Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Need Your Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Pls (545 Views)

My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls / Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Pls by midnitestar(m): 6:59am On May 08, 2017
I have a gf. We have been dating for about 7 months. We were friends for two years before dating. I decided to ask her out coz' I felt it was better with a friend than a stranger.

The relationship was fine until I realized she was spending more time with her phone than me even when she visits.

Yesterday, she came visiting and slept off and I checked her phone. Behold, I saw all manner of chats on her phone. Including with a guy she claimed she just met. They were exchanging sex chats. I was in a state of shock. The most painful thing is that she told she loved him in less than two weeks. and sent him the msgs on my bed, Someone she had never met.

I simply woke her up and showed her the msgs. She kept saying she never meant it and started crying. I called the guy and congratulated him and told him to keep her for himself and told her I never wanted to see her again.

She has been begging ever since. I am not the type to hold a grudge. I just want to move on.

N.B: I bought her the phone. Give her monthly allowance and even dedicate my time to her even tho' I am comfortable and working.

Can someone please advise me coz' I still love her but want to let go.
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Draei: 7:03am On May 08, 2017
Say no more mahn, let the red card
you've given her stay permanently.
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Chriso2: 7:05am On May 08, 2017
... u bought d phone for her
.... in less than two weeks ...told d guy I love u ... someone he never met b4.
... u r comfortably a working class.

my dear, she don open an account for ur head. see u see High Bp if eventually u give her another chance
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by BasketballGURU(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2017
Move on! Girls don't worth it

"She only loves you cös of the things you give her"
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by dacblogger: 7:08am On May 08, 2017
She is a flirt,let her be....
Maybe she is dating you out of pity n not cos she wants to or feel anything for you

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by mzclare(f): 7:12am On May 08, 2017
if u really want to move on, i think u will av to get rid of anythng; everythng that reminds u of her. ... Time heals d wound of a man's heart.
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Headlesschicken(m): 7:14am On May 08, 2017
grin Make sure u do not go back 2dat gal,those kinda gals no longer v remorse,I hope u v phucked her though,cos if u haven't, i would kindly delete dis post,it doesn't always pay 2b nice to gals...
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:20am On May 08, 2017
Nawa for girls ooo...
Nigerian girls sha... I hail all of una
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by dingbang(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2017
I no dey waste time to dump such girls...
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:51am On May 08, 2017
I think you should give her a 2nd chance
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Fuckshiit: 7:51am On May 08, 2017
She a hö
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:56am On May 08, 2017
And try to know what she wants...maybe you arent giving her what she truly want...you said the relationship was fine at a point,so something happened...just try to do all those things she and d guy were doing with her...goodluck
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:02am On May 08, 2017
This is what u should do to her

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? / Does Karma Really Exist? / SWANG!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.