Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1261002 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
The wait has thought me patience and really I never believed in spirituality till today. I’ve been pushed to go see our priest and I declined cos I never believed someone else can seat on anyone’s blessings like my Mum and aunt always put it. So as I couldn’t get through to Pretoria phone I decided to yield to my aunt’s pressure to meet our church priest for prayers. Well, the man said my visa was ready for long but something is delaying it(well, he said there was no point going far on that cos I don’t believe those things). He rather prayed for me and said if was a child of God let my visa come today and behold, few hours later grant don show.

I might start believing in prophets*

9 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mefia91: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
olamitunposi:
Please anyone with opinion should advice me.
Having applied for my study permit in November and no grant yet, I had to defer till May. Along the line, I applied to a school in the US as a plan B and fortunately I got admitted. Here’s my question; do you think I should call DIBP to cancel the application and get my money back from the school in other to pursue the American Admission? Also the admission is for summer as well.
Just that the DIBP wait is killing and frustrating. Please advice
You are the only one that can make a decision on this. But i will advise you to put your US admission in the fridge and see out your Australia visa application. You have come a long way to abandon this project and start pursuing another uncertainty.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wow.....

Amy3090:
The wait has thought me patience and really I never believed in spirituality till today. I’ve been pushed to go see our priest and I declined cos I never believed someone else can seat on anyone’s blessings like my Mum and aunt always put it. So as I couldn’t get through to Pretoria phone I decided to yield to my aunt’s pressure to meet our church priest for prayers. Well, the man said my visa was ready for long but something is delaying it(well, he said there was no point going far on that cos I don’t believe those things). He rather prayed for me and said if was a child of God let my visa come today and behold, few hours later grant don show.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aamstih: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Congrats dear

Do you mean Priest as in Reverend Father?

Amy3090:

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raymondeji(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hello everyone,
I've been pretty busy and its been difficult to keep up with this page.
I pray we all fulfill our dreams and aspirations, without denial!
Please who is coming to Melbourne Australia soon?
or anywhere in Australia for that matter?
kindly send me a dm. Thank you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
aamstih:
Priest as in Reverend Father?

An Anglican priest

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Amy3090:

Big congrats to you,Amy. Go and be successful!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aamstih: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Okay, great.

Amy3090:

An Anglican priest
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mefia91:
Please can you admit giving out wrong information, apologize and shut up?
grin grin grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haykclassy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Amy3090:
Glory to God grant just arrived
congrat
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Timeline

Visa applied on the 23rd of Oct, 2017

I submitted medical before submitting visa so I can’t remember when now.

*biometrics on the 24th of oct, 2017
*on the 3rd of Jan,2018 CO requested for additional documents (updated soa, I sent both sponsors own and mine) I also sent an affidavit of financial support and sponsor’s Houston drivers license to prove that he genuinely want to sponsor me. I also accompanied it with a signed written agreement from an OZ house agent stating that money has been paid to arrange my accommodation as soon s visa is granted.

*on the 28th of Jan,2018, CO requested for a signed authorization letter from all the shareholders in my sponsor’s company for the business funds to be used to sponsor me and a proof of the business registration. In reaction, I sent the letter and I noticed there has been changes in our company’s CAC paperworks due to shares reallotment. This is bc I already sent DIBP all the company’s papers, so I figured they must have investigated and found that some of the shareholders ain’t with the company anymore. So I motorized all the CO2,CO7 and reallotment notices, I also included the certificate of incorporation I earlier sent before now since oct last year.

*i wrote them an email on the 17th day of feb, 2018 with the caption “compelling reasons and peculiar circumstance”. In the email, I stated that as an international student I can only get into my course of study in the 1st commencement and that I have long logged my application. I also stated that I know they might have loads of applications to assess at a time but mine should be treated in the light of it’s peculiarity. They replied on Monday to say my information has been taken to the co for their actions/considerations.

*i called them today but didn’t get through to them.

* at about 1:43 pm today, I got my grant.

