Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request (686 Views)

Crawler Error Any Help Google Ads Showing It / Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hi nairalanders ! I'm abbertee , i created blog since last week ** [abbertee1..com.ng] with enough post , bit it is hybrid grin enghausa , i signed for AdSense but the keep telling me say my blog have insufficient data to be registered.

So please nairalanders , what will i do to be eligible?

Sorry with my bad eng...
Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by geunik(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2017
I did not check ya blog before commenting. However, blog need to be 6 months old and must have more than 50 post before approval. These are beside the other adsense requirements of no copyrighted content, long post etc. My is about 5 months now

1 Like

Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by Emmysky(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2017
Although I'm not a user but i do know that it is not required for your blog to be upto 6 months old before applying for AdSense except you are still using a subdomain under ..com .
Change to a custom domain and also It is advisable that when applying for AdSense, You use a blog that specifies on one language preferably English.

1 Like

Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by geunik(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Emmysky:
Although I'm not a user but i do know that it is not required for your blog to be upto 6 months old before applying for AdSense except you are still using a subdomain under ..com .
Change to a custom domain and also It is advisable that when applying for AdSense, You use a blog that specifies on one language preferably English.
sub domains require 6 months according to contributors in Google support forums.
Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by Emmysky(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2017
geunik:

sub domains require 6 months according to contributors in Google support forums.
True. That's what i said.
Emmysky:
Although I'm not a user but i do know that it is not required for your blog to be upto 6 months old before applying for AdSense except you are still using a subdomain under ..com
Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by holuwajobar(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
you opened a blog last week and you are already planning to make money from it, sorry to say, you have failed as a blogger.. how many people visit your blog daily? even if u were approved by adsense, who will click on the ads?.. or u are planning to tell all ur friends to click on d ads... sorry fr u....

my advice for you is that try to build your blog, hv good amount of traffic... most especially, have passion for what you blog about else you will dropout just like other bloggers that came for d money
Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by Emmysky(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
holuwajobar:
you opened a blog last week and you are already planning to make money from it, sorry to say, you have failed as a blogger.. how many people visit your blog daily? even if u were approved by adsense, who will click on the ads?.. or u are planning to tell all ur friends to click on d ads... sorry fr u....

my advice for you is that try to build your blog, hv good amount of traffic... most especially, have passion for what you blog about else you will dropout just like other bloggers that came for d money
I don't mean to pry but yourself appear to be a fresh blogger as well under .com subdomain. Are you trying to say that you haven't thought about getting AdSense for your blog as well? Give the man his space. Planinng to get approval now doesn't mean he isn't passionate about blogging or that he'll dropout soon(although it's possible). It's his blog, Let him decide what he'll do with it and you are in no place to judge or criticize him cus he only asked a "Why" question and Not a Review or Request for criticism.
Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by holuwajobar(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emmysky:
I don't mean to pry but yourself appear to be a fresh blogger as well under .com subdomain. Are you trying to say that you haven't thought about getting AdSense for your blog as well? Give the man his space. Planinng to get approval now doesn't mean he isn't passionate about blogging or that he'll dropout soon(although it's possible). It's his blog, Let him decide what he'll do with it and you are in no place to judge or criticize him cus he only asked a "Why" question and Not a Review or Request for criticism.
yeah i am a new blogger. my blog is jez three months old.... he jez opened a blog last week... moreover i ddnt insult im... i only advised him on d right way of doin things
Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by dhsfbi(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
I Don't think there is any crime in getting AdSense down. I got my naija AdSense in 2014 and I just started making money with it very late last year. And dat time, getting AdSense approval was very hard, especially naija own.
Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by howtech: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
3 months blogger blogs gets adsense .....u must hv a paid domain .......atleast.....whatsapp 07089760063 for an ebook or check www.howtech.com.ng for info

design is very important
Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by howtech: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
your post Contents must be rich atleast 600 words.......100 posts with short Contents are not recognised......
Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by Emmysky(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
holuwajobar:
yeah i am a new blogger. my blog is jez three months old.... he jez opened a blog last week... moreover i ddnt insult im... i only advised him on d right way of doin things
Its true but the way you sounded like you were criticizing him for getting AdSense now, There's nothing bad in it.
Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by howtech: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
d author needs serious guide.......check www.howtech.com.ng ......4 months old....though lenghty tech post.....07089760063
Re: Please Help , Google Didn't Accept My Adsense Request by holuwajobar(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emmysky:
Its true but the way you sounded like you were criticizing him for getting AdSense now, There's nothing bad in it.

ok.... sorry fr criticizing him

(1) (Reply)

Android App For Osclass Website / How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student / New Traffic Software That Generates Views,clicks Et.c For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.