Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (164972 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Rhard: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
I hope this message meet you well, as part of the process of your

selection in fadama-Guys scheme, you are required to submit a very

fundable and comprehensive business plan to fadama-Guys before or

after your trainings as part of screening/selection process. We are

here to help you to prepare very good business plan that is suitable

and meet the desire of fadama111 Guy at affordable price, if you need

Our services u can call us so as to talk.08080429462

-We Just Make It Affordable For Many People To Be Selected. It Includes the business Plan Proper, Feasibility Study, Profit And Loss Account cashflow projections etc
Thanks as you will partner with us in your business plan writing
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by otee42: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
I will advice that until fadama sent text or mail to us or made it public on news papers or Al the message r fake
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by joshuajunior(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
The date have been shifted to 17th of July. A Friend confirmed it from Fadama office.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by femzey(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
A total of 6,900 youths in 23 stàtes across Nigeria have been selected to be trained as FADAMA Guys, according to the FADAMA National Communication Officer, Mallam Bashir Dayyabu has disclosed.
He told journalists in Minna on Wednesday after the Communication Review Meeting of FADAMA Communication officers that 300 graduates and secondary school leavers were selected from each of the 23 states earmarked for the programme.
According to him, the programme was part of World Bank and the Federal Ministry of Agriculture effort in contributing to the Federal Government youth employment programmes, adding the programme would encourage the youths to take up farming as a business, promote agriculture and increase the scope.
He said that that out of over 20,000 applications received, only 6,900 scaled through the screening process and that the training would commence next week in the 23 states as tertiary institutions that would conduct the training had been identified in each of the 23 states.
Bashir said that the trainings would include livestock rearing, fish rearing, crops production, poultry amongst others disclosing that after the two weeks training, the youths would be given some funds to start their business.
Bashir expressed optimism that the training would reduce the rate of unemployed youths in the state and empower them towards ensuring the food security of the nation.
He told the Communications Officers during the meeting to do more in the area of communication and come up with new communication strategies that will move the states and FADAMA forward.
In his address, the Niger state FADAMA Project Coordinator, Engineer Aliyu Usman Kutigi said that the review meeting will assist to see the success of the implementation of FADAMA III Additional Financing nationwide.
He added that Niger state FADAMA Coordination office have employed some communication strategies that have helped in mobilising and sensitising the communities about its programmes in the state.

Copied as received

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Opynion: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2017
femzey:
A total of 6,900 youths in 23 stàtes across Nigeria have been selected to be trained as FADAMA Guys, according to the FADAMA National Communication Officer, Mallam Bashir Dayyabu has disclosed.
He told journalists in Minna on Wednesday after the Communication Review Meeting of FADAMA Communication officers that 300 graduates and secondary school leavers were selected from each of the 23 states earmarked for the programme.
According to him, the programme was part of World Bank and the Federal Ministry of Agriculture effort in contributing to the Federal Government youth employment programmes, adding the programme would encourage the youths to take up farming as a business, promote agriculture and increase the scope.
He said that that out of over 20,000 applications received, only 6,900 scaled through the screening process and that the training would commence next week in the 23 states as tertiary institutions that would conduct the training had been identified in each of the 23 states.
Bashir said that the trainings would include livestock rearing, fish rearing, crops production, poultry amongst others disclosing that after the two weeks training, the youths would be given some funds to start their business.
Bashir expressed optimism that the training would reduce the rate of unemployed youths in the state and empower them towards ensuring the food security of the nation.
He told the Communications Officers during the meeting to do more in the area of communication and come up with new communication strategies that will move the states and FADAMA forward.
In his address, the Niger state FADAMA Project Coordinator, Engineer Aliyu Usman Kutigi said that the review meeting will assist to see the success of the implementation of FADAMA III Additional Financing nationwide.
He added that Niger state FADAMA Coordination office have employed some communication strategies that have helped in mobilising and sensitising the communities about its programmes in the state.

