Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1262111 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haykclassy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=foliat post=65313343] Whats the update?

nothing yet oooo, I Don tire.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Am on it. I have involved a Lawyer!..
The Bank demanded for the refusal letter which we have sent it to them to see the exact word the embassy used!.. sent all the 8 pages of the refusal letter to them.

kessel:
What's up with your case, no reply yet?

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Albion05:
The Bank demanded for the refusal letter which we have sent it to them to see the exact word the embassy used!.. sent all the 8 pages of the refusal letter to them.

hmmmm 8 pages?my guy it is well jare.I believe God always has a purpose and plan for everyone,probably...just maybe Aussie way is not the plan he has for u.just sit back and let him take the wheels..sometimes we may want something so bad, but that thing just might not be for us..we see some signs to that effect but when we ignore those signs and hard headedly keep pushing on...we fall in a hole.just try to do the little you can to remove the ban.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
If you are coming to Aussie and u find out u don’t have ur drivers license,no matter where u are jump down from the plane and go and get it,try and come with a police clearance from Nigeria cos u will most likely need it,budget money for a car and a course like aged care or whatever that would help u get jobs,familiarize yourself with google map and try to come with a good power bank to always keep your phone on wherever u might be cos u just might need google map’s directions.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Amy3090:

Please how does the pm work? Dunno oooo. Where to I click to view it?
are you in Lagos?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Thanks dear, I will.
The refusal sentence is just one line, the rest of the pages are my bio data, standardize terms they normal write and about two pages blank.

tobe4real:
hmmmm 8 pages?my guy it is well jare.I believe God always has a purpose and plan for everyone,probably...just maybe Aussie way is not the plan he has for u.just sit back and let him take the wheels..sometimes we may want something so bad, but that thing just might not be for us..we see some signs to that effect but when we ignore those signs and hard headedly keep pushing on...we fall in a hole.just try to do the little you can to remove the ban.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
It shall end in praise
Even if they don't reverse their decision, urs shall be an exception IJN, the application fee and sleepless nights can not just go like that
Albion05:

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Amen!.
kessel:
It shall end in praise
Even if they don't reverse their decision, urs shall be an exception IJN, the application fee and sleepless nights can not just go like that

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamladipo: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello All,
Been a silent follower.
Applied 07 Nov 2017 Family application
Dept requested for reason for US refusal on 02 Feb 2018. I provided response 05 Feb 2018. I have been waiting for the grant ever since then n thanks to God Almighty.
Grant came in this evening for Self, Wifey n Son.
School already resumed for orientation week 19 Feb 2018. Classes start next Monday 26 Feb 2018
Seeking for extension for 2 weeks because of the delay in getting the visa.
Starting to plan my travel.
To those waiting, keep hope alive and continue to pray for the very best. You will get your grant IJN.
Course: MSc Advance Accounting
School: Macquarie University.

10 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by koffynana: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Albion05:
Amen!.

Hello All,

I got my refusal letter today and I fell so sad but it's ok I believe is Allah wish.

Please can you tell me how I can process my deposit refund from the school.

Please assist want to move on.

My refusal is beyond my control because I applied under SVP.

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Congrats dear.... This is my testimony!!! What time did the grant come? Am going to Macquarie too, i hv gotten extension Letter from Macquarie yesterday just do a mail to international admission office and thry would issue u the letter. Am so excited hearing great news like this.

iamladipo:
Hello All,
Been a silent follower.
Applied 07 Nov 2017 Family application
Dept requested for reason for US refusal on 02 Feb 2018. I provided response 05 Feb 2018. I have been waiting for the grant ever since then n thanks to God Almighty.
Grant came in this evening for Self, Wifey n Son.
School already resumed for orientation week 19 Feb 2018. Classes start next Monday 26 Feb 2018
Seeking for extension for 2 weeks because of the delay in getting the visa.
Starting to plan my travel.
To those waiting, keep hope alive and continue to pray for the very best. You will get your grant IJN.
Course: MSc Advance Accounting
School: Macquarie University.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
What's the reason for your refusal? Do a mail to the admission office stating that you need a refund as your visa was denied.

quote author=koffynana post=65320433][b][/b]

Hello All,

I got my refusal letter today and I fell so sad but it's ok I believe is Allah wish.

Thank you [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sorry dear. Never give up.
There are life histories of great men and women that got it right after their 2nd, 3rd and 4th attempt.
You must always put in your best at all time and the leave the rest to your creator.

