Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (39191 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 08, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
lalasticlala seun front page

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by jumobi1(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2017
I also find it strange that they look healthier than killed BH members who usually look so thing and haggard.

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by BossKratos: 12:10pm On May 08, 2017
donmalcolm21:
You are wrong. Progressive01 is same as omenka and omenkalives. I got him banned yesterday

Is this supposed to be an achievement? Na wa for this nairaland these days!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Klington: 12:15pm On May 08, 2017
I can't loose my thinking cap on this chibok girls game. How was it possible for over 200 school girls to be successfully kidnapped n kept in captivity for over 3 years looking this robust while those that have their freedom look very pale n flappy including buhari.. ... Do they also receive monthly allocation from the federal government..... There is definitely more to this than meet the eyes shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by buragidi(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2017
On the contrary Dear, you are the one who reasons with your anus. While you adduced reasons while the refugees in IDP camps could look malnourished, even though those reasons still portray Buhari as a bad manager of human and material resources, you have failed to adduce reasons for the chibok Girls looking more well fed and nourished than even you.
ENIMONEY:
Nigerians can be really silly at times. You talk from the anus and never reason with your brains! Is it Buhari that syphons the foods and monies that ought to be for the IDP'S? Is he the one that sells the food coming from charities? You know how much is budgeted for them but doesn't get to them? So Buhari should leave aso Rock and be sharing rice for them abi? I repeat Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by 4Play(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2017
It's well known that people in the camps are not well looked after. There is nothing conspiratorial about this.

Boko Haram remains fairly well resourced and a formidable fighting unit - they can afford to feed themselves and their female captives.

It is a damning indictment of our government and illustrates the limits of government propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by OLAJADON: 12:47pm On May 08, 2017
judynton:
bros eee, pack well joor, the above mentioned ain't no scam because we have plausible evidence check de IDP's old nd recent pics compare it wt dat of de chibok gals den come back nd tnk me after receiving sense.
this your check idp old and new picture is not what am saying.
my point is the kidnap of those girls is a big slap on our military and the past government to the extent that it drew the attention of the whole world making us to agitate for bring back pur girls. This new government is trying their best to satisfy the masses but it like the masses they are trying to pleases are ingrate.
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by tonytony208(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Hatred cannot be reasoned with only prayed for.

Edited fools quoting ne please stand in front of a moving truck if my answer no satisfy you.

He told you to answer him, but you prefer to say nonsense. Answer the question he asked you and a
Stop acting like someone with mental denigration.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Klare(f): 12:55pm On May 08, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
I repeat chibok girls is a very big scam
a plot to divert attention from Buhari incompetence and to give zombies something to talk

no reasonable person will buy this trash

the same bokoharam that their logistics are being destroyed by the army have more than enough to feed more than 50 girls daily and healthy grin
the same bokoharam that Rob and vandalize food to feed will have more than enough to feed these girls fat
the same bokoharam that army claimed that they're out of supplies and hungry, so where are they getting food to feed these girls or is Allah sending them tuwo shinkafa from alajana fudira
grin
God! which kin country is this filled with vagabonds and useless educated illiterates and zombies grin

cc
progressive01
TonyeBarcanista
LionDeLeo
vedaxcool cheesy
dropshot
ngeneukwenu

NA ONLY BABA GODE SABI OUR RADIUS FOR THIS COUNTINE!!

1 Like

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by texazzpete(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2017
pchukwudi:
The story Chibok girls is one of the greatest political evils in the history of this nation. But let's watch it, it's likely that the evil will hunt many of its perpetutators in the future, one way or the orther.

And i hope this haunts those of you evil worms that keep denying the fact that Chibok girls were kidnapped.
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by luggy(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2017
thare are deceives their self, he want to draw every body intention to chi bock girls,
make I enter Biafra market,
Buhari wen are u resigning,
because ur incopinted

1 Like

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by LionDeLeo: 3:04pm On May 08, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]
counter me with facts and stop being emotional

the same bokoharam that their food stuff are being damaged regularly where are they getting supplies to eat and feed these girls fat?

answer me grin

Truth is mine

But where are you na? Abi no money to buy mb?

Hustle well abeg, so much work is left undone, because I know this handle is not yet shut down.
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by LionDeLeo: 3:09pm On May 08, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
bro scroll down and read my comment

Leave all those yarn and come and start following me.

Have you forgotten your job as my follower?

