Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1260967 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aamstih: 6:49am On Dec 23, 2017
What if you ask it here so that you can get more than one insight?

benny0532:
Please guys i need to ask serious question about Australia student visa... someone plss drop your email address. Thank u...bennyjames40@yahoo.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uk101: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2017
stanley2sky:

Hi Team, I was refused student visa by the Government of Canada on two consecutive applications and right now, I'm thinking applying to low tuition Australian Universities to do a post graduate diploma in Health Information Management, and subsequently M.Sc in Healthcare Management. Please, I sincerely need help so that I don't go through visa refusals again as I'm still recovering from previous ones... God bless as I await responses...

so sorry what was your first degree course program that made u apply for pgd health info management in canada? just asking for a bro that applied for admission in same program in canada.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2017
cheekynero:
Whoop Whoop Whoop!!!!!!!

Visa is finally out.... All I can say is that its the Lords doing...Can't thank him enough.... Thanks to everyone who contributed and for your prayers even though we haven't met yet..

Timeline:

School: Flinders University.. Adelaide
Course: Masters in Environmental Management
Application submitted: 29th June,2017
Medicals: 4th July, 2017
Biometrics: 4th July, 2017
Deffered : 7th August to Feb 26th( Because visa no gree show)
Documents submitted;
Nigerian School certificates (Waec, Univeristy degree cert, Transcript)
National population commissions birth whatever
COE
OSHC
SOP
CV
Passport Data page
Yellow card
Letter of sponsorship (popsi)
Letter from previous place of employment

CO Contact; sometime in November, Request for additional information (updated Sponsor's SOA)

Grant 19th Dec, 2017

For all those still waiting, please don't lose hope and I wish you all the best. Anyone who can help a brother settle down in Adelaide as quickly as possible will be highly appreciated.

Congrats mate. You deserve a grant.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uk101: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2017
cheekynero:

Lol.. I'm leaving this year for sure. Still looking at flights and trying to see which one is cheaper and reliable

Lmao, it's not easy bro.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by benny0532: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=aamstih post=63531650]What if you ask it here so that you can get more than one insight?

Good morning...Ohk I applied for 1yr hosp management diploma (Jan resumption) paid fees November with mum's own company's account...transferred money for visa app after a wk.... The ish now is after wks d agent called me yesterday n said he dosnt think I will b granted visa cus it's a company even if mum is d direct n only signatory..now he asked I provide dad's acc details of #10m as a backbone... Am confused and don't know wat to do
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2017
My dear, the agent was he or she blind when you tendered your mums company's account and the agent made use of it..? Without backing it up
Solution now because you have submitted already.
I believe your mum been the owner of the company with CAC documents is perfect.
Also been the sole signatory to the account is ok been your sponsor and mother as well.
What I will ask you to do now is for your mum to transfer some funds to her personal account if she has one.
She will state that the fund is from the proceeds of her company siting the name of her company with CAC documents as proof of that income.

I have helped people do it before and it has always scaled through.
You know, convincing the Case officer or visa officer that the said sponsor will just empty companies account to sponsor someone is no no, so is advisable the said sponsor transfers money to his or her personal savings, this funds are the profits or proceeds from the said company which can be justified by printing both the personal and company's statement of account to align them with CAC documents to prove this business is registered and geniue.

If others have better idea they can contribute!.

Please let's help one of our own.
[quote author=benny0532 post=63532944][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2017
So I just saw on Facebook that Pretoria has closed and will be opened January 2nd. So Merry Christmas everyone. ����

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by benny0532: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Albion05:
My dear, the agent was he or she blind when you tendered your mums company's account and the agent made use of it..? Without backing it up
Also been the sole signatory to the account is ok been your sponsor and mother as well.
What I will ask you to do now is for your mum to transfer some funds to her personal account if she has one.
She will state that the fund is from the proceeds of her company siting the name of her company with CAC documents as proof of that income.

You know, convincing the Case officer or visa officer that the said sponsor will just empty companies account to sponsor someone is no no, so is advisable the said sponsor transfers money to his or her personal savings, this funds are the profits or proceeds from the said company which can be justified by printing both the personal and company's statement of account to align them with CAC documents to prove this business is registered and geniue.