DIBP must have informed your school about your Visa refusal. So, go through your school refund policy and write to your school for the next step in getting back your tuition fee.

koffynana:
[b][/b]

Hello All,

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabinto5555555: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
@tobe4real pls hows the police clearance from Nigeria & pls is it clearance towards the drivers licence, pls what will it contain
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabinto5555555: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
@tobe4real pls hows the police clearance from Nigeria & pls is it clearance towards the drivers licence, pls what will it contain[i][/i]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pekun210(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
please can anyone tell me about studying medicine in aussie?? Cost? Affordable uni?? And anything one can know... Thanks in anticipation....
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pekun210:
please can anyone tell me about studying medicine in aussie?? Cost? Affordable uni?? And anything one can know... Thanks in anticipation....
First of all Do you have a any degree first now ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
gabinto5555555:
@tobe4real pls hows the police clearance from Nigeria & pls is it clearance towards the drivers licence, pls what will it contain[i][/i]
go to Alagbon or police headquarters
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2018
koffynana:
[b][/b]

Hello All,

Thank you

What was their reason?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 4:54am On Feb 24, 2018
@solitin40 the way you guys say this thing sef ehn nawa o...abeg i wan ask u and some others, does it mean that you can't study abroad without having any degree of any kind?...na ask i ask o
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2018
IamphilVitalis:
@solitin40 the way you guys say this thing sef ehn nawa o...abeg I wan ask u and some others, does it mean that you can't study abroad without having any degree of any kind?...na ask I ask o
You can have a degree here and still travel abroad to get more degree I only asked the guy the question because I will suggest he/she go to Nursing instead if he is going for his first-degree
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by FutureDon(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2018
tolats:
Kudos everyone here. I'm impressed with the good gestures of responses in here. Bless u all.

Pls I need someone to explain easy ways to securing a postdoc position in Aus. What and what procedures would make it work. I am a fresh Phd maths graduate from Nigeria uni. Help a brother...

Congrats on your doctorate brother. You can also check SEEK job site, schools advertise postdoc openings on there. Another approach would be to contact Profs/PIs directly, asking whether there will be a postdoc opening in their lab/group soon. Overall, the postdoc market in Australia is very competitive. It is important that one has at least a publication (in a decent journal) from their PhD to even stand a chance. All the best.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aussy4life: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2018
Please the drivers license what if you have the temporal one can we use it till the permanent one is out and DHL to us? I just did mine this February they say it takes 4months for the main one to be out thus the reason for asking.

tobe4real:
If you are coming to Aussie and u find out u don’t have ur drivers license,no matter where u are jump down from the plane and go and get it,try and come with a police clearance from Nigeria cos u will most likely need it,budget money for a car and a course like aged care or whatever that would help u get jobs,familiarize yourself with google map and try to come with a good power bank to always keep your phone on wherever u might be cos u just might need google map’s directions.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by folly51: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2018
Good morning guys, I have been a silent follower of this thread. I appreciate all your contributions.
I got a Student visa Refusal yesterday based on INSUFFICIENT FUND and that my mum cannot use all her pension money to fund my education because she is retired. I applied for msc Engineering. I regretted not using my hubby as my sponsor because is monthly income is very okay.I submitted a statement of acct worth 14m. .My agent is telling me to Re-fire my application for July intake using my hubby as sponsor. Please guys what should i do? HELP me. I have been down and confused on the next line of action.I Feel so bad. All opinion welcome. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2018
Amy3090:
Gurus help ooo! What and what else do I bring to Aussie

Food well packed i mean local stuff quite expensive, drivers license come with police clearance some places now ask for your countries police clearance if you are new. Power bank dont be like me and get lost without google map. Some money.. if u re going to work money for trainings.. in my opinion job first then car.. you can have the money aside”i said this cos you will be paying registration what will be ise wen u dont have a job”.. always say you have a car when asked tho.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oknee: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2018
folly51:
Good morning guys, I have been a silent follower of this thread. I appreciate all your contributions.
I got a Student visa Refusal yesterday based on INSUFFICIENT FUND and that my mum cannot use all her pension money to fund my education because she is retired. I applied for msc Engineering. I regretted not using my hubby as my sponsor because is monthly income is very okay.I submitted a statement of acct worth 14m. .My agent is telling me to Re-fire my application for July intake using my hubby as sponsor. Please guys what should i do? HELP me. I have been down and confused on the next line of action.I Feel so bad. All opinion welcome. Thanks

Why go for Msc degree when you can get permanent residence with your engineering degree? Na wah ooo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2018
folly51:
Apply For PR it will save you time and money
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2018
folly51:
Are they implying that 14m is not sufficient to sponsor your education or that ur mum is retired? student visa is getting tough oo. please which school did u apply to and did you use an agent? my circumstance is just the same as yours and am yet to apply. Now am really worried.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pekun210(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2018
Solitin40:
First of all Do you have a any degree first now ?

about to finish one
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2018
aussy4life:
Please the drivers license what if you have the temporal one can we use it till the permanent one is out and DHL to us? I just did mine this February they say it takes 4months for the main one to be out thus the reason for asking.

have u gotten a visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Is anyone coming to Melbourne I need to get my drivers licence. Please help
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ebere272: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
KVickky:

Food well packed i mean local stuff quite expensive, drivers license come with police clearance some places now ask for your countries police clearance if you are new. Power bank dont be like me and get lost without google map. Some money.. if u re going to work money for trainings.. in my opinion job first then car.. you can have the money aside”i said this cos you will be paying registration what will be ise wen u dont have a job”.. always say you have a car when asked tho.
hey dear are you in Melbourne.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.