Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,834 members, 7,851,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

14-year-old Housemaid Allegedly Poisoned Her Boss In Ondo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Housemaid Allegedly Poisoned Her Boss In Ondo State (432 Views)

Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-year-old Housemaid Allegedly Poisoned Her Boss In Ondo State by goldcoinhub: 10:58am On May 08, 2017
Mary Akinnifesi, a 14-year-old housemaid, has been arrested by the Ondo State Police Command for allegedly attempting to kill her boss, Alhaji Nasiru Akinlosotu, with poison.

According to Punch Metro, it was gathered that the incident happened on Adetomowo Street, Ondo town, Ondo State, on Friday.

Akinsolotu revealed that his wife asked Akinnifesi to prepare beans for the family, but the maid allegedly added rat poison to the food.

The 63-year-old explained that as he was eating the food, he noticed that it had a strange taste and an offensive odour.

He said he vomited the little he had swallowed from the food and asked the maid about the content of the food.

He said, “It was in the course of interrogation by our neighbour that the maid confessed that she put rat poison into my own share of the food.

“She also confessed that she decided to add poison to my food because I beat her anytime she committed an offence in the house.”

It was gathered that Akinifesi was handed over to the police at the Yaba Police Division in Ondo town.

The Public Relations Officer of the state police command, Mr. Femi Joseph, said the command would investigate the matter.

[img]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwifnIOwhODTAhUBfhoKHaBXDzoQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthelantern.com%2Ftag%2Fcrime-2%2F&psig=AFQjCNFw06cON6r3bP8YAb4gEJijDsr-nw&ust=1494323868649264[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/14-year-old-housemaid-allegedly.html

lalasticlala
Re: 14-year-old Housemaid Allegedly Poisoned Her Boss In Ondo State by DozieInc(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2017
Little witches in the guide of house maid. A thorough background check is very important before bringing in a maid.
I wonder how she came about the idea of rat poison
Re: 14-year-old Housemaid Allegedly Poisoned Her Boss In Ondo State by sorry1(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2017
It can only be afonja child, their wickedness is inherent and their fetishism is forever on the rise. spits on all the coneheads. angry
Re: 14-year-old Housemaid Allegedly Poisoned Her Boss In Ondo State by joseo: 1:32pm On May 08, 2017
I think the issue should be roper investigated to know if she was actually been maltreated before judgement becks the only escape for that girl might just be to kill that man.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Has Commenced Investigation Into The Murder Of A Fashion Designer / Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Boss' Refrigerator / Chibok Girls: Another Schoolgirl Escapes Boko Haram Captivity - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.