Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (163149 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2017
Please is there anyone going to Michael Okpara university of Agriculture here? Also my state of residence is Osun state. Were u guys sent to another state apart from your state of residence?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Rhard:
you are expected to come with ur business plan during the training because there will be no time to write it during the training period you are required to submit a very concise and comprehensive business plan on or before 26th of this month.We are here to help you to prepare very good fundable business plan that is suitable and meet the desire of fadama111 Guys at affordable price, if you need Our services u can call us and email us back so as to talk.08080429462, ndukwegate@gmail.com

It Includes The biz Plan Proper, Feasibility Study, Profit And Loss
Account,cashflow And Payback Period. For More Information Call Us,or join our whatsapp group chat by text me with this no 08080429462
Thanks as you will partner with us in your
business plan writing.
Where did u get the information that we must submit our business plan on or b4 26? Because I don't seems to remember where its stated on their website or the congratulatory letter.
And the letter stated clearly that GRANT will given to a considered business plan.
There is clear different between GRANT and LOAN so there is no payback period.
So pls stop confusing people with ur advertisement.
Am not saying u should not advertise but be concise.
Successful applicants for Fadama11 did not payback any money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2017
ovieohene:
Please is there anyone going to Michael Okpara university of Agriculture here? Also my state of residence is Osun state. Were u guys sent to another state apart from your state of residence?
You will be sent to ur state of Origin not ur state of Resident.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by joshuajunior(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Mine is Michael Okpara University, Umudike
Resident in Umuahia though.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2017
joshuajunior:
Mine is Michael Okpara University, Umudike
Resident in Umuahia though.
what is your state of origin?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2017
@Junior my state of origin is abia state but going from Osum State.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by joshuajunior(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2017
hopyroll:

what is your state of origin?
Abia State.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by joshuajunior(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2017
ovieohene:
@Junior my state of origin is abia state but going from Osum State.
OK. I am residing in Umuahia. The School is not far from where I reside. But according to what my friend told me he works in Fadama Office, Umuahia. There are plans for accommodation for those who don't reside in Umuahia
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
joshuajunior:
Abia State.
then you go to Abia State
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Rhard: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2017
hopyroll:

Where did u get the information that we must submit our business plan on or b4 26? Because I don't seems to remember where its stated on their website or the congratulatory letter.
And the letter stated clearly that GRANT will given to a considered business plan.
There is clear different between GRANT and LOAN so there is no payback period.
So pls stop confusing people with ur advertisement.
Am not saying u should not advertise but be concise.
Successful applicants for Fadama11 did not payback any money.
just wait for on or before 26th if they no ask u to upload ur biz plan,the encence of information is for wise ones to get prepare not a fool like u who dont know how to discern truth from lies,when u go on 17th the reality and guidelines ll start to unfold before u
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by simeontos(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2017
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT AT DATAANALYTICAL & SCHOLASTIC LIMITED (DSL)
DATAANALYTICAL AND SCHOLASTIC LIMITED (DSL) is a management and development policy consulting company dedicated to serving the needs of clients from diverse background.
Our powerful platform promote and enhance businesses in delivering quality service to their existing customers and also get lots of new customers.
We envision ourselves rapidly dominating the market for the provision of sales and marketing services to Nigeria’s small and medium size business.
In line with our new vision and to increase and improve our service delivery, DSL needs the services of an individual that fits into the below requirements to forward his or her CV.
REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be a resident of Abuja and Nasarawa.
2. Must possess a minimum of OND in any field of discipline.
3. Must be hardworking with good basic reasoning.
4. Must be very calculative and on time report.
5. Must possess an analytical skill.
6. Must possess a problem solving skill.
7. Consultative approach and result oriented.
8. Must be ambitious, enthusiasts with strong work ethics.
9. Must posses a good oral communication.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Qualified applicant should submit their CV via this email: data.scholastic@gmail.com
Successful applicant will undergo a 2days intensive training.
For more information contact. 08183145247 or 07052552255 (SMS & WHATSAPP ONLY)
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rhard:
just wait for on or before 26th if they no ask u to upload ur biz plan,the encence of information is for wise ones to get prepare not a fool like u who dont know how to discern truth from lies,when u go on 17th the reality and guidelines ll start to unfold before u
Well the above comment just defined you.
I only asked where u get the information and stop misinforming people.
There is no single insultive word in the comment I posted earlier.It might look insulting from ur own view however I don't give a Bleep.
There is clear different between been Wise and Smartness.
You are smart by trying to make money through writing of business proposal but you are dull and not wise enough to know different between GRANT and LOAN. YOU are so dull to the extent that you cannot make a convincing advert to make people patronise you. There is no doubt that you cannot write a CONVINCING AND COMPETITVE business plan because of ur followcome brain.
I know am a fool, in fact a fool of the highest order.
But I know the wise ones will make a good comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by jeo4u(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rhard:

