Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1258251 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kingbukaz: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
jiri123:
Good day house, I have certain issues that need clarification (1), must an Engineer go through post graduate to get masters? (2) do tafe or colleges offer a 2 year course (3) going through the route of tafe or colleges does it harm ones chance of a pr? (4)any cheaper school for masters in engineering in any of the big cities? Please help me out with these questions cause my agent keeps telling me other wise.... Biko make ona help me out abeg

Since you have a degree in engineering, why waste money on masters, apply for PR immediately.

https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident/435
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jiri123: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Kingbukaz:

Since you have a degree in engineering, why waste money on masters, apply for PR immediately.

https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident/435
I don't have much years of working experience and am 25. Will it fly? Thanks for your reaapons
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2017
I wish we could boycott all this agents but most of the schools won't just allow, let me share my experience which as provided a green light, that I can deliver better than all these agents combined within this little Time, i applied for visa on the 9th of June, but visa still delayed, my so called agent told me I had to defer because resumption had elapsed and that automatically my coe had expired, several mails was sent to the school for deferment and new coe but no response, I did a rigorous research on my own to connect to the school myself until last week I remembered that one of the school representative came to nigeria sometimes this year, luckily I took his number an email address just in case I I have issues, I called him last week and he asked me to mail him with my issues, which I did, within a day school replied him that they were going to get back to my agent soon, fortunately they replied yesterday with a positive progress. In conclusion, if I had not taken the responsibility of getting to the route of the delay, maybe that's how my case won't be resolved. Please don't leave everything to the hands of your agents ooo, they are bunch of lazy human beings because there is no check and balances from the schools that pays their salaries. I hope someone will take the bull by the horn and start given ur agent close making just like martial of Manchester United did to the defenders of Everton within 5mins and he was able to get a concrete result with a penalty and a goal. Hopefully my issue and all our issues get resolved in a timely manner irrespective of the time lost by God's grace.

7 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tbaykaled: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2017
HonNellymike12:
I wish we could boycott all this agents but most of the schools won't just allow, let me share my experience which as provided a green light, that I can deliver better than all these agents combined within this little Time, i applied for visa on the 9th of June, but visa still delayed, my so called agent told me I had to defer because resumption had elapsed and that automatically my coe had expired, several mails was sent to the school for deferment and new coe but no response, I did a rigorous research on my own to connect to the school myself until last week I remembered that one of the school representative came to nigeria sometimes this year, luckily I took his number an email address just in case I I have issues, I called him last week and he asked me to mail him with my issues, which I did, within a day school replied him that they were going to get back to my agent soon, fortunately they replied yesterday with a positive progress. In conclusion, if I had not taken the responsibility of getting to the route of the delay, maybe that's how my case won't be resolved. Please don't leave everything to the hands of your agents ooo, they are bunch of lazy human beings because there is no check and balances from the schools that pays their salaries. I hope someone will take the bull by the horn and start given ur agent close making just like martial of Manchester United did to the defenders of Everton within 5mins and he was able to get a concrete result with a penalty and a goal. Hopefully my issue and all our issues get resolved in a timely manner irrespective of the time lost by God's grace.

My School resumed on the 30th of last month ...do u mean I should go for a new COE ...it's just the third week of resumption ...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Tbaykaled:

My School resumed on the 30th of last month ...do u mean I should go for a new COE ...it's just the third week of resumption ...