Even if mb no dey, just let me know, I will do something but come and work first.
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by blackboy(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2017
Op!! You be bad ass!!!
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:41pm On May 08, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
What do you think guys

So what should we do? abeg comot here jor, Beside that first pic was an old picture..
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by jpphilips(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]
counter me with facts and stop being emotional

the same bokoharam that their food stuff are being damaged regularly where are they getting supplies to eat and feed these girls fat?

answer me grin

Truth is mine

Can you show us any foreign intelligence report on Chibok adoption you have read in recent time, since you dont believe the Nigerian authorities?
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Abdhul(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2017
If chibok is a scam then that means JONATHAN wrote the script and BUHARI is only following what's written on the script
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by soleexx(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2017
Bad pikin get is own day"
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by justice2100: 5:00pm On May 08, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
I repeat chibok girls is a very big scam
a plot to divert attention from Buhari incompetence and to give zombies something to talk

no reasonable person will buy this trash

the same bokoharam that their logistics are being destroyed by the army have more than enough to feed more than 50 girls daily and healthy grin
the same bokoharam that Rob and vandalize food to feed will have more than enough to feed these girls fat
the same bokoharam that army claimed that they're out of supplies and hungry, so where are they getting food to feed these girls or is Allah sending them tuwo shinkafa from alajana fudira
grin
God! which kin country is this filled with vagabonds and useless educated illiterates and zombies grin

cc
progressive01
TonyeBarcanista
LionDeLeo
vedaxcool cheesy
dropshot
ngeneukwenu
How so?
staged managed by who? GEJ o PMB
Elaborate pls.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by DocHMD: 5:21pm On May 08, 2017
Booharry using brains of zombies to play ping-pong since 700BC.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Chigorkizz(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2017
lol
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by totorimi: 6:01pm On May 08, 2017
Chei, this country has really been taken for a ride by this so called northern cabal, this girls were abducted and kept aside and painted a picture of boko haram. Let them allow the public or the press to find out where they were kept. It is obvious they were kept under the watch of some daredevil agents who assaulted them. The APC government will need to face the world court for human right abuse when the time comes. Pictures dont lie it is obvious they were well fed under captivity and in their IDP camp, the usual Nigeria factor has crept in.
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 08, 2017
dingbang:
Shekau for
president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gree o!
If Shekau can do this to all Nigerians, then why not?

1 Like

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Haddock(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Mehn things are not just adding up!!!! Lalasticlala and mynd44 wetin una think?

Keep struggling to add them up. Now you found a real job! Congrats

While you're at it, go and ask shekau how he fed himself, his boys and his captives, don't ask Mynd44 or Lalasticlala.

Hopeless, irredeemable youths.
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Haddock(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2017
swagagolic01:
This girls fresh pass girls in d streets this days, not only d idp camp girls.... this story ain't adding up

You're so wise!
Oya, send your sisters and your village girls (not exceeding 82 girls) to go and replace them so they can be fed well too.
Let's see if it adds up after them chop finish.
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by esan1(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2017
I really like this post, a very big blow to nigeria govt

1 Like

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by tk4rd: 8:10pm On May 08, 2017
Nogodye:

That shows the level of damaged that has been done to their brain...Imagine going back to captive when you have your freedom.They have been brainwashed just like those sucide bombers
She has the freedom to choose which freedom is better for her.. She had tasted life on both sides of poverty, and had decided that what you call "captivity" is better life for her..
Some lady some time ago once surrendered herself to go back to kirikiri prisons after being set free for some time.. Her reasons being that the wickedness in the world is far worse than that of the prison, that she prefers the community life in the prison.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Blessed96(f): 12:01am On May 09, 2017
Were these girls really kidnapped? I'm still in doubt! Shekau has also been killed or injured more than 5 times since the past 2yrs. I stopped trusting politicians and security agencies since I watched the movie '24' '(Jack Bauer)
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by coolscott(m): 12:33am On May 09, 2017
nellyelitz:
Femi Adesina was asked why the government prevented the media from interviewing any of the released chibok girls and he said is because of security purposes and again he was asked why the government said that they will keep the girls in a safe house in Abuja, instead of releasing them to their parents, Femi again said for security reasons. Femi was also asked how many terrorists was released in place of this girls and he said that he can't say anything about that for security reasons. This same Femi Adesina was asked when will his government allow journalist to interview any of the girls and he said not soon because of security reasons. The interviewer also ask Femi if any of the girls knows the location on which they were held and he said that for security reasons, he can't say that and my question is why are you announcing to the world that some girls was released if you can't give details of how they were released and allow journalists to interview them?

YF
They were being taken care of.
I think there are individuals in this govt that probably know what happened to the Chibok girls.
Seems that's why they don't want the girls to be interviewed. Seems that's why the first set of girls that were released have not yet been allowed to see their parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Annie939(f): 2:29am On May 09, 2017
unbelievably
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by kessler53(m): 4:06am On May 09, 2017
pchukwudi:
The story Chibok girls is one of the greatest political evils in the history of this nation. But let's watch it, it's likely that the evil will hunt many of its perpetutators in the future, one way or the orther.
I pray that evil hunt the perpetuators quickly
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by omenkaLives(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2017
BossKratos:

Is this supposed to be an achievement? Na wa for this nairaland these days!
It is a very big one for some people oo . But I'm back though. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.