Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Refuse To Accept You Are Born Again, Confess - Apostle Suleman Tells Otobo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Refuse To Accept You Are Born Again, Confess - Apostle Suleman Tells Otobo (539 Views)

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Refuse To Accept You Are Born Again, Confess - Apostle Suleman Tells Otobo by goldcoinhub: 10:46am On May 08, 2017
The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, on Sunday, has dismissed claims by his Canada-based accuser, Stephanie Otobo that she is now born again. He urged her to confess her sins for the allegations levelled against him before claiming to have repented.

Suleman in a statement by his Communications Manager, Phrank Shaibu stated,

“A girl, who lied that she had her marriage introduction in the Apostle’s office, should be honest enough to do her damage control in the office of the court where she filed her suit by providing supporting proof rather than this suspicious ‘handing it over to the Lord’ when the time came for her to have her day in court.
“Apostle Johnson Suleman has refused to be blackmailed and his refusal has frustrated his accuser and her sponsors who now hope that this issue will die a natural death but you cannot play with the Lord’s servant and now go to Him without first confessing.”

After besmirching the reputation of a man that she has never physically met, Stephanie Otobo, who filed a suit for $5m against Apostle Johnson Suleman in a Canadian court in abuse of court process, now claims she is born again and wants to put the whole saga behind her and forget the matter and withdraw the case?
“Her father called her a liar. Her mother called her a liar. Her best friend said she was a blackmailer and when given the chance to prove them all wrong, she suddenly becomes born again? No! We refuse to accept that. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. He who comes to the Lord must come with contrition.”

[img]https://3.bp..com/-D2bls9OfHZI/WQ_YYMzlIHI/AAAAAAADnE0/vmRkRW8WM3sHxRLuAq1V5cmfXVmvtgmiACLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/i-refuse-to-accept-you-are-born-again.html

lalasticlala
Re: I Refuse To Accept You Are Born Again, Confess - Apostle Suleman Tells Otobo by goldcoinhub: 10:47am On May 08, 2017
Re: I Refuse To Accept You Are Born Again, Confess - Apostle Suleman Tells Otobo by Benjom(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2017
The lady in question is mentally unsettled. This is the right time for the pastor to turn the tide around by sending her "Shopono", I mean, "Subpoena". Our legal gurus, I hope I'm right? grin
Re: I Refuse To Accept You Are Born Again, Confess - Apostle Suleman Tells Otobo by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2017
tele nko
Re: I Refuse To Accept You Are Born Again, Confess - Apostle Suleman Tells Otobo by Came: 1:58pm On May 08, 2017
This man self get time to dey talk about devil way say she don born again... That means that this man dey follow up on this girl be that ooooo... Hmmmmm!!!

(1) (Reply)

Physical Abuse On Women (study Of Sa's Karabo) / Will Olamide Marry His Baby Mama? / Hollywood Actor, James Bond Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.