Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment (49971 Views)

Watch President Buhari Leaving Masjid Al-nabawi Mosque In Saudi-arabia / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by nkemjacob2(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2017
APC re giving PDP good points and strategy how to win 2019 elections
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by illuminaty(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2017
Franzinni:
I hope this is not a farewell... He is suffering and I know he knows it...

This life teaches many great lessons...

No matter who you are or where you find your self....

Be grateful... Because there is someone who would gladly take your place...

This very morning as I write this.... There is somebody somewhere.... Very healthy from head to toe but so broke that he does not know how to feed this morning and he is cursing the day he was born..

At the same time
Another person somewhere who is very sick he can't eat or drink he has another man's kidney working in his body. Another man's blood flowing through his veins... But still he is deteriorating.... He is frustrated because he is a billionaire but his money can't fix him...

Who is better of

Bubu it is time to say no to the cabal.... When you die... They will find another candidate... One time.
.....I feel u menh.....very deep n touching!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by ezeagu(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2017
EXLOVER:
The space that is remaining on that Buhari kaftan can accommodate another Buhari. This man should be collecting pension by now in a sane society.

For you to say "a sane society", that implies that Nigeria is an insane society. If this is true, then we known insanity is something that should cured or have an entity 'sectioned'. The question now is how should Nigeria be cured or at this point it seems like it needs to be "sectioned".

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 08, 2017
and you will follow him Aameen
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by surddick(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2017
are there no competent and experienced doctors or hospitals in nigeria why go to uk, i cant remember the last time a foreign president leave his country for another mans land for medication. Let's keep deciving ourselves.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Daddybright1986(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2017
Journalists were NOT allowed into the Villa today.

The Chibok girls saw the President behind closed doors.

He is now being flown to London for further medical treatment for "a period of time to be determined by his doctors".

The whole thing is like a bad film script. It stinks.

Let us hope the President will come back home from London hale and hearty though somehow I doubt he will.

Poor Buhari. I think that VP Osinbajo may be Acting President for quite some time and within the year he may well be sworn in as substantive President.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by yazach: 3:12pm On May 08, 2017
kolafolabi:
Allahuma rabbi-nas adhhabal ba'sa, ashfi wa entashafi, la shifa' illa shifa'uka shifa' la yughadiru saqama.

Meaning

Oh Allah! The Sustainer of Mankind! Remove the illness, cure the disease. You are the One Who cures. There is no cure except Your cure. Grant us a cure that leaves no illness.

Get well soon Mr. President and God bless Nigeria
Allahumo Aameen

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by akigbemaru: 3:32pm On May 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Tobi in vegetable state
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 08, 2017
akigbemaru:

Tobi in vegetable state
grin grin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by akigbemaru: 3:41pm On May 08, 2017
dadavivo:
He shouldn't come back again, useless thing

The undertakers!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by alaskido(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2017
The way his cabinet members dey look am for that pix dey fear me o. For their mind, them go dey say see as baba lean, I hope he makes it back to Nigeria this time around.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Bazzio: 8:25pm On May 08, 2017
Wasting Nigeria money. park more and give the white men to enjoy themselves and mock us for electing an old man that supposed to die 10yrs ago to lead us.it a shame for a civilize country like Nigeria.the elephant of africa hav become ant of africa.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by rummmy: 3:45am On May 09, 2017
Old picture,he is not this healthy currently beside,are there longer hospitals in Nigeria?Nigeria indeed.i can't wait to rise with the sun
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by rummmy: 3:51am On May 09, 2017
Who be your brothers? Go nd check them in Sudan Or saudi..we will soon be on our our own so that your Sw/N romance can continue..i will enter 70days dry fasting for him to die and I don't regret it.
FunkyAlhaji2015:
It can be seen that the people wishing him bad are our eastern brothers. The good thing is, we have shown to them that their numbers are insignificant when it comes to national affairs like electing a president. They can continue ranting while the Northern and Western coalition grows from strength to strength.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by rummmy: 3:59am On May 09, 2017
Keep wasting your time
Gudfrie:

I decree the Balm of Gilead rest upon you Sir
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by rummmy: 4:07am On May 09, 2017
Bro stop wasting your prayers,other better people needs it
israelchinedu:
I wish you speed recovery my president. may the good God guide you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by rummmy: 4:12am On May 09, 2017
Stop wasting your time and NL space
ahonye15:
Buhari you shall not die but live, the God of my four father will heal you, the God of Redeemer, the God of Adeboye, the God of Isaiah akindayomi, the God of Isaac, Abraham and JACOB as you are going, you will come back sound and healthy. When my God spoke peoples were healed the holy one of Israel has spoken concerning you. You're going to lead this nation Mr President.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by rummmy: 4:14am On May 09, 2017
Dreamer..he should believe in Jesus first
jconsulting:
I rebuke all sicknesses and diseases plaguing your body from the roof of your head to the sole of your feet, in JESUS name. Mohammadu Buhari receive your healing by the blood of Jesus. Amen and so shall it be. Amen

The Bible said we should pray for our leaders.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Zedoo(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
sexybash:

I hope you are able to achive half of what hr has done in his life time

Good day. Abeg resend your mail to zedagubata@gmail.com

Not zxymxmyz@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / Photo Of Governor Umahi Posing With His Luggage At The Airport / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.