This man stop disturbing the thread na. We will be duly inform and given time to submit our plan. Why are you taking headache for everybody and even calling someone a fool. Haba. Chill na. Customer will come, biko
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Rhard: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
I see! u understand english very well, i'm very much sure i did not mention giving of loan by fadama guys in my post,it is just that u read with ur two brain
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by RealYaks: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hello everyone, you can now check your status, training, venues and date through their website. Everything is SET!
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hello,
It's still where it is. No training requirements yet
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by papyrus2(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
RealYaks:
Hello everyone, you can now check your status, training, venues and date through their website. Everything is SET!

Not all States.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
@joshuajunior thanks for your respond. Pls can I have your email or phone no? Wan to ask you few questions , seems we r d only one going to Michael Okpara from dis group. Chim gozie gioo
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by gbadenor(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
please o am unable to check my s
training date and venue its saying try again later since morning....hope am not the only one experiencing this...?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Hdam: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
gbadenor:
training date and venue its saying try again later since morning....hope am not the only one experiencing this...?
same here
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by kheart(m): 5:55am On Jul 13, 2017
gbadenor:

Dont click check training schedule on d right side of the screen, click on check status on top and input ur application I'd and wala ur training centre will display b4 ur korokoro eyes.

Thank me later
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by papyrus2(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2017
kheart:

Dont click check training schedule on d right side of the screen, click on check status on top and input ur application I'd and wala ur training centre will display b4 ur korokoro eyes.

Thank me later

Thanks.
I have seen my too
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Do any body hv an idea how much de will give us as training allows
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Valmesk(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Date : Friday, June 23, 2017
Reference # : FDGUYS/****/*****
N******* D*****
2** Road Aba,Abia State,
Dear Sir/Ma,
CONFIRMATION FOR YOUR SUCCESSFUL SCREENING AND PARTICIPATION IN FADAMA GUYS OF FADAMA III AF PROJECT

In pursuance to your expressed interest in participating in the Fadama - GUYS of Fadama III AF Project and satisfactory face-to-face verification of your documents, we are delighted to inform you that your application has passed through the screening processs and you are successful.
You will be invited to enroll in an enterprise development training at a designated training institution. The date and venue will be communicated to you in due course. You will also be required to prepare and submit fundable Business Plan as a Project at the end of the training programme on the basis of which grant will be provided to the most competitively selected Business Plans.
Accept our congratulations.
Yours sincerely,
National Project Coordinator
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Opynion: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2017
those going for training on 17th, have you been contacted please, and what is the training requirement?

i dont think it will hold here in FCT next week
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by papyrus2(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2017
mohisd:
Do any body hv an idea how much de will give us as training allows

Is it the training allowances that's your problem or the grant you applied for. Even if you weren't given any training allowance but you get what you applied for, isn't that better?

What if you are given training allowance and they don't give you a dime for the project you applied for, what will you say?

Forget training allowance. If youare given fine, if you are not given fine.

Attend the training and try to get what you applied for.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by gbadenor(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2017
kheart:

Thank me later

thanks I have seen it. waiting for the training requirements.
any one going from osogbo?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Oloyemeta(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Osogbo is here
gbadenor:

thanks I have seen it. waiting for the training requirements.
any one going from osogbo?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by gbadenor(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2017
can I get your whatsapp contact of you don't mind?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by joshuajunior(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
ovieohene:
@joshuajunior thanks for your respond. Pls can I have your email or phone no? Wan to ask you few questions , seems we r d only one going to Michael Okpara from dis group. Chim gozie gioo
I sent you a pm. Kindly check your mail. You can send me pm. I don't wanna drop my number or email address for security purposes.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Opynion: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
please what is happening in FCT, does it mean no one from FCT is here
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Iamwills27: 4:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Please can I get ur number I'm going to umudike too. So that we can talk better. I need some info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (45) (Reply)

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.