidance of doubt TREK to the nearest loading bay that shuttles Ebonyi and excuse one of the drivers, show him the above images and get your confirmations there or alternatively start saving MONEY from your launch stipend henceforth and in no time probably December it should make up the fare. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Freeman50(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2017
Poster ....the 9th picture is Onitsha close to main market. wonder what it's doing in your abakaliki. Mind you.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ipobarecriminals: 3:06pm On May 08, 2017
0taPiaPia:

I laughed when i read the post above.. I mistakenly quoted a lunatic. Apologies house... Calling me a kid " i blame the internet for that" like i said i know all the spots represented in those images and it belongs to Ebonyi state Nigeria. For avoidance of doubt TREK to the nearest loading bay that shuttles Ebonyi and excuse one of the drivers, show him the above images and get your confirmations there or alternatively start saving MONEY from your launch stipend henceforth and in no time probably December it should make up the fare. Shalom.
u are a kid.I don't need to insult u,I know the characteristic of a kid.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Abagworo(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2017
Austinoiz:
Abalikiliki still remains Abakiliki in my mind and eyes. In Imo here, we rate them below average.

Chino take it easy.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ipobarecriminals: 3:20pm On May 08, 2017
SageTravels:

I challenge you to point Out one pic that is not Ebonyi state. I will Pay you N10,000 Within 5 mins.

Bonus I will package all inclusive tour for you to tour around Ebonyi state.
I have 3 buses that shuttle Lagos, Abuja,Enugu.I'm well comfortable/live in my own personal house.U are free to visit either my office/house and still collect salary on 18th.Guess the coy that pay salary on the 18th unfailingly,go find out.So,keep that u r 10k for ur feeding
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by sizzlers(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2017
am still seeing onitsha picture here oo! (St peters plaza, onitsha), abakiliki no gee BLUE AND WHITE COLOUR KEKE, which day abakalki join niger delta.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Schematics: 3:36pm On May 08, 2017
Do you see why you are a cursed old man, because he said he is from your Imo state that's why you want to divert attention by calling him chino. It easier for chino to attack your useless Imo state than Ebonyi that's known to be good and filled with nice easy going people.

Abagworo:

Chino take it easy.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by SageTravels: 3:37pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
I have 3 buses that shuttle Lagos, Abuja,Enugu.I'm well comfortable/live in my own personal house.U are free to visit either my office/house and still collect salary on 18th.Guess the coy that pay salary on the 18th unfailingly,go find out.So,keep that u r 10k for ur feeding

Lolzzz. Poor Man. So that your 3 buses that shuttle Lagos, Abuja, Enugu Cannot take u to Abakaliki to see things for yourself. Your Username is just a definition of who you are. Gerreerrhia mehn
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ipobarecriminals: 3:48pm On May 08, 2017
SageTravels:

Lolzzz. Poor Man. So that your 3 buses that shuttle Lagos, Abuja, Enugu Cannot take u to Abakaliki to see things for yourself. Your Username is just a definition of who you are. Gerreerrhia mehn
Have u seen Ekene dili following his buses around /going from one place to another.?U are a kid.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2017
... Nice development coming from Ebonyi state. You can take away my wealth,my fame, my life but you can't take away the INDOMITABLE SPIRIT of prosperity that lies within an average igbo person. Those places were hitherto reduced to rubles and smithereens during the ill-fated genocidal civil war against the Igbos.But today, Igboland, is standing tall and developing in a geometrical progression faster than those area that where watching the horror as it unfolds from their TV . Now that's the "spirit" I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea / Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) / Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.