I pray for all visa hopefuls, God in Hos infinite mercies shall deliver your visas to you. I did this whole process on my own, after a friend of mine helped me secure this admission, I abandoned the money I paid to pfl bc of their poor services and started this process all on my own. Every step and every document I logged on my win, opened my immi account and did everything on my own using our office equipments... I am sure to advise correctly.

9 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
stop starting a conversation that can make people uncomfortable Sir!!,we are not here to converse,we are here to exchange information that will have a positive effect on people's life.thanks
SantaClause:
I don't care whether you here or not okay? maybe you should read and understand my first statement...it was a conversation not an information passing out.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dat1989girl(f): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=Mefia91 post=65253104]First week of February for which intake?[/quote
May]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
congrats finally,atleast you can rest now,sleep well and believe more in spiritualities, cheesy
abeg what school and program,hope your baggage are packed already
Amy3090:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
you get sense
i thought i was the only one noticing pdf poor service.
Amy3090:
Timeline

Visa applied on the 23rd of Oct, 2017

I submitted medical before submitting visa so I can’t remember when now.

*biometrics on the 24th of oct, 2017
*on the 3rd of Jan,2018 CO requested for additional documents (updated soa, I sent both sponsors own and mine) I also sent an affidavit of financial support and sponsor’s Houston drivers license to prove that he genuinely want to sponsor me. I also accompanied it with a signed written agreement from an OZ house agent stating that money has been paid to arrange my accommodation as soon s visa is granted.

*on the 28th of Jan,2018, CO requested for a signed authorization letter from all the shareholders in my sponsor’s company for the business funds to be used to sponsor me and a proof of the business registration. In reaction, I sent the letter and I noticed there has been changes in our company’s CAC paperworks due to shares reallotment. This is bc I already sent DIBP all the company’s papers, so I figured they must have investigated and found that some of the shareholders ain’t with the company anymore. So I motorized all the CO2,CO7 and reallotment notices, I also included the certificate of incorporation I earlier sent before now since oct last year.

*i wrote them an email on the 17th day of feb, 2018 with the caption “compelling reasons and peculiar circumstance”. In the email, I stated that as an international student I can only get into my course of study in the 1st commencement and that I have long logged my application. I also stated that I know they might have loads of applications to assess at a time but mine should be treated in the light of it’s peculiarity. They replied on Monday to say my information has been taken to the co for their actions/considerations.

*i called them today but didn’t get through to them.

* at about 1:43 pm today, I got my grant.

I pray for all visa hopefuls, God in Hos infinite mercies shall deliver your visas to you. I did this whole process on my own, after a friend of mine helped me secure this admission, I abandoned the money I paid to pfl bc of their poor services and started this process all on my own. Every step and every document I logged on my win, opened my immi account and did everything on my own using our office equipments... I am sure to advise correctly.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
kessel:
congrats finally,atleast you can rest now,sleep well and believe more in spiritualities, cheesy
abeg what school and program,hope your baggage are packed already

I haven’t packed yet ooo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Aieboocaar(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Amy3090:

Congratulations ooo!!.... Go forth and prosper

I tap into your blessings for me and every other hopefuls on this thread!!
WE TOO SHALL TESTIFY SOONEST

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Aieboocaar:

Congratulations ooo!!.... Go forth and prosper

I tap into your blessings for me and every other hopefuls on this thread!!
WE TOO SHALL TESTIFY SOONEST

Amen.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blueprint2015(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Amy3090:

Hi Amy congratulations i am extremly excited for you i tap into this IJN... please i would like you to put me through allot i am about to commence application u can send me you whatsapp and email me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aamstih: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Amy3090, Congratulations to you.

Which school are you headed?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lukainoluciano: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
congrats Amy...yours is truly a testimony and it can only be God...I'm happy for you,,,I felt for you when you posted some days back about how you were feeling about the delay... there is truly God...congrats once more!