Copied as received

Fair enough. thank you.

but, next week? yet no official notification? ok
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Dmony: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2017
Adebayor4ril:

when did you hear this today, on which radio in IB? am also in IB
Sorry it is coming late, it is space Fm...jen wi te mi ...
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2017
femzey:

Copied as received

The wait is killing me already
But this is cool anyway
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Valmesk(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Training commences 17/07/2017,coming back to home again. Start checking your mails as invitation for FADAMAIII training is about to be rolled out.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Valmesk(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
We will all learn how to write business plan.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Valmesk(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
This program is serious,they really want to empower the graduates.Goodluck to all that will be invited for training, Lets imbibe the training. Agriculture will go a long way in reducing unemployment.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by tarbeeA: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
My worry is for some of us who are going for rice, roots and tubers cultivation. We are already late in the planting season, so what exactly are they up to?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by olugbure1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
You have qualified for the Fadama Guys Training.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Liadi2(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
olugbure1:
You have qualified for the Fadama Guys Training. The 2 weeks Training holds 16th 28th July 2017 at the Kabba collage of Agriculture, Kabba Kogi State (please be punctual). Kindly visit your portal for necessary information as regards your choice of enterprise and other vital details. Call 08067026010 for further inquiries.
I got this SMS this evening
pls try and call the number to know the genuinity of the info.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2017
olugbure1:
You have qualified for the Fadama Guys Training. The 2 weeks Training holds 16th 28th July 2017 at the Kabba collage of Agriculture, Kabba Kogi State (please be punctual). Kindly visit your portal for necessary information as regards your choice of enterprise and other vital details. Call 08067026010 for further inquiries.
I got this SMS this evening
Seriously!
I doubt the authentication of this sms
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by olugbure1(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2017
I don't know why some people always think negetively
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by jeo4u(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2017
hopyroll:

Seriously!
I doubt the authentication of this sms

It could be genuine, someone posted earlier that high institution facilities will be used
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2017
jeo4u:

It could be genuine, someone posted earlier that high institution facilities will be used
I sincerely hope so
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by kheart(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
The message looks genuine to me cos my cousin already told me that d fadama training is going to take place in agricultural institutions
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by samolas: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
I think so too. it is most likely osun state use OAU because I heard from some lecturers in faculty of agric oau that they are preparing for the training
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
kheart:
The message looks genuine to me cos my cousin already told me that d fadama training is going to take place in agricultural institutions
Isn't it obvious ?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by samolas: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hello,you are hereby invited for a meeting on Monday,10th of July 2017 (12 noon) at the Oyo State Fadama Office,No 52,Jericho GRA,off Foodco supermarket,Ibadan.

got this now
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Liadi2(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
samolas:
Hello,you are hereby invited for a meeting on Monday,10th of July 2017 (12 noon) at the Oyo State Fadama Office,No 52,Jericho GRA,off Foodco supermarket,Ibadan.

got this now
have not received anything yet.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Liadi2(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
samolas:

got this now
I got this message too now I am suspecting this text message ooooooooo. I got this message wen I posted have not received.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol,hw e take get ur number
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by sulyolad: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Liadi2:
I got this message too now I am suspecting this text message ooooooooo. I got this message wen I posted have not received.

� � �.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
samolas:

got this now
Got this message too
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mujaheed08(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is what I got when I attempted to log in to my portal page. I think we should all get ready
"Welcome Back! *FIRST NAME *SURNAME*;
We apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently working to update the portal. This may required 24-72hours for your application status to be updated. check back later!"
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Liadi2(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
mujaheed08:
This is what I got when I attempted to log in to my portal page. I think we should all get ready
"Welcome Back! *FIRST NAME *SURNAME*;
We apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently working to update the portal. This may required 24-72hours for your application status to be updated. check back later!"
that was Wat i saw too and have not print congratulations and test results.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Heezishades(f): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please has any one from akwa ibom gotten a text message?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Ajyom: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Has anyone in Oyo state received information about training date and venue
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by capsule(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Heezishades:
Please has any one from akwa ibom gotten a text message?

nothing yet ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (45) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.