Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (163125 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by opemileniyan: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
ayantaiwo:
am from osun and i dont see any message

Ur LGA pls?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by opemileniyan: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dmony:
Yes Osun guys, been quiet observing the group for a while.

Ur LGA pls?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
god2good:
I heard Ondo state(My Resident) are to arrived tomorrow sunday by 2pm. Mine is Ekiti but single messege I have not receive regarding the training, only the portal description I am following, which indicate monday for arrival

ekiti too..Please Reach me on cloudgiw@gmail.com
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ayantaiwo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
opemileniyan:

Ur LGA pls?
ife east
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by adexbish1: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Any info for those who are to report at lautech. What is the arrival time?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by CoolKizzy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
saxoholic1:

ANPOLY mbgakwu
I called the number contained in the sms, he said camping is compulsory. meaning we will all be there.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Oloyemeta(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
opemileniyan:

Thanks bro. ur LGA pls? Am from Ilesha West
Irewole
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Dmony: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
opemileniyan:

Ur LGA pls?
Ife East
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Dmony: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
ayantaiwo:

ife east
Guess only Ife East candidates did not get the text.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by opemileniyan: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dmony:

Not Ife East alone, I guess it is Osun East district in general (IFE/IJESA) am from Ilesha west i have not receive and so far nobody has told me he or she received from 6LGA in ijesha and the 4LGA in ife.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Hephhemcomputer: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
My venue is I.A.R.&T, please, does anyone here falls to this category?
What time should we report?
Moreso, what other things do you guys think we may need since those things listed are 'suggestions'?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Liadi2(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pls anybody with business should pls forward it to me Biodunayodele68@gmail.com.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Oloyemeta(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
opemileniyan:

Not Ife East alone, I guess it is Osun East district in general (IFE/IJESA) am from Ilesha west i have not receive and so far nobody has told me he or she received from 6LGA in ijesha and the 4LGA in ife.
I just contact some friends in atakumosa and obokun which is part of Osun East, some of them got the text some did not get. I will ask you guys to show up sha to see what will happen.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Oloyemeta(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
opemileniyan:

Try and contact your friends especially those with the same enterprise with you
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
god2good:
I heard Ondo state(My Resident) are to arrived tomorrow sunday by 2pm. Mine is Ekiti but single messege I have not receive regarding the training, only the portal description I am following, which indicate monday for arrival
I emailed the stAte coordinator if I can report tommorrow sunday since am coming outside ekiti state. She replied

Yes.Your training venue is Ekiti State University, you will go to the Ifaki campus.
Regards
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Godiswise:

I emailed the stAte coordinator if I can report tommorrow sunday since am coming outside ekiti state. She replied

Yes.Your training venue is Ekiti State University, you will go to the Ifaki campus.
Regards
Thanks alot. I am coming tomorrow also, from akure
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ayantaiwo(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dmony:
maybe, do you base in ife
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Ajyom: 2:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Pls, DOES ANYONE KNOWS ARRIVAL TIME FOR FADAMA TRAINING AT MOOR PLANTATION IBADAN
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2017
god2good:

Thanks alot. I am coming tomorrow also, from akure

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Necziker: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2017
does anyone here going for FADAMA TRAINING AT ANPOLY MGBAKWU
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by CoolKizzy(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Necziker:
does anyone here going for FADAMA TRAINING AT ANPOLY MGBAKWU
I am
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by sunboluwaji(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
does anyone here going for FADAMA TRAINING @ FEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE,AKURE,ONDO STATE.... Let's chat on wazzap.. 08035774057
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=Godiswise post=58502654][/quote]
Thanks u, If not of u. I would ve go to their main campus. I'm in Ifaki campus now. Thank alot

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by olaifablessing(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dear Fadama-GUY,
We wish to notify you that you have been selected to attend a 2-weeks training for FADAMA III GUYS at Agric. Foyer, Faculty of Agric. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, you are expected to report to the training venue on Monday,July 17,2017 by 9.am.Please Login to your account to print your training requirements.

ANYBODY FROM OSUN STATE HERE?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Register and u will be given room, vest & a cap.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
So how was it? With Registration and accommodation?

god2good:

Thanks u, If not of u. I would ve go to their main campus. I'm in Ifaki campus now. Thank alot
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by opemileniyan: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
olaifablessing:
Dear Fadama-GUY,
We wish to notify you that you have been selected to attend a 2-weeks training for FADAMA III GUYS at Agric. Foyer, Faculty of Agric. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, you are expected to report to the training venue on Monday,July 17,2017 by 9.am.Please Login to your account to print your training requirements.

ANYBODY FROM OSUN STATE HERE?

Am from Osun, though yet to get the sms you got, Ur LGA pls?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
I dont think the SMS is that important, if ur status has reveal that u are successful and instructed u to report at a certain venue for the training, why bothering urself with SMS?
If you have been instructed to report at a venue for training, then fuvk SMS. Just go

Am from osun, I didn't get any text however, have been asked to report at OAU tomorrow.

I just packed my load finish sef, see u there
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by opemileniyan: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopyroll:
I dont think the SMS is that important, if ur status has reveal that u are successful and instructed u to report at a certain venue for the training, why bothering urself with SMS?
If you have been instructed to report at a venue for training, then fuvk SMS. Just go

Am from osun, I didn't get any text however, have been asked to report at OAU tomorrow.

I just packed my load finish sef, see u there

Okay, see you all #Team Osun#
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by olaifablessing(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
I REP IFE EAST LGA, I DON'T RECEIVE THERE SMS, BUT I GOT THERE E-MAIL THIS MORNING, #TEAM OSUN
opemileniyan:

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ayantaiwo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
opemileniyan:
i received their email this afternoon ife east lg
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please Osun guys, which department should we report to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (45) (Reply)

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.