Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

2017 Fadama Graduate & Non Graduate FG Job Recruitment Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Fadama Graduate & Non Graduate FG Job Recruitment Apply Now (2590 Views)

Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment / 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 Fadama Graduate & Non Graduate FG Job Recruitment Apply Now by denis2: 9:54pm On May 07, 2017
How To Apply For 2017/2018 Federal Government of Nigeria Fadama III Massive Graduate & Non Graduate Recruitment Job Vacancy:

IMPORTANT: Before you start your application, you are responsible for knowing the information contained in these Instructions, so please review them carefully. Any application that does not follow the rules and guidelines presented below will NOT be considered.

Eligibility Criteria For Application

The applicant MUST be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old as at the time of submitting application.
The candidate has a demonstrable passion for agriculture and is willing to become an agro-preneur. This should be indicated through a written statement in the application form;
Intended applicant is expected to create personal GUYS account with a valid email address and Phone Number and complete the beneficiary Application form on this platform.
The application must be submitted only in this platform. Hand delivery submissions will not be accepted.
The applicant is a graduate of any institution of higher learning (including Secondary School Leaving Certificates holders who have practiced farming and/or enterprise of choice for at least 5 years).
The applicant must have access to land and/or place where his/her agri-enterprise interest of choice would be located.
A candidate cannot submit more than one application.
All information details requested in the application form should be correct, or else the submission will be liable for disqualification.
Incomplete application will NOT be considered. Any missing document will flag the submission as incomplete, making it INELIGIBLE for consideration.
The Fadama III AF funding must be requested for utilization on eligible costs or activities based on a business plan – to be submitted after successful application and proposed training.
Having computer knowledge and skills would be an added advantage.
Your personal Photograph size should not be less than 7KB and not more than 20KB
Maximum upload for all documents should be between 450KB to 950KB each, and should be in pdf, word, png or jpg format.

Apply Here: http://www.topgist.com.ng/2017-federal-government-of-nigeria-fadama-iii-massive-graduate-non-graduate-recruitment-job-vacancy-apply-now-www-fadamaaf-net/
Re: 2017 Fadama Graduate & Non Graduate FG Job Recruitment Apply Now by EazyMoh(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2017
I love agriculture, definitely applying.
But wait o! I have applied for many agric schemes like this even during my NYSC. I wonder if they actually support people like they pledge because none of my colleagues actually benefited.
Re: 2017 Fadama Graduate & Non Graduate FG Job Recruitment Apply Now by Lagbaja01(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2017
EazyMoh:
I love agriculture, definitely applying.
But wait o! I have applied for many agric schemes like this even during my NYSC. I wonder if they actually support people like they pledge because none of my colleagues actually benefited.
you can retry

(1) (Reply)

National Id Card Registration / Outreach Medical Service Is Recruiting Into Various Positions / Re: Inec Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.