Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This! (3198 Views)

Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This!‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This! by instanter: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2010
If you are using a Cafe to register for Jamb make sure you first refresh the page.

If you are filling for more than one person, when you are through with the first one, logout anf open a new windon, then refresh the page otherwisde you will enter two cards for one person.

For other policy that can guarantee your admission success visit: http://jambutme.

Don't forget success in Admisssion start from application.

Re: If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This! by ebsuguy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2010
pls guy i filled my jamb form and i mistakenly put female instead of male please hw can i change dis ur contribution will be appreciated thanks
Re: If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This! by instanter: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2010
I think only Jamb can correct that if you have already submitted. The most important thing is your passport. Unfortunately Jamb seems not to have a customer care line.

However, while not try and login again and see if you can still change it. Login with your username and password. Click on edit information on top of the page.
Re: If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This! by instanter: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2010
Jamb form don't usually go well during the day time.
Re: If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This! by cute0077: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2010
Pls when i finish registration i try to print the the slip only nt to found my picture again , wat should i do
Re: If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This! by bountyxs: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2010
Ok, but baba, e don already happen. How i go take rectify am?
Re: If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This! by imhomoh(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2010
@ ebsuguy, well all you have to do is to login again and then click on edit registration, then u can change it to male, thats all you have to do.
Re: If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This! by imhomoh(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2010
@ Instanter thats true, i visit a friend of mine that works in a cafe and he told me that two candidate where registering for their Jamb, but after submitting, their Slip had to swap.

(thats candidate A slip appear on candidate B system. And also candidate A had to use candidate B username, password and Scratch card to check their datails)

I guess the reason for this is just that the Jamb server can't accept two registration using the same IP address at thesame time.
Re: If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2010
pls how much is the form?
Re: If You Are Using A Cafe To Fill Your Jamb Utme Read This! by bountyxs: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2010
How do i correct the mistake? Another person is showing anytime i log into the account.JAMB has no customer helpline or email. It's so sad. Real corporate irresponsibility.

(1) (Reply)

Unn 2010/2011 Post Utme Result Out / Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free / Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.