100mtrs race to your school and get the new coe, use Usain Bolts technique, no time to waste time. All the best
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jiri123: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
I appreciate the response.. ND u just had to rob it on as a United fan... Fair enough quote author=HonNellymike12 post=60611114]I wish we could boycott all this agents but most of the schools won't just allow, let me share my experience which as provided a green light, that I can deliver better than all these agents combined within this little Time, i applied for visa on the 9th of June, but visa still delayed, my so called agent told me I had to defer because resumption had elapsed and that automatically my coe had expired, several mails was sent to the school for deferment and new coe but no response, I did a rigorous research on my own to connect to the school myself until last week I remembered that one of the school representative came to nigeria sometimes this year, luckily I took his number an email address just in case I I have issues, I called him last week and he asked me to mail him with my issues, which I did, within a day school replied him that they were going to get back to my agent soon, fortunately they replied yesterday with a positive progress. In conclusion, if I had not taken the responsibility of getting to the route of the delay, maybe that's how my case won't be resolved. Please don't leave everything to the hands of your agents ooo, they are bunch of lazy human beings because there is no check and balances from the schools that pays their salaries. I hope someone will take the bull by the horn and start given ur agent close making just like martial of Manchester United did to the defenders of Everton within 5mins and he was able to get a concrete result with a penalty and a goal. Hopefully my issue and all our issues get resolved in a timely manner irrespective of the time lost by God's grace. [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by galileeteo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good day my good people of nairaland. Please I need advice and guideline. Here it goes >>> I did my waec in 2008. And since then I have not been able to further. Have been into business and I'm married with a kid. Now I want to further my education ,have tried Canada but I was told by agents that it's not going to be possible due to my age(28) and academic gap. Now I want to switch to Australia(tafe precisely) , I want to know if I will be rejected like Canada did. And the possibility of bringing my family along with me. Am waiting for you guys honest reply. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samakinbo: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please I have a quick question? I have gotten admission at a university for a masters program in Australia for February intake. The SOA just got to 13m. Must the money be there for 3mths before I could apply to the embassy as Febuary is so close.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by codeworks(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
HonNellymike12:

I doubt it bro, mine was English Test result, until they got my test result, then they were able to issue me my unconditional offer then. Just pray they call of strike soon ooo. All the best

Pls did you request for transcript from FUTO? How long does it take to get the transcript? Did you pay online? You have anybody i can from transcript department?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
codeworks:

Pls did you request for transcript from FUTO? How long does it take to get the transcript? Did you pay online? You have anybody i can from transcript department?

Oops, sorry I didn't attend FUTO.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babylawyr(f): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
debby516:
Hello house, I apologise cos mine isn't a student visa application but can't find any related thread.

I submitted my application for business visa on Thursday, going for a conference, along with my hubby who applied for a tourist visa, to also ve a vacation after my 1 week conference. We were told to get the yellow card, but we still met up with d submission b4 2pm at the Ikeja centre. Never saw yellow card on the checklist of document to submit.

My question is that on the printout we were given, I saw Kenya. I had read here dat decisions are made in SA, could it be diff for biz and tourist visa applicants?

Thanks

Hello debby516, i just read thru the thread and saw ur posts. Was it the IBA conference you applied for?
Did you do the paper application at TLS or online?
How long did it take between submission and response.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amahjosh(m): 7:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Amahjosh:
Good day people...please i need advice from the gurus in the house...Can i use a company as my sponsor because i want to used their SOA in my school and my visa applications...The director of the company is my Relative and am working there but no official employment...And he is ready to sponsor me...Can i used the company as my sponsor..i need answers please..
Please can someone advice me on this..If it is not going to work out any other idea on how to go about it please...@WestAfrican and other gurus can you give your own advice
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Amahjosh:

Please can someone advice me on this..If it is not going to work out any other idea on how to go about it please...@WestAfrican and other gurus can you give your own advice

First, Wht kind of strong connection do you have with him?, can you prove it with a well notarized document?
Secondly, the account can be used only if you are able to provide all the CAC documents regarding that company.
Thirdly, he should be able to provide a notarized backdated employment letter and also ensure he keeps a copy of the letter in the archive of the company.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by galileeteo(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2017
Guys please I need advice on this
galileeteo:
Good day my good people of nairaland. Please I need advice and guideline. Here it goes >>> I did my waec in 2008. And since then I have not been able to further. Have been into business and I'm married with a kid. Now I want to further my education ,have tried Canada but I was told by agents that it's not going to be possible due to my age(28) and academic gap. Now I want to switch to Australia(tafe precisely) , I want to know if I will be rejected like Canada did. And the possibility of bringing my family along with me. Am waiting for you guys honest reply. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2017
I called the embassy today regarding my application and they told me that assessment on my application has been completed and it has been fowarded to the senior immigration officer for a decision..meanwhile my start date is on the 28

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
I called the embassy today regarding my application and they told me that assessment on my application has been completed and it has been fowarded to the senior immigration officer for a decision..meanwhile my start date is on the 28
Hello, you would get your visa soonest. Don't panic. What school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debby516(f): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2017
Hello, yes its the IBA.