I haven't submitted yet bro...please paste me your email add make I inbox you plsss
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
stanley2sky:
Hi Team, I was refused student visa by the Government of Canada on two consecutive applications and right now, I'm thinking applying to low tuition Australian Universities to do a post graduate diploma in Health Information Management, and subsequently M.Sc in Healthcare Management. Please, I sincerely need help so that I don't go through visa refusals again as I'm still recovering from previous ones... God bless as I await responses...
1. Australia is not cheap more expensive than Canada

2. If you are going for MSc it must be related to your Bsc

3. Diploma is a no no don’t think about it unless the Diploma is pathway to MSc

4. Pick Universities located in Sydney or Melbourne

5. Australia is unlike Canada that is DIY you will need an agent(Representative) they help you with application,admission,visa but that should not stop you from visiting this forum and other forums and also google search

6. Grab a can/bottle of coke and gala and starting reading this thread from part 1 to part 3 last page. Take screenshots of important things and research it

So sorry about your visa denial if I may ask the visa application took how many days?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stanley2sky(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
I studied Health Information Management at HND, but due to the fact the discipline isn't my passion, I intended switching to Business Administration(Hons). Though I gained admission at Brandon University, Manitoba, Canada, paid tuition and registered courses, but was severally denied a student visa on the grounds of "purpose of visit, and study prospects not reasonable with: previous qualification, previous studies, and future prospects and plans". I thought my visa refusal was as a result of career disparity and now I want to go back to the drawing board and do a pgd in Health Information Management which I already have background, and subsequently M.Sc Healthcare Management... I believe that would fly when applying for a Australian student visa. pls everyone, I welcome your good opinion in this issue. God bless.
uk101:

so sorry what was your first degree course program that made u apply for pgd health info management in canada? just asking for a bro that applied for admission in same program in canada.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stanley2sky(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Solitin40:

1. Australia is not cheap more expensive than Canada

2. If you are going for MSc it must be related to your Bsc

3. Diploma is a no no don’t think about it unless the Diploma is pathway to MSc

4. Pick Universities located in Sydney or Melbourne

5. Australia is unlike Canada that is DIY you will need an agent(Representative) they help you with application,admission,visa but that should not stop you from visiting this forum and other forums and also google search

6. Grab a can/bottle of coke and gala and starting reading this thread from part 1 to part 3 last page. Take screenshots of important things and research it

So sorry about your visa denial if I may ask the visa application took how many days?
Well, first visa application was submitted in Aug. 8, 17; got a refusal in Sept. 22, 17. I immediately re-applied Oct. 24, 17; refused the second time Dec. 07, 17. ( took 1 month and 2wks time processes). But right now, I have resolved going back to the drawing board to doing a pgd in Health Information Management, having undergone HND in same program; then I would further M.Sc in Healthcare Management. That's just the career trajectory I want to follow right now because CIC refused me severally on the ground of career disparity. [Health Information Mgt at HND to Bachelor of Business Administration(Hons)].
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
You sent me email before and I have replied you.
Check your inbox.
benny0532:
I haven't submitted yet bro...please paste me your email add make I inbox you plsss
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uk101: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
stanley2sky:
I studied Health Information Management at HND, but due to the fact the discipline isn't my passion, I intended switching to Business Administration(Hons). Though I gained admission at Brandon University, Manitoba, Canada, paid tuition and registered courses, but was severally denied a student visa on the grounds of "purpose of visit, and study prospects not reasonable with: previous qualification, previous studies, and future prospects and plans". I thought my visa refusal was as a result of career disparity and now I want to go back to the drawing board and do a pgd in Health Information Management which I already have background, and subsequently M.Sc Healthcare Management... I believe that would fly when applying for a Australian student visa. pls everyone, I welcome your good opinion in this issue. God bless.

aww so sorry that admission to business administration really caused the refusals i guess, you should have tried going for pgd health information management i know Douglas College and George brown college offer pgd in that program a friend trying to apply for it for september term.
Goodluck in your pursuit never give up.

