Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (163137 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Oloyemeta(m): 5:46am On Jul 14, 2017
gbadenor:
can I get your whatsapp contact of you don't mind?
send your own number here or contact me on miketoyee@Gmail.com
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Heezishades(f): 6:21am On Jul 14, 2017
On the portal, my venue is the university. But i woke up to see a message from the state coordinator with a different venue and along with my printout, i am expected to come with personal items like bucket and bedsheets �������. Is this nysc camp all over again? Please who else got a change of venue. Good morning
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by saxoholic1(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2017
my own training center is in Anambra state..please who can offer me an accommodation very close to the center for free? what's app me via 08034697789
thanks!
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by jeo4u(m): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Heezishades:
On the portal, my venue is the university. But i woke up to see a message from the state coordinator with a different venue and along with my printout, i am expected to come with personal items like bucket and bedsheets �������. Is this nysc camp all over again? Please who else got a change of venue. Good morning

Morning. Can you please post the full details of the training requirements? Here in FCT everything remain like misery. No one is talking to anyone
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Eedson25(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2017
I think with what you just said.... I have a clue of what to go with to the training center....#
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Oloyemeta(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Heezishades:
Lol! Please, which state is that?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by abba1991: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Checklist of Training Requirement

Make sure you have everything you need for your GUYS Training. These are just suggestions.

A copy of your confirmation letter for successful screening.
Blanket and sweater
Writing materials (Pen and Paper or Notepad)
Laptop (where available)
Toiletries
Some set of business-casual cloths.
Some utensil (tea cups, small plate and spoons)

Note:

The training institution will provide accomodation for the duration of the training.
Cooking in the training institution will not be allowed.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by capsule(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Heezishades:
is yours VIKA farms?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ganja06(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Make sure you have everything you need for your GUYS Training. These are just suggestions.
• A copy of your confirmation letter for successful screening.
•Blanket and sweater
•Writing materials (Pen and Paper or Notepad)
•Laptop (where available)
•Toiletries
•Some set of business-casual cloths.
•Some utensil (tea cups, small plate and spoons)
Note:
•The training institution will provide accomodation for the duration of the training.
•Cooking in the training institution will not be allowed.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Heezishades(f): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2017
Its akwa ibom state and yes, VIKA farms
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Mcube012(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Wat if my house is near d institution or if it will take me less dan 1 hour to go there most I stay in the skul
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by able88(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
saxoholic1:
my own training center is in Anambra state..please who can offer me an accommodation very close to the center for free? what's app me via 08034697789
thanks!
your venue?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Oloyemeta(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
I got this now

Dear Fadama-GUY,We wish to notify you that you have been selected to attend a 2-weeks training for FADAMA III GUYS @ Agric. Foyer, Faculty of Agric. OAU, Ile-Ife, you are expected to report to the venue on Monday,July 17,2017 by 9.am.Please Login to your account to print your training requirementsFADAMA GUYS
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by jessyb: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
If you reside in Lagos and would like to make extra income in partnership with a real estate company, call or whatsapp 07084910289
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Annyhot(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
You are invited to fadama GUYS training camp. Location: VIKA farms ,, use mbiabong by Trinity . Polytechnic, idu road. Airport road, .Uyo. commencement date is monday, july 17, 2017. Arrival time is 8.00am prompt. Come with your success letter printout, bedsheet, bucket and other personal effects. Accomodation is available. You are welcome. Thank you. State project Coordinator( f3 af pjt).
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Annyhot(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Heezishades:

@Heezy, do u know exactly how to get to this place
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Annyhot(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Heezishades:
please I need to contact u, would u please gimme ur number or email?
Annyhot:
You are invited to fadama GUYS training camp. Location: VIKA farms ,, use mbiabong by Trinity . Polytechnic, idu road. Airport road, .Uyo. commencement date is monday, july 17, 2017. Arrival time is 8.00am prompt. Come with your success letter printout, bedsheet, bucket and other personal effects. Accomodation is available. You are welcome. Thank you. State project Coordinator( f3 af pjt).
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Dmony: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oloyemeta:
I got this now

Dear Fadama-GUY,We wish to notify you that you have been selected to attend a 2-weeks training for FADAMA III GUYS @ Agric. Foyer, Faculty of Agric. OAU, Ile-Ife, you are expected to report to the venue on Monday,July 17,2017 by 9.am.Please Login to your account to print your training requirementsFADAMA GUYS
I have not gotten such but thanks, this should help
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by saxoholic1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
able88:
your venue?
ANPOLY mbgakwu
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by able88(m): 6:33am On Jul 15, 2017
saxoholic1:

ANPOLY mbgakwu
oh, I thought it's nsugbe, I'd have helped
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Oloyemeta(m): 6:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Dmony:

I have not gotten such but thanks, this should help
Are you from Osun? Bcus this is for osun guys
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Iamwills27: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Please who is going to Michael Okpara University in Umuahia. Please add me on WhatsApp 07034477618. I need to locate the place. Thank you.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by gbadenor(m): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2017
Oloyemeta:
didn't get the message either
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ayantaiwo(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Oloyemeta:
am from osun and i dont see any message
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ayantaiwo(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Oloyemeta:
am from osun and i dont see any message
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by vicktan: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2017
The training requirements have bin updated....Login via these link http://fadamaaf.net/AF/gudnx/index.php
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Dmony: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oloyemeta:

Yes Osun guys, been quiet observing the group for a while.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
I heard Ondo state(My Resident) are to arrived tomorrow sunday by 2pm. Mine is Ekiti but single messege I have not receive regarding the training, only the portal description I am following, which indicate monday for arrival
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by opemileniyan: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oloyemeta:
I got this now

Am from Osun yet to receive any message and the issue am ruminating on is will everyone be going to OAU at the same time and what is the probability that they won't tell us another venue because i have been observing someone said the venue on his portal differs from the venue he receives inside SMS
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Oloyemeta(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dmony:

Yes Osun guys, been quiet observing the group for a while.
They may send it to you before Monday
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Oloyemeta(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
opemileniyan:

Am from Osun yet to receive any message and the issue am ruminating on is will everyone be going to OAU at the same time and what is the probability that they won't tell us another venue because i have been observing someone said the venue on his portal differs from the venue he receives inside SMS
As for me, the venue on my portal is the same with the one sent to me as text message. May be they are trying to do it in batches. Please confirm from other candidates in your local government if they received the text message because most candidates in my local government received the text.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by opemileniyan: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oloyemeta:

As for me, the venue on my portal is the same with the one sent to me as text message. May be they are trying to do it in batches. Please confirm from other candidates in your local government if they received the text message because most candidates in my local government received the text.

Thanks bro. ur LGA pls? Am from Ilesha West

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (45) (Reply)

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.