Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award (30219 Views)

N'golo Kante Eats Rice & Curry, Plays FIFA At Fan's House In London (Photos) / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S / N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by seunaj: 11:54am On May 08, 2017
G
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by Estimable(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2017
Ngolo Kante
Well deserved.......
The Blues.....

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by SuperBlack: 11:58am On May 08, 2017
moscobabs:
well deserved
Chelsea for life sad sad sad sad
Which Chelshit?
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by Sirpaul(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2017
na we we
kante my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 08, 2017
Deserved! Let's seal the league on Friday!
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by kevoh(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2017
morereb10:

Five Chelsea players were nominated by FWA members, with David Luiz, Diego Costa and Cesar Azpilicueta also receiving votes.

That's how we roll! Half of the team got nominated... Feeling cool cool as Chelsea fan right now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by otijah2: 12:08pm On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Chelsea fans now...

I am surprised Mourinho didn't go for him then.

This is the kind of player he likes...tireless workaholic, almost like a slave.

Jose Mourinho is the opposite of a racist - the guy like black player no be small grin grin grin

He used Michael Essien till the guy almost melted
Mounrinho was the first coach to sight Kante in Epl last season, and Kante openly told leceister that he wont play under Mourinho. That was when he started going for pogba.

Even Ranieri said it after selling Kante, that he had sold three players in one body.
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 08, 2017
obafemee80:
Well Deserved...He even deserve Fifa Ballon D'or
Ronaldo and messi are overhyped...
They fight is not betw them but Barca vs Madrid-i mean politics
kante deserve it, at least the season speaks for itself.. But bringing Ronaldo n Messi into this picture is... Those guys aren't anyone mate in football world.. They are on the offensive side of a game. How many players in England can boost of the half of the finish these guys give created chances in there respective teams. G no reason am o.. They are overrated?? No.. Even if. They re far above every other in football world.
Balon d'or for kante warriz diz gan bayi hen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by kitaatita: 12:11pm On May 08, 2017
Kante reminds me of Alek Wek and Lupita Nyong'o. Few people expected them to get to where they are

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by Nature8(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2017
DollarAngel:
Kante be feeling on top of the world now grin

Before nko, why he no go feel on top of the world? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by gabrielniy(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2017
Tazdroid:
Congrats to him

Could he really be 26?? That iron man?? He "kante" be! grin

To you, it can't be because he's a Malian. Harry Kane is 23 and looks way older than his age. You have no problem with that because he's 'oyinbo'. Make una change ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by GeneralOjukwu: 12:21pm On May 08, 2017
otijah2:
Mounrinho was the first coach to sight Kante in Epl last season, and Kante openly told leceister that he wont play under Mourinho. That was when he started going for pogba.

Even Ranieri said it after selling Kante, that he had sold three players in one body.

WOW at the bolded. Thanks for the information, Bro. I am out of touch these days with football.

I am surprised that Kante didn't want to play under Mourinho. You learn a lot under such coaches

Have a nice day!
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by mizhefeh(f): 12:22pm On May 08, 2017
Congrat well deserved
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by hensben(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2017
Tazdroid:
Congrats to him

Could he really be 26?? That iron man?? He "kante" be! grin
He is. Remember he was born and raised in Europe so his birth data is there.
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by posh95(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2017
obafemee80:
The fight is not betw them but Barca vs Madrid-i mean politics
And u had to show d world ur level of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by obafemee80(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2017
posh95:
And u had to show d world ur level of stupidity.
Normally i dont reply insane people.I still want to believe you misquoted me.
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by Quinn22(f): 1:05pm On May 08, 2017
Nice one kunta kinte! grin
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by Tonero231: 1:05pm On May 08, 2017
Kante, the Chelsea monitoring spirit! He monitors every opponent on the pitch
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by wind10(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2017
Huh..... Gud one boi
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by bigfather(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2017
morereb10:
Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante has been voted the 2017 Footballer of the Year by the Football Writers’ Association. The France international beat the poll of the 340-strong membership ahead of Blues team-mate Eden Hazard, with Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli in third place.

Between them, Blues duo Kante and Hazard, who was the 2015 Footballer of the Year, collected more than 65 per cent of the journalists’ votes, which were spread over a record number of 17 different players.

N'Golo Kanté is a French professional footballer who plays as a central midfielder for English club Chelsea and the France national team. Kanté is of Malian descent and was born March 29th, 1991 and was instrumental in Leicester’s shock Premier League triumph last season and following his £32million summer switch to west London, the midfielder looks set to collect a second successive championship medal with Chelsea now needing just two more victories to secure the title.

The 26-year-old will receive the prestigious FWA accolade, which has been awarded since 1948, at a gala dinner in London on May 18 when the association marks its 70th anniversary.

In Kante's word:

“It is a fantastic honour to win this award. With so many great players in this Chelsea squad and in the Premier League, for the Football Writers’ Association of this country to name me as their Footballer of the Year is a very proud moment in my career,” said Kante, who last month collected the Professional Footballers’ Association Player of the Year trophy.

Five Chelsea players were nominated by FWA members, with David Luiz, Diego Costa and Cesar Azpilicueta also receiving votes.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/just-in-chelsea-midfielder-ngolo-kante.html

Well deserved !
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by bigfather(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

just 1 season oo
dey should gan be arguing with Sunderland
d same number of trophies with dem
Highest relegated top flight team

E pain am.....Kikikikikiki grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by bigfather(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2017
lilfreezy:
Kante's mom going for Thanksgiving on Sunday grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don kolo ! Walahi grin
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by davibid: 2:39pm On May 08, 2017
Akshow:
32 million pounds well spent. Can't say same for the most expensive player in premier League pogba grin grin grin grin grin

E pain Manu fans

grin
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by sbab(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2017
DollarAngel:
Kante be feeling on top of the world now grin

Smh....LOL

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 08, 2017
Just love that guy !! .Not a Chelsea fan though.His work rate and fearlessness is just out of these world !.But wait o,does that guy talk in d field of play at all ?,just have not noticed it.
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by oluwatymylehyn(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2017
It's been a wonderful year for both Kante and Chelsea Football Club. Congratulations to him.
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by katerine7(f): 3:06pm On May 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

just 1 season oo
dey should gan be arguing with Sunderland
d same number of trophies with dem
Highest relegated top flight team
that was able to beat your club,you guys should be ashamed that "the most relegated team" is top on the league table atleast i know barca and real Madrid won't allow that

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Chelsea fans now...

Jose Mourinho is the opposite of a racist - the guy like black player no be small grin grin grin

He actually did but he was well on his way to Chelsea and couldn't backtrack.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10562045/n8217golo-kante-reveals-man-utd-attempted-to-sign-him-prior-to-chelsea-move
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 08, 2017
obafemee80:
The fight is not betw them but Barca vs Madrid-i mean politics

This post is hilarious..Ballon D'or? For doing what exactly? grin grin
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by 2kurupt(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2017
Kemizee:

This post is hilarious..Ballon D'or? For doing what exactly? grin grin

undecided undecided
Am sure you're not a fan of the premier league, this dude is Sergio Busquet & Casemiro rolled into one.

That balloon d'or award seems reserved only for offensive players anyway
Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by GeneralOjukwu: 3:32pm On May 08, 2017
Kemizee:

He actually did but he was well on his way to Chelsea and couldn't backtrack.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10562045/n8217golo-kante-reveals-man-utd-attempted-to-sign-him-prior-to-chelsea-move

Thanks Chief! wink

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award by enigma3000: 4:25pm On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Chelsea fans now...

he has ander herrera

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup / Chikeluba Ofoedu Buys A Porsche For His Mother / Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.