meanwhile apply for Gcms note from cic so you could know the reasons for refusals usually they charge $23 don't know whether is still the same now but i feel you not going for same course program or something related might likely be the issue for refusal.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Albion05:

is ones brother in - law an eligible sponsor? The university i applied to is requesting a statement of account.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 1neboss: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hello guys, please i need help. i applied for a tafe course in i.t due to low fund, the visa was denied...Now i have the necessary fund to apply for a degree in the same i.t(although i would prefer nursing now buh i heard its not gonna fly since iv already committed to i.t first).
When i applied, i didn't add my degree because that was what my agent adviced me to do(partly due to it wasn't ready at the time too).
Please my questions are:
1) what are my chances if i reapply for a degree now ?
2) do i include my degree which is completely different from i.t(microbiolgy)?
3) can i still apply for nursing degree or do i forget the dream?
Please advice from anyone because its a really delicate situation for me.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
He is eligible to sponsor you.
Just provide proof of relationship with him or if your sister can be the sponsor that will be better as well.

if your brother in law can transfer the fund to your sister so that she can stand in as your sponsor that will also be nice as well.

In the Letter of sponsorship your brother in -law will write, let him write a well structured and convincing letter of sponsorship on your behalf.

If your sister have a reasonable amount in her account, you can present both statement of accounts together.

I have seen people present two statement of account.

chimax1:
is ones brother in - law an eligible sponsor? The university i applied to is requesting a statement of account.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
1. How old are you? If you can explain the gap in terms of your age, what you have been doing prior to your intending degree application. You need to convince the Visa officer well enough in this regard. If you can answer the above question number 1. You are free to apply.

2. If you eventually settle for degree application in I.T, no need to add your previous degree which is microbiology.

3. If sincerely you want to study nursing and you are determined, nothing can stop you. You are a graduate student of Basic medical Sciences (Microbiology).

You can apply for Bachelor degree in nursing with a convincing statement of purpose why you wanted to study nursing. You have to add your first degree which is microbiology to solve the issue of academic gap.

In your Statement of purpose, state with strong and convincing words that nursing have always been your dream, that in your undergraduate level that you actually filled for nursing but the quota system made you loose out and your were offered microbiology instead.
That you decided to go on with the Microbiology rather than staying at home and that you promised your self that immediately your microbiology that you will still go back and study your dream course having gathered some basic knowledge in microbiology which will help you in nursing in managing patient related health issues in terms of nursing diagnosis, its implementation and treatment of patients.
Nursing is what you live for.

You still have the final say to any decision you want to make. I only gave you suggestions!. "Peace "

1neboss:
Hello guys, please i need help. i applied for a tafe course in i.t due to low fund, the visa was denied...Now i have the necessary fund to apply for a degree in the same i.t(although i would prefer nursing now buh i heard its not gonna fly since iv already committed to i.t first).
When i applied, i didn't add my degree because that was what my agent adviced me to do(partly due to it wasn't ready at the time too).
Please my questions are:
1) what are my chances if i reapply for a degree now ?
2) do i include my degree which is completely different from i.t(microbiolgy)?
3) can i still apply for nursing degree or do i forget the dream?
Please advice from anyone because its a really delicate situation for me.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stanley2sky(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
uk101:

aww so sorry that admission to business administration really caused the refusals i guess, you should have tried going for pgd health information management i know Douglas College and George brown college offer pgd in that program a friend trying to apply for it for september term.
Goodluck in your pursuit never give up.

meanwhile apply for Gcms note from cic so you could know the reasons for refusals usually they charge $23 don't know whether is still the same now but i feel you not going for same course program or something related might likely be the issue for refusal.
Yeah! I now understand why i got refused. However, I have resolved to follow through my Health career path; would applying again to CIC workout being that they already have my records? I'm looking at La Trobe university, Australia. the school offers B.Sc, Pdg, and M.Sc Health Information Mgmt and there's a lot job employment chances in same field. I want to use study agent to start this process, can u recommend pls?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uk101: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
stanley2sky:
Yeah! I now understand why i got refused. However, I have resolved to follow through my Health career path; would applying again to CIC workout being that they already have my records? I'm looking at La Trobe university, Australia. the school offers B.Sc, Pdg, and M.Sc Health Information Mgmt and there's a lot job employment chances in same field. I want to use study agent to start this process, can u recommend pls?

