Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful (53455 Views)

Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Chukazu: 11:21am On May 08, 2017
The only thing that fascinates me about Ebonyi is their gorgeous and beautiful Afikpo women... Other areas they have a long way to go

4 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2017
CXLVII:
Ebonyi called a city shocked shocked shocked

It's simply a glorified town with few basic social amenities

Abakilike is far better than Ado Ekiti, Akure, Osogbo and Abeokuta

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by alnino94(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2017
because Una see owerri own, Una wan come do Una own

me I day abakiliki, Abakaliki never reach abeg...

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by alnino94(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Britain4(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2017
I didn't see any Brown roof...... I got so much disappointed
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by comrChris(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2017
Abakaliki may not be as beautiful n big as Lagos, Enugu,Owerri etc but it's certainly ahead of her mates, the governor has done perfectly well, abakaliki n ebonyi in general is coming up n growing rapidly..

If you know ebonyi last 10 years n compare it now you will see the huge difference..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by SageTravels: 11:29am On May 08, 2017
alnino94:

Where for Abakaliki Bro
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by tysontim(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2017
Beach in Ebony

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by chi4ik(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2017
Austinoiz:
Abalikiliki still remains Abakiliki in my mind and eyes. In Imo here, we rate them below average.
you are so silly!! what makes you feel that you are better than them? do you feed nor train them? what is your problem sef? pls stop embarrassing the Igbos here..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 11:37am On May 08, 2017
Abakalike city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Bigii(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2017
"Onyeabakaliki" know derogatory term is more than thisgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Goodinfo: 11:39am On May 08, 2017
Nice one. Gov Okowa is busy putting gutter in Asaba instead of drainage.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 11:40am On May 08, 2017
inner street roads rehabilitation

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 11:45am On May 08, 2017
The third flyover under construction

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by xangerar: 11:46am On May 08, 2017
I find it difficult to depart this city anytime I visit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 11:49am On May 08, 2017
Abakalike

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ipobarecriminals: 11:51am On May 08, 2017
u Waka about they snap Abuja,Lagos Enugu come mixed am with Abakaliki. Ipobare....................... fraudsters JOE IGBOKWE May,2017
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by nnokwa042(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2017
Austinoiz:
Abalikiliki still remains Abakiliki in my mind and eyes. In Imo here, we rate them below average.
so IMO is now London or Madrid we boast for nothing in this country
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Immorttal: 12:00pm On May 08, 2017
hucienda:
Twin with Salt Lake City, Utah. No?
salt lake city,Utah is different na. You cant compare Nigeria with America na grin
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 12:00pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u Waka about they snap Abuja,Lagos Enugu come mixed am with Abakaliki. Ipobare....................... fraudsters JOE IGBOKWE May,2017

so Abakalike pictures have turn to Lagos,Abuja and Enugu......Wowww....
That means the state is really beautiful....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by nopains: 12:02pm On May 08, 2017
Austinoiz:

like a thief that creeps in the night afonja has crept in and has been spotted. what do i do with him?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by goodwishes: 12:02pm On May 08, 2017
tysontim:
Beach in Ebony
You call a River/Stream a Beach shocked shocked shocked I'm amazed. I served in Abakaliki,The only thing i liked about Abakalki is the comfort i get from their hotels,it makes me feel i'm home(in Lagos). I stayed alot at the hotel in WDC(can't remember the name properly), I miss my lunch at Stadium with the big titus fish smiley Abakaliki wasn't this fine,i preferred to relax at Enugu some weekends,i guess it has improved now.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by MrOdyssey(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2017
Abakaliki rocks. currently studying there. Drop a pm if u reside in Abakaliki. lets hookup.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by computerwiz2: 12:03pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

The ipob OP is a fraud, he is just uploading random pictures from everywhere. he did the same thing with that owerri thread yesterday. mod should take note of this op that goes about uploading unrelated pictures. this is misleading, stop energizing this fake traveller with frontpage. thank you. cc: mynd44 seun lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 12:04pm On May 08, 2017
Panda supermarket.... Abakalike

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 12:08pm On May 08, 2017
computerwiz2:

The ipob OP is a fraud, he is just uploading random pictures from everywhere. he did the same thing with that owerri thread yesterday. mod should take note of this op that goes about uploading unrelated pictures. this is misleading, stop energizing this fake traveller with frontpage. thank you. cc: mynd44 seun lalasticlala

If you have any pics that is not related to Abakalike... kindly forward it....thanks

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ObiOkpor(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2017
raker300:
this first pic is onitsha
keep quite my friend! That flyover is spera in deo in A.I.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by DonBenny77(m): 12:09pm On May 08, 2017
OP where are the beaches
is that how you use to lie.......
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by davolas(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2017
Remembering NYSC days back den,ebonyi is blessed,Abakaliki lyk lagos.God bless that state indeed njoy my stay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ObiOkpor(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2017
Austinoiz:
Rate them below as per what? Can you compare old IMO state and new baby state? A day shall come when Abakaliki will be the capital of East.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ipobarecriminals: 12:16pm On May 08, 2017
uglyafonja:

so Abakalike pictures have turn to Lagos,Abuja and Enugu......Wowww....
That means the state is really beautiful....
undecided dey here dey deceive urself.u can't scam pipu like me.Dey snap other state pic join Abakaliki IpobisaScam.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ObiOkpor(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2017
stagger:
To think that David Umahi is doing what that old thief Martins Elechi could not do in 8 years shows that the problem we have in Nigeria is bad leadership. David Umahi is working during a recession. What did Elechi do in 8 years during an oil boom?

I was in AI recently and did not recognize many roads in that place. Kudos to the governor there.
I swear. I nearly lost my ways last month when I visited.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea / Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.