Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Pls Im So Depressed,i Need Help From Internet Marketers And Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Im So Depressed,i Need Help From Internet Marketers And Bloggers (686 Views)

Chicpixies / Nigerians Internet Marketers Raises Alarm - Paypal Must Adhere To Our Protest / Gurus, Webmasters And Bloggers Please I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Im So Depressed,i Need Help From Internet Marketers And Bloggers by jaydee1o1(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2017
pls is there anyone on nairaland that has Millon's of email list.. pls I beg you can you be helping me post my blog post to it and I promise to share my AdSense earnings with you when ever I cash out..pls I'm so frustrated and depressed at the moment cus lack of traffic and most of the people that claim to be professionals are asking for money I can't afford...I've paid lots of ppl money for seo and other things but no result...I'm seriously fed up and blogging is the only hope I have where I will make money to send my self to uni....pls feel my plight and the lord will bless you

1 Like

Re: Pls Im So Depressed,i Need Help From Internet Marketers And Bloggers by bedfordng(m): 9:41am On May 08, 2017
jaydee1o1:
pls is there anyone on nairaland that has Millon's of email list.. pls I beg you can you be helping me post my blog post to it and I promise to share my AdSense earnings with you when ever I cash out..pls I'm so frustrated and depressed at the moment cus lack of traffic and most of the people that claim to be professionals are asking for money I can't afford...I've paid lots of ppl money for seo and other things but no result...I'm seriously fed up and blogging is the only hope I have where I will make money to send my self to uni....pls feel my plight and the lord will bless you
you need to learn keyword research if you need search engine traffic. with the level at which you are going , I am afraid you are heading to get your adsebse ban. adsense is not a get quick rich scheme otherwise you may get ban . so take your time to learn
Re: Pls Im So Depressed,i Need Help From Internet Marketers And Bloggers by busybrain123(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2017
Bro what are you blogging about.... your blog address
Re: Pls Im So Depressed,i Need Help From Internet Marketers And Bloggers by Carmal90(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2017
bedfordng:
you need to learn keyword research if you need search engine traffic. with the level at which you are going , I am afraid you are heading to get your adsebse ban. adsense is not a get quick rich scheme otherwise you may get ban . so take your time to learn

Pls I need your help on bloggerblog..I want to link or point my domain name to the blog....pls help
Re: Pls Im So Depressed,i Need Help From Internet Marketers And Bloggers by bedfordng(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2017
Carmal90:

Pls I need your help on bloggerblog..I want to link or point my domain name to the blog....pls help
so how can I be of help sir
Re: Pls Im So Depressed,i Need Help From Internet Marketers And Bloggers by Carmal90(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2017
bedfordng:
so how can I be of help sir

Am a learner
Re: Pls Im So Depressed,i Need Help From Internet Marketers And Bloggers by krisjovi(m): 3:33am On May 10, 2017
jaydee1o1:

blogging your only hope of sending yourself to school?? please rethink that comment. you must be joking if you think blogging is a get rich quick scheme.
Re: Pls Im So Depressed,i Need Help From Internet Marketers And Bloggers by krisjovi(m): 3:39am On May 10, 2017
jaydee1o1:

how many post to you post by day?? how do you promote your post?? seo will not give you instant result beside it's very competitive. do the basics first. organic traffic is hard to get. since u hav money to pay seo u could have also invest some on your Facebook page at least to start with.
Re: Pls Im So Depressed,i Need Help From Internet Marketers And Bloggers by Nobody: 12:51am On May 11, 2017
krisjovi:

how many post to you post by day?? how do you promote your post?? seo will not give you instant result beside it's very competitive. do the basics first. organic traffic is hard to get. since u hav money to pay seo u could have also invest some on your Facebook page at least to start with.
even fb group

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Cyberattack The Earth Has Ever Seen. / Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request / Android App For Osclass Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.