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
I don't want to offer myself as i may end up packing myself with your clothes cheesy
Have you booked your flight at all and which airline and cost, heard the prices are high now
Amy3090:

I haven’t packed yet ooo

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gurus help ooo! What and what else do I bring to Aussie
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Amy3090:
Gurus help ooo! What and what else do I bring to Aussie

Carry otapiapia ,gbogborise and make sure you carry your gf cuz i had black girl like forming there
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 12:18am On Feb 22, 2018
@SantaClause, Please be patient and thanks for your contributions, Schools have the obligation to check your financial capability only through your SOA in order to ascertain if you can cope financially with the cost of tuition and other add on, this should not be confused with issuance of visa. However, you are right that DIBP performs security checks but not limited to that alone. They carry all kinds of checks and solely determine if you merit visa grant based on GTE.
There was a case on this forum where a particular university was told to refund student fees because they flawed in the area of admission about less than a year ago. I wan speak pidgin now, if dem leave school to dey give visa to student, I swear Nigeria go empty very soon because dem go oil their pocket lining at any cost. I know this because even some UK schools have been disaccreditted based on issuing CAS without enough background checks. Abeg make we nor too argue this matter. Maybe we can digress with discussing the way forward on 2019 election. I laugh when people say dem dey sharpen their voters card down for 2019, Abeg when voters card become blunt knife wey dem dey sharpen. Lols
bligs:

Let me explain certain things you don't understand, our resumption is next week monday and for new students, haven paid AUD7,000 initial semester fees, they are expected to pay the rest by March 31 and after this date, RMIT will still extend it to April 27 and if you ain't able to pay your fees by that time, your COE will be cancelled and the sch will give you two options take your initial deposit or will you like to continue in the coming semester? Most will take their money and opt for another sch thereby starting again, know couple of ppl that have been in this scenario and can call some NL to testify. RMIT is my sch and third semester with them, I know everything about that sch, so you don't have to quote that link for me.
Whether the sch confirm you or not, my point still stands only DIBP has the right to grant visas and there decision is not solely base on confirmation from schools.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2018
US admission is sweet, you do not need to show any financial capability of any sort before you eventually go. Do not cancel your application with DIBP yet until you get your I20, because Aussie in my opinion is better in all ramifications than US. It is case of which got to the finish line first. At the point when you need to fly, you can ask for a refund a month to departure to the US. Because US interview fit be yawa sometimes. If the VO nor like your case e fit give you blue or white card even based on his present mood, with your I20, admission and other documents. This na my sugar for your akamu. Best wishes
olamitunposi:
Please anyone with opinion should advice me.
Having applied for my study permit in November and no grant yet, I had to defer till May. Along the line, I applied to a school in the US as a plan B and fortunately I got admitted. Here’s my question; do you think I should call DIBP to cancel the application and get my money back from the school in other to pursue the American Admission? Also the admission is for summer as well.
Just that the DIBP wait is killing and frustrating. Please advice

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2018
Congrats Amy3090, I said we would be here to receive your goodness. The spiritual controls the physical. You need to start believing some of this things, even me, na my wife dey make me wan believe this days
Amy3090:

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by livinglegeng(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2018
Hello house, pls i need someone to live with so as to share accomodation bills in Adelaide. I will arrive on Saturday 24th of Feb. I am a student of Nursing graduate entry at Flinders university.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 3:34am On Feb 22, 2018
uckennety:

Carry otapiapia ,gbogborise and make sure you carry your gf cuz i had black girl like forming there

���that’s funny, I am a girlfriend myself(forming gang)?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MACDONALDuzoma: 3:59am On Feb 22, 2018
Trusting God for Visa, applied 15 of Dec, I am coming to Flinders for the same course. I am interested
livinglegeng:
Hello house, pls i need someone to live with so as to share accomodation bills in Adelaide. I will arrive on Saturday 24th of Feb. I am a student of Nursing graduate entry at Flinders university.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 4:07am On Feb 22, 2018
fobak203:
US admission is sweet, you do not need to show any financial capability of any sort before you eventually go. Do not cancel your application with DIBP yet until you get your I20, because Aussie in my opinion is better in all ramifications than US. It is case of which got to the finish line first. At the point when you need to fly, you can ask for a refund a month to departure to the US. Because US interview fit be yawa sometimes. If the VO nor like your case e fit give you blue or white card even based on his present mood, with your I20, admission and other documents. This na my sugar for your akamu. Best wishes

Thank you Bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.