Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment (49974 Views)

Watch President Buhari Leaving Masjid Al-nabawi Mosque In Saudi-arabia / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Mpanyi: 7:49am On May 08, 2017
1Rebel:
He will die there in jesus name, amen.

May Jesus have mercy on you for abusing His name.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Abbey247: 7:49am On May 08, 2017
May GOD grant him good and sound health...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by erico2k2(m): 7:49am On May 08, 2017
1Rebel:
I don't like PMB but I don't wish him dead . Jesus do not answer such prayers .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by cytell56: 7:51am On May 08, 2017
1Rebel:
You wicked o!!!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by smartty68(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2017
1Rebel:
You wished him well jor. Do there know how many are wrothing in poverty, suffering, unemployment, lost their jobs all because of Bubu's stringent dictatorship regime.

He should go to hell for all I care!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Sanchase: 7:51am On May 08, 2017
Why did they smuggle him out at night, all his other trips have always been during the day except this one.

The look on his face is like "ok, useless Nigerians see you again in 2019 at the next Election, make I go enjoy myself for UK" grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Nobody: 7:51am On May 08, 2017
1Rebel:
Be careful of what you wish for others because you might get it.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by saintmark88(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2017
LoJ:
I dont understand nigerians. If he is sick, why does he not simply resign and attend to his health? To even govern you need to be healthy! What is this that every 2 weeks the president of the greatest african country is flying to be cured in the UK? Why is Africa so backward? I simply do not understand.

How can we expect a country governed by an absent frequently sick president to perform well?

Sorry i dont mean to criticize Nigeria, I even love the country though I have never been there. I simply can't get my head over this. What the f*** ist this?

Sick presidents have ruled US and other countries, for example J F Kennedy, use google check the number of sick presidents who have ruled the US....
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Igbaba2: 7:52am On May 08, 2017
1Rebel:
what of if he's ur fada or blood broda'll u wish him death? May lord grant him quick recovery, amen.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by sirwallax: 7:52am On May 08, 2017
1Rebel:

it will come to a point where you will get to some point like this in your life, guess in your wildest imagination and all around you would wish what you wish for this man.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by davicool: 7:53am On May 08, 2017
Good as he finally heed to peoples advice, no more tension. Get well but DO NOT come back soon.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:53am On May 08, 2017
LoJ:
I dont understand nigerians. If he is sick, why does he not simply resign and attend to his health? To even govern you need to be healthy! What is this that every 2 weeks the president of the greatest african country is flying to be cured in the UK? Why is Africa so backward? I simply do not understand.

How can we expect a country governed by an absent frequently sick president to perform well?

Sorry i dont mean to criticize Nigeria, I even love the country though I have never been there. I simply can't get my head over this. What the f*** ist this?
. I was sick for a whole year in 2012. I thought I was not going to make it because I was always in and out of hospitals. After that year I got stronger and have never visited the hospital. The fact that someone is sick today doesn't mean he won't get well after the required treatment. Let me ask you this, do you quit ur job or school anytime you are sick?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Nobody: 7:54am On May 08, 2017
Wishing him a quick recovery.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by papoose321: 7:54am On May 08, 2017
Back to UK season 2
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Tonero231: 7:54am On May 08, 2017
Has president Buhari been around?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by muller101(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2017
Here we go again
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Timfreds(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2017
No wonder he dropped chibok saga before going, so that Nigerians mind will be occupied wt something while he's 'resting'.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by wiseword316(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2017
Mr president don't forget to use rope to tie yourself securely upon your arrival back to Nigeria cos d last time I saw u the helicopter fan nearly blew you away.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by AVISENNA: 7:56am On May 08, 2017
Everytime ,mention is made about Buhari health and the need for him to step down, we hear people of Fulani or Muslim background​ putting up a defence.My sincere question is this ,how many of you will leave your business in the hand of an ailing employee and why should Nigeria be an different ?
How does his being president make the future of this nation any brighter.?
This for me is insincerity of the highest form.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Nobody: 7:56am On May 08, 2017
Nma27:
Wishing him a quick recovery.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by c4tnoelz: 7:57am On May 08, 2017
Fly wey no dey hear na im dey folo dead body enta grave.
Sheik Ahmed gumi advice you but you and your illiterate fans called him names, now look at it you are the one suffering it while gej is enjoying himself and you are battling with your health.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Equado(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2017
1Rebel:
godforbid, pray for your enemies
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by maduxs: 7:59am On May 08, 2017
Good night Baba buhari
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by SuperSuave(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2017
Mpanyi:

May Jesus have mercy on you for abusing His name.
a fool like him doesn't deserve any mercy
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Charly68: 8:00am On May 08, 2017
I pray for you Mr President,you will survive this in Jesus name! Amen!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment by Terrence15115: 8:00am On May 08, 2017
martyns303:
How difficult is it to resign?
Very difficult. You need to be in his position and see how your family and friends will seize the pen from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Umahi Posing With His Luggage At The Airport / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.