Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,426 members, 7,958,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (68439 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Doris Simeon & Femi Adebayo Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s August Edition(Pics) / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates, Kemen, Gifty, Miyonse Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Franchise21(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2017
Ok. Cool
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 11:21am On May 08, 2017
lol
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 11:21am On May 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by chuksjuve(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2017
Generation of morally bankrupt and deficient people..

Glorifying sex appeal / fantasies as a way to become a celebrity or successful..

*spits on the thread *

Check my signature...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 11:22am On May 08, 2017
fratermathy:
Okay. Nothing to say. Waste of Frontpage, in my opinion.
lol, the guy is on rampage
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by DozieInc(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2017
fratermathy:
Okay. Nothing to say. Waste of Frontpage, in my opinion.
Hilarious pics. cheesy
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by fav444(f): 11:24am On May 08, 2017
DollarAngel:
Everyone is selling Sex, But am not going to buy

God bless you my dear.

1 Like

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by RexEmmyGee: 11:24am On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
She's so hot... If u get this one as lesbo partner na steady love

Meanwhile see my signature

You are a guy impersonating the female gender. Aside that, you are not hausa
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by DollarAngel(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2017
fav444:

God bless you my dear.

Amen you too
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Mayflowa(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2017
I do not understand why they ask TTT to take off his wedding band. Are they against marriages? Or married men don't sell

1 Like

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by dtruth50: 11:28am On May 08, 2017
why is it that men dress decently than women?

2 Likes

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by veave(f): 11:28am On May 08, 2017
Beautiful with or without makeup
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by IVORY2009(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

Man pretending to be a woman in a faceless forum, listen, ur game is finish!!
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Princeboca12(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

Am interested.. Are u really sure abt d fixed
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by AdeVikthur1(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2017
Efe is reaally missing! Mwanne! Money cannot purchase this na!

But what could have been the cause?

See what am talking about below :

MCGalaxy Unfollowed By Bobrisky After He Dissed The Nigerian Male Barbie

http://www.sollygist.com/mcgalaxy-unfollowed-by-bobrisky-after-he-dissed-the-nigerian-male-barbie/
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by hernandson(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

your comments,looks to express your real self,if I blow whistle for you now,they will still put you with lesbo ppl in the prison, and I won't be able to stomach a fine girl in that situation,

1 Like

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by AdeVikthur1(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2017
<a href="http://www.sollygist.com/yoruba-men-do-not-care-if-their-wives-cheat-funmi-iyanda/">I Can't believe a Nigerian Yoruba Woman Can be saying this</a>
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:57am On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

SMH
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Hades2016(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

lesbi spotted grin
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by fof1: 12:16pm On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

U ARE LOST TO SATANI. CHANGE UR UGLY LIFESTYLE AND TURN TO GOD FOR GOOD OR HELL FIRE IS UR PORTION.
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by chigoziri2403(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2017
the number of quotes for the lesbian Hausa girl has overtaken the thread, she has really worked people up
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Bonjoro: 12:23pm On May 08, 2017
Why u no give all ur family make dem hammer instead of waiting for who to buy for 5k?
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by terrezo2002(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2017
Beauty is now showing your unclothedness to the world.
Fallen generation.
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by sahapost: 1:05pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Quinn22(f): 1:06pm On May 08, 2017
Hmm... smiley
PrettyHausaGirl:

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by RealHaute: 1:19pm On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

Keep going....
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Siscooh: 1:23pm On May 08, 2017
Royalty must reflect in our life styles. Marvis a Princess cannot be this exposed. With the love I have for her. SAD!!!!
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by 4rty(f): 2:59pm On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

lesbo spotted shocked shocked
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by peacockremi(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
What is this people's profession? esp ttt
Jobless goat
am sure if u av a be fitting job u won't av time Tp comment on this tread
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by OTEGA1: 3:12pm On May 08, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
What is this people's profession? esp ttt
Jobless goat

You DAT have profession who know u? Who u EPP?

Pls face up profession so d profession will celebrate you so u can be known.

Else just sit and be watching others till God say is time for d world to watch you...
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 08, 2017
You comedy skit dey dry and waste of mb you either improve on your script or find another thing doing
opeyemiieblog:
nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvyJzZP5OJ4&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same / Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.