Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful (53456 Views)

Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by chynie: 11:00am On May 08, 2017
op
dey lie we dey see in 3D cool
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by GeneralOjukwu: 11:00am On May 08, 2017
....When you are done, show the slums too wink
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Sirpaul(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2017
is that all?.. biko
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by crestedaguiyi: 11:00am On May 08, 2017
nice

did the civil war reach here too or it was fought only in ondo and ogun states.

no browns grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Nobody: 11:01am On May 08, 2017
uglyafonja:
random pics

I would love to go for a vacation, can u give me ur gmail so I communicate with u, ask questions about hotels to stay etc
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2017
I saw a building with 2 pent houses. WTF angry. Wondering how the owner of the property could sleep while that was going on. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by CXLVII: 11:05am On May 08, 2017
uglyafonja:
This is the golf court ....I even meet the governor there playing golf

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Austinoiz(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2017
Abalikiliki still remains Abakiliki in my mind and eyes. In Imo here, we rate them below average.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by SageTravels: 11:08am On May 08, 2017
Evaberry:

I would love to go for a vacation, can u give me ur gmail so I communicate with u, ask questions about hotels to stay etc

I can Assist You with That. Email Me Inyaamadi@gmail.com call/whatsapp 08135146188
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Kebreal92(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2017
Who is deceiving them here wait,is this the Abakaliki I served.
as much as I commend the present Governor for his good work,this pictures r not real.
Well,Abakaliki can fine at night sha.

5 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by CXLVII: 11:09am On May 08, 2017
Ebonyi called a city shocked shocked shocked

It's simply a glorified town with few basic social amenities

5 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Nobody: 11:09am On May 08, 2017
waledeji:
Ancestral home of O.S.U's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If they attack you people now, you will scream that Igbos are the ones that attacked first.

Especially Omenkalives.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by SageTravels: 11:10am On May 08, 2017
Austinoiz:
Abalikiliki still remains Abakiliki in my mind and eyes. In Imo here, we rate them below average.

That does not change anything. You may not have been to Abakaliki Before I guess. You just believe what family and friends told you.

Come and Experience Abakaliki. I can Assist you with Freee Tour. Have you been to the golden Sand Beach One of the romantic beaches in Nigeria? Click Here to read

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by cuntento(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2017
Where are the beaches??
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by olowobaba10: 11:10am On May 08, 2017
POSTER , WHAT ARE YOU SELLING ?
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Nobody: 11:11am On May 08, 2017
please does anyone know if that family who owns PECCUNO MINERALS along the Abakaliki Enugu road? does PECCUNO minerals still exists? the family was very friendly with me when i came to nigeria as a young boy.

4 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Nobody: 11:11am On May 08, 2017
Your South East tour continues... must commend them for quickly getting over the civil war and getting their houses back together better than some other regions

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by stagger: 11:12am On May 08, 2017
To think that David Umahi is doing what that old thief Martins Elechi could not do in 8 years shows that the problem we have in Nigeria is bad leadership. David Umahi is working during a recession. What did Elechi do in 8 years during an oil boom?

I was in AI recently and did not recognize many roads in that place. Kudos to the governor there.

17 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by SageTravels: 11:13am On May 08, 2017
stagger:
To think that David Umahi is doing what that old thief Martins Elechi could not do in 8 years shows that the problem we have in Nigeria is bad leadership. David Umahi is working during a recession. What did Elechi do in 8 years during an oil boom?

I was in AI recently and did not recognize many roads in that place. Kudos to the governor there.

True Talk
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by fratermathy(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2017
Abakaliki ke? So na Abaka fine like this so?

Adonblivit! Op what are you upto?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by SageTravels: 11:15am On May 08, 2017
cuntento:
Where are the beaches??

Unwana/Ndibe Golden Sand Beach, Ebonyi State
Unwana and Ndibe golden sand beaches are located in two different places but both are under one local government which is Afikpo North Local Government Area, Ebonyi state. One thing that is common among the two great beaches is the Golden sand. This place is an ideal center for relaxation and other recreational activities. If you’re looking for a beach for picnic, shells exploration, Sports fishing, sunbathing, boat cruising, canoe racing this beach is for you.

Check The Beach Here http://sagetravels.com/top-8-romantic-beaches-in-nigeria-no-3-is-the-most-expensive/

6 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by BestySam(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2017
I smell lies sha. Okposi is not in Abakiliki, it's in Ohozara and these pics? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Originalsly: 11:16am On May 08, 2017
Nice pics ..... if nothing else... there's good infrastructure.... roads, roads and more good roads..... electricity. ..guess good water supply?...planners seem to have foresight and know what they are about.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by stagger: 11:16am On May 08, 2017
BestySam:
I smell lies sha. Okposi is not in Abakiliki, it's in Ohozara and these pics? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Those pics are for real. I passed some of those roads last month when I was there.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by lastmessenger: 11:17am On May 08, 2017
Nobody is suffering in Abakiliki. Everybody is a big man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by SageTravels: 11:18am On May 08, 2017
CXLVII:
Ebonyi called a city shocked shocked shocked

It's simply a glorified town with few basic social amenities

Take Heart Bro. The state Is more developed than Ur state. grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Amarabae(f): 11:19am On May 08, 2017
Ebonyi has the lowest monthly allocation in Nigeria after Zamfara.
Their monthly allocation is not Up to 1billion Yet they are trying and coming up!
Kudos to them, God bless them.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Bede2u(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Smh!
The only Igbo woman who hates Igbos with passion. Ofcourse we know that u are not really Igbo and neither are u a woman. So if u can lie about little things like these, one wonders what else u might be lieing about while defending APC and Buhari

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by SageTravels: 11:20am On May 08, 2017
Kebreal92:
Who is deceiving them here wait,is this the Abakaliki I served.
as much as I commend the present Governor for his good work,this pictures r not real.
Well,Abakaliki can fine at night sha.

Lolssss. You Dont know where You served. Maybe you served in 1980's

I would avise you go back and see things for yourself. I can confirm all the pics are real

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by luckyboss(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2017
Very nice.. May more than this come.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea / Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.