well i don't know much about these agent thing in Australia universities,some people applied without any agent but if you insist being that you have the cash i recommend you check on the school website on international portal if they need agent to make your admission successful i think they will indicate there on the website. my 2cents though still make more inquiries

Goodluck
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
chimax1:
Yes if you can back it up with enough evidence
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
chimax1:
Yes if you can back it up with enough and convincing evidence
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
uk101:

well i don't know much about these agent thing in Australia universities,some people applied without any agent but if you insist being that you have the cash i recommend you check on the school website on international portal if they need agent to make your admission successful i think they will indicate there on the website. my 2cents though still make more inquiries

Goodluck
Universities in Australia don’t like dealing with students one on one but Representatives/agents to make admission and visa processing fast and less stressful for the applicant/students unlike Canada that is DIY

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 1neboss: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Albion05:
1. How old are you? If you can explain the gap in terms of your age, what you have been doing prior to your intending degree application. You need to convince the Visa officer well enough in this regard. If you can answer the above question number 1. You are free to apply.

2. If you eventually settle for degree application in I.T, no need to add your previous degree which is microbiology.

3. If sincerely you want to study nursing and you are determined, nothing can stop you. You are a graduate student of Basic medical Sciences (Microbiology).

You can apply for Bachelor degree in nursing with a convincing statement of purpose why you wanted to study nursing. You have to add your first degree which is microbiology to solve the issue of academic gap.

In your Statement of purpose, state with strong and convincing words that nursing have always been your dream, that in your undergraduate level that you actually filled for nursing but the quota system made you loose out and your were offered microbiology instead.
That you decided to go on with the Microbiology rather than staying at home and that you promised your self that immediately your microbiology that you will still go back and study your dream course having gathered some basic knowledge in microbiology which will help you in nursing in managing patient related health issues in terms of nursing diagnosis, its implementation and treatment of patients.
Nursing is what you live for.

You still have the final say to any decision you want to make. I only gave you suggestions!. "Peace "

Thank you for your candid reply, i am 24yrs and i also gave them a strong reason for wanting to study i.t...one of the reasons they gave was that i didn't back up my claims that i worked in a i.t office(my mums) with a certificate because although i have a good knowledge there but i didn't actually get a certificate for it . I am really confused now because i don't know how to back it up.
Please which of the two options has the lesser risks for refusal?. My agent said that it works all the time but the only reason i got denied was because it was diploma and that the same thing will fly in degree if i should reapply,that i can't just change to nursing now after saying i.t previously even if i add my certificate but i am a little sceptical now thats why i need an advice from someone with nothing to loose.
Also is it possible to change course(nursing) in the same school...or a different school on arrival ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
My dear, I can't decide for you.
Look at the suggestions made available to you and from what you discussed with your agent.
Use it to form an opinion and make inform decision.
Visit the computer center and prepare a nice certificate for your self indicating that you have been working with this I.T company.

The certificate should show excellence in your work and good conduct as a person. Present this as an evidence that you have been working with the I.T company. With this you can re-apply for degree in I.T

Yes you can change from Degree in IT to degree in Nursing but that should be after 6 months of study or probably after your first semester. You can't change from degree to diploma.

Be ready to say goodbye to the previous tuition you paid because you will definitely pay another tuition for the proposed new course you will likely change to, which is nursing.

1neboss:

Thank you for your candid reply, i am 24yrs and i also gave them a strong reason for wanting to study i.t...one of the reasons they gave was that i didn't back up my claims that i worked in a i.t office(my mums) with a certificate because although i have a good knowledge there but i didn't actually get a certificate for it . I am really confused now because i don't know how to back it up.
Please which of the two options has the lesser risks for refusal?. My agent said that it works all the time but the only reason i got denied was because it was diploma and that the same thing will fly in degree if i should reapply,that i can't just change to nursing now after saying i.t previously even if i add my certificate but i am a little sceptical now thats why i need an advice from someone with nothing to loose.
Also is it possible to change course(nursing) in the same school...or a different school on arrival ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by benny0532: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Albion05:
You sent me email before and I have replied you.
Check your inbox.

Thank u again Albion05..Am new here and haven't received ur msg..I registered yesterday..please just inbox me via yahoo i will reply sharply..I need to know wat to do before Tuesday..Thank u n God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.