I just got a response from them this morning based on my follow-up email to them last week enquiring about the status of my visa applications. That is almost 6 weeks since i submitted a paper application at TLS ikeja office. No visa grant yet, just asked for my details to check through their records.
babylawyr:

Hello debby516, i just read thru the thread and saw ur posts. Was it the IBA conference you applied for?
Did you do the paper application at TLS or online?
How long did it take between submission and response.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
did your friend applied directly to the school or it was through an agent?I will appreciate your response on how to go about the application. thanks.
Jiggsbaby:
My friend got her visa yesterday she applied to torrents university and applied for her visa on the 23rdnof June and got her grant yesterday..no statement of account was requested by the dibp but the school requested a statement..i helped her out with that one..additional information was requested on august for a letter from her previous employer and that was it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babylawyr(f): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
debby516:
Hello, yes its the IBA.

I just got a response from them this morning based on my follow-up email to them last week enquiring about the status of my visa applications. That is almost 6 weeks since i submitted a paper application at TLS ikeja office. No visa grant yet, just asked for my details to check through their records.

Thanks Debby516. I applied using the online channel and I have not received any feedback. I'm getting worried. You know that IBA will not refund after Sept 25.
Fingers crossed.
Also did you submit your details with the events coordination agency to fast track.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cheekynero: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
omokay80:
did your friend applied directly to the school or it was through an agent?I will appreciate your response on how to go about the application. thanks.

Please when is your girlfriends school resuming. Is she going for the feb intake next year or November intake this year
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debby516(f): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
I dont think there is anything like 'fast track' for Australian visa, with my own on-going experience and what i have read on this thread.

Yes, i submitted my details to the agency but i doubt that has any impact on the visa process.

I observed you just applied this month. I wish you all the best o. I think Davody also submitted an online biz visa application and got a response after 4 weeks, like few days to the conference, soo be hopeful.

I got another email this morning from pretoria immigration addressed to one "Mrs. Chikwendu" and wrongly sent to me and the email was simply telling her to write a letter to withdraw her application for visitor's visa and resubmit an application for biz visa within 7 days before they make a decision, as she stated she was attending the IBA, which is not tourism but business. I have responded that the email was wrongly sent to me and also included my own details to follow-up with my application since it had passed the standard processing time for biz visa.

Still awaiting their response.
babylawyr:

Thanks Debby516. I applied using the online channel and I have not received any feedback. I'm getting worried. You know that IBA will not refund after Sept 25.
Fingers crossed.
Also did you submit your details with the events coordination agency to fast track.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kaylawesteros: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello house, pls help, im confused, which document will i upload on my immi account, scanned original copies or scanned certified true copy. Pls help urgently.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kaylawesteros:
Hello house, pls help, im confused, which document will i upload on my immi account, scanned original copies or scanned certified true copy. Pls help urgently.

Scan certified true copy. They don't need ur originals because you will never get them back, just make a clear photocopy of the originals and get it notarized.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
My friend got her visa yesterday she applied to torrents university and applied for her visa on the 23rdnof June and got her grant yesterday..no statement of account was requested by the dibp but the school requested a statement..i helped her out with that one..additional information was requested on august for a letter from her previous employer and that was it

Pls I will appreciate if you response to this mail, pls is this intake for feb2018 or Nov 2017. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2017

Pls Leta try and be specific when passing informations, pls, is it Sep or Nov 28 , 2017 or is it Feb. 28 . 2017. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2017

Pls let's be specific when passing informations, pls is it sep or Nov 28. 2017 or is it Feb 28 2017. Thanks in in anticipation.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
HonNellymike12:

Scan certified true copy. They don't need ur originals because you will never get them back, just make a clear photocopy of the originals and get it notarized.
Do U mean if he scans and uploads his originals, they'll request him to send them later?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Howoheye:

Do U mean if he scans and uploads his originals, they'll request him to send them later?

Once again make clear photocopy of your originals, notarized it and upload them. Finish
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please how long does it take to do the visa application, my agent has been on it since Sunday, does it take this long. I Don spend money tire am getting fed up already. Fill this form sign that na wa for this Australia thing sef
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samakinbo: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Blazegab:
Please how long does it take to do the visa application, my agent has been on it since Sunday, does it take this long. I Don spend money tire am getting fed up already. Fill this form sign that na wa for this Australia thing sef
Please which agent? My agent says the money must stay i the account for 3 months before i can apply for COE. Please how true is this cos February is just around the corner
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kingbukaz: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
jiri123:
I don't have much years of working experience and am 25. Will it fly? Thanks for your reaapons

You dnt need experience to get positive assessment as an engineer. You can use your IT and bsc priject to substitute for that. Gurus over there will put you through and yes it will fly

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.