Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment (49970 Views)

Watch President Buhari Leaving Masjid Al-nabawi Mosque In Saudi-arabia / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by bola77uk(f): 8:00am On May 08, 2017
dadavivo:
He shouldn't come back again, useless thing

Am sure you yourself are the useless thing being referred to here. Very disrespectful to utter such a vulgar statement about our dear own President. Do you ever get sick at all? u must be a ghost
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by toprealman: 8:03am On May 08, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

This one na till next year before he comes back

Why can't he retire? he wants to die in power I guess

You can't be sick and lead a nation like Nigeria. . .quote me not
Which country can you lead in such a state Iraq? Yemen? Austria? Norway!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Kabirdanjuma: 8:04am On May 08, 2017
He will die there in jesus name, amen
you will die before him in ALLAH's name
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Brillantman: 8:04am On May 08, 2017
Buhari will come back by September 26, I overheard them (the white doctors) telling his wife to tell Buhari (since he's suffering from amenesia) that his chemotherapy will last more than four months. Kyari and Daura weren't impressed, they brought up the chibok girls ruse so that we can have something to fester on while the bonga fish jet out late night. Take a closer look at the pic, you will know that he's dying and there is no way Pharaoh can survive the red sea without perishing.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:05am On May 08, 2017
publicenemy:

You will die before him
and here you are wishing some else death there are no difference between you and that individual

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by brightisodje(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2017
1Rebel:
He will die there in jesus name, amen.
bross na man you b this one nor b president grin
1Rebel:
bross na man you b this one nor b president
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by SexyNairalander: 8:08am On May 08, 2017
toprealman:
Which country can you lead in such a state Iraq? Yemen? Austria? Norway!
dude is really sick, he should retire instead of going from one hospital to another. . .heaven helps those who help themselves

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:08am On May 08, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You will die here in Jesus name, Amen!
and here you are wishing some one else death there are no difference between you and that individual

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Debra911(f): 8:09am On May 08, 2017
dadavivo:
why will I want to achieve killing people and putting them to hunger. Buhari is a Bastardd

Tell dem o, upon d kind suffering way PMB don put us through and the lives he wasted just to get into power, some 'infidels' still pray for him. The only Northern leader I ever prayed for wen he was sick was Yar'adua, cos he was a good man and a President who was never ruled by religion or ethnic bigotry but this guy called buhari is one wicked being and too ambitious fellow who was never destined to rule Nigeria, if buhari knew he was going to go through this sickness, he wouldn't have chosen to become Nigerian president. I don't wish him dead or quick recovery, I want him to go through wat d poor masses are suffering and feel their pain. PMB resign, he no won resign , And he was never hale and hearty b4 coming back to Nigeria initially, he just came to show up to deceive some naija's and now he s going back to UK , only God knows wen he'll b coming back, hahaha... this Northerners and their political plan, I hail una o.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Onedibe1: 8:10am On May 08, 2017
Lemme not jst type wat i hv in mind..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by woodmood: 8:10am On May 08, 2017
Aromas:

Guy go wash your head at any nearby stream or lagoon grin bcus the kind curse wey you don received dis morning ehnnnnnn............ Toor, Adeboye of Redeemed Church no fit clear am o. In case you die according to their wishes to you whc I don't support......... Rest in Peace Brother grin But I believe nothing we happens to you but in case o grin

somebody should remind him of the Yoruba adage that says " na small small curses dey kill okugbe (useless fellow)."

like play like play, people are wishing him death early Monday morning.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:17am On May 08, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

This one na till next year before he comes back

Why can't he retire? he wants to die in power I guess

You can't be sick and lead a nation like Nigeria. . .quote me not

Kpele i feel your pain, Maybe you need to search the internet and you will see many American president that was sick while in office and complete their term.. One even rule on wheel chair and still win a reelection..
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by mumnana: 8:19am On May 08, 2017
1Rebel:
you re God, n Jesus don't do evil that is to show that you re not a true Christian. wawa.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by cbrass(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2017
dadavivo:
He shouldn't come back again, useless thing

Do you have a father?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Arrow24: 8:20am On May 08, 2017
SexyNairalander:
dude is really sick, he should retire instead of going from one hospital to another. . .heaven helps those who help themselves
liar ... heaven helps the helpless ones....
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:22am On May 08, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
. I was sick for a whole year in 2012. I thought I was not going to make it because I was always in and out of hospitals. After that year I got stronger and have never visited the hospital. The fact that someone is sick today doesn't mean he won't get well after the required treatment. Let me ask you this, do you quit ur job or school anytime you are sick?
There is a big difference between a 30 years old employee being sick and a 70+ years old president of a whole complex developing country of 120 + millions inhabitants.

A country with an "omnipresidential" system where the judiciary and the legislative are subjected to the president, divided along tribalistic lines. Even in a serious company, if you are incapacited, you will be replaced.

Again, there is nothing wrong with being sick. We all fall sick at some point in time. The problem is when old age meets with a long lasting sickness, when the said sickness can't be treated at home (nigeria) and when the country is in a comatose state.

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:22am On May 08, 2017
botad:
An average African man is power freak! By now we should all know that.

All the same, PMB is still our President, so we need to wish him quick recovery.

Well maybe you need to Educate yourself more with link below..

http://sahelstandard.com/index.php/2017/03/06/presidents-sickness-five-american-presidents-were-sick-in-office-muric/
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Spidermon: 8:23am On May 08, 2017
1Rebel:

Nigerians don tire. grin grin

M not surprised. I have seen primary school students praying for Buhari to die.

Even tho' dem never get sense, dem sef dey feel the body odour of this regime.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Onedibe1: 8:23am On May 08, 2017
Nkc22:

I don't know your motive for dropping this comment but trust me, even if you are foolish, you should know that there are boundaries you shouldn't cross. That name Jesus, is sacred and whether you are a Christian or not, please ask God for mercy...

And for those of you who quoted him & wishing him death too...How different are you from him??

Why partake in the sin of another man??

Wisdom is profitable!!

Beautiful nonsense
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:24am On May 08, 2017
This is Nigeria!!! Where anything goes?

With a NEPA bill he can contest, from sick bed he can lead.

An Idiot voted by Fools.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Donjazzy12(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2017
gypsey:
and here you are wishing some one else death there are no difference between you and that individual
He needs a dose of his own medicine! Imagine wishing his country's president death.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by dragonking2: 8:26am On May 08, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
It can be seen that the people wishing him bad are our eastern brothers. The good thing is, we have shown to them that their numbers are insignificant when it comes to national affairs like electing a president. They can continue ranting while the Northern and Western coalition grows from strength to strength.
How can you prove that the people wishing him bad are from the east? Sometimes learn to use your sense .. As for northern western coalition, I laugh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:28am On May 08, 2017
Igboesika:
See how blood of those he masaccaerd is hunting him up and down. Killing innocent people thinking you will go free is nothing but self deceit. So, those hitting their head on the floor are wasting their time..

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED !!

Abeg which people blood hunt Ojuwku to his grave?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by israelchinedu: 8:29am On May 08, 2017
I wish you speed recovery my president. may the good God guide you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by toprealman: 8:30am On May 08, 2017
SexyNairalander:
You have made your point now....no single nation on earth can thrive with a sick president. African leaders see themselves as supernaturally almighty! That's why even with her sickness Dora( bless her) was still going for confab, Mogabe at close to 100yrs....with his eyes mostly closed than awake daily...still president of Zimbabwe.
Resignation is just not our thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.