Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Can I Open A Controversial Blog To Make Extra Money From It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Open A Controversial Blog To Make Extra Money From It. (457 Views)

Can I Open A Bank Account With An Expired International Passport? / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Open A Controversial Blog To Make Extra Money From It. by Nobody: 8:22am On May 08, 2017
Is it a good idea? Like going against the Nigerian government to draw attention.
Re: Can I Open A Controversial Blog To Make Extra Money From It. by bishopkay: 8:38am On May 08, 2017
Well you should also prepare to get your ass locked up alot. You should also have a lawyer on speed dial

Then you may not be entirely new to the controversial blog thing, Igberre TV does that well grin cheesy
Re: Can I Open A Controversial Blog To Make Extra Money From It. by Nobody: 8:40am On May 08, 2017
bishopkay:
Well you should also prepare to get your ass locked up alot. You should also have a lawyer on speed dial

Then you may not be entirely new to the controversial blog thing, Igberre TV does that well grin cheesy
it's a blog. How can they track me with my blog? Not like I'm giving info about myself.
Re: Can I Open A Controversial Blog To Make Extra Money From It. by bishopkay: 8:53am On May 08, 2017
durentchigozie:
it's a blog. How can they track me with my blog? Not like I'm giving info about myself.

My brother IP addresses can be traced and tracked very well. How so you think the founder of Igberre TV and many other bloggers were arrested? Do you think they ever shared their details online?

I'm not in any way trying to discourage you but I just want you to be prepared for the kinda murky waters you want to wade into. It takes alot of courage to go against a government in Africa particularly one like Nigeria where everything politicized.
Re: Can I Open A Controversial Blog To Make Extra Money From It. by Nobody: 9:31am On May 08, 2017
bishopkay:

My brother IP addresses can be traced and tracked very well. How so you think the founder of Igberre TV and many other bloggers were arrested? Do you think they ever shared their details online?

I'm not in any way trying to discourage you but I just want you to be prepared for the kinda murky waters you want to wade into. It takes alot of courage to go against a government in Africa particularly one like Nigeria where everything politicized.
lol grin am changing my IP, am not that stupid. I'm using the worldvpn app to change my ip to USA
Re: Can I Open A Controversial Blog To Make Extra Money From It. by Chamladas: 10:08am On May 08, 2017
Lol @ change your Ip with vpn. The isp can still see your real Ip and give it to the government.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Way To Make BTC Without Investment / 5 Lucrative Bssiness Opportunities In Abuja / U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.