Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1252940 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vdrumz(f): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2018
Since Friday
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vdrumz(f): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2018
chimax1:
since when?
since Friday
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vdrumz(f): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2018
vdrumz:
since Friday
2nd of march
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2018
When is your resumption date? Is it a MSC, MRes or Ph.D. If you are for July intake, be sure that you would have to wait 3months prior to resumption date before that decision would be communicated, but if your resumption is in March, April or May, then you should expect to get a correspondence mail from them before 16th March 2018. You need to comb your mail thoroughly at this point, What I mean is.. Check your spam, trach and even your pocket to see where their mail would be hiding if it does not drop into your mail box
vdrumz:
Please house I need an answer to a question
My application has been finalized asin my decision has been finalized but they haven't sent their decision yet and they've closed the application online. What can this mean?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blake777(m): 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hello guys, i really believe SOP is really important in getting a visa because that’s your only way to make a good first impression to your case officer and sell yourself to Australia. It’s more like your resume/cv when applying for a job. I’m about writing mine and i would love any input or sample people in this forum can assist me with. God bless y’all hoping hearing from you guys soon.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Somebody please i need help urgently with this
kessel:
Please guys, anyone with a workable and pocket friendly of paying for PTE other than buying voucher should help a brother, thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KellaKella(f): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
@MACDONALDuzoma what will happen to the 4.2m you paid to the school? Is that one gone too?? Or would they refund your money?
Kindly reply sir. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
KellaKella:
@MACDONALDuzoma what will happen to the 4.2m you paid to the school? Is that one gone too?? Or would they refund your money?
Kindly reply sir. Thanks.
They will return his money back
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chigrad: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hello, I'm new on this trend. I just want to know if people have been granted study visa together with their family of late. I intend applying with my spouse and child, but I'm being told it won't work out
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ireayomide2015: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
It is very posible but the chances is 50/50 while applying alone is 80/20. My wife applied first and the visa was granted in less than two months am planing to package my application soon with my little boy, I would say u should do yours first
chigrad:
Hello, I'm new on this trend. I just want to know if people have been granted study visa together with their family of late. I intend applying with my spouse and child, but I'm being told it won't work out
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chigrad: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2018
Thank you. How long would one have to wait before the spouse and child can apply
ireayomide2015:
It is very posible but the chances is 50/50 while applying alone is 80/20. My wife applied first and the visa was granted in less than two months am planing to package my application soon with my little boy, I would say u should do yours first
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chigrad: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Hello All, Please I need your advise.
I want to ask questions related to proof of fund for study permit.
The funds you declare in SOA must it be after school fees payment?
Can statement be printed prior to school fees payment and the receipt of payment included in the application to show that that deduction was actually for school fees.
Example; if the living cost is AUD 20,000 and one has equivalent of AUD27,000 printed statement , now paid AUD12,000 for fees, now left with AUD15,000.Can this fly as now in the physically has 15k while the SOA has 27K, consider the monthly inflow is consistent and the account has a good turn over during 6 months period.

For Fixed deposit,
Does the date the start date of the fixed deposit matter? or must it as well reflect that the money has been fixed for like 3 months before visa application date?
Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ireayomide2015: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
prepare for six months max, if all the documents are ready and intact
chigrad:
Thank you. How long would one have to wait before the spouse and child can apply
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aamstih: 2:20am On Mar 09, 2018
Hi, is there a different SOP that one would need to write asides the one like the Simplified Student FrameWork SOP (in the case of RMIT) and the GTEGS in the case of flinders University submitted to in individual schools?

In summary, Would I write another SOP for visa application after gaining admission?

Cc: soltino50, bligs, Amy3090 et al

blake777:
Hello guys, i really believe SOP is really important in getting a visa because that’s your only way to make a good first impression to your case officer and sell yourself to Australia. It’s more like your resume/cv when applying for a job. I’m about writing mine and i would love any input or sample people in this forum can assist me with. God bless y’all hoping hearing from you guys soon.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blake777(m): 6:06am On Mar 09, 2018
aamstih:
Hi, is there a different SOP that one would need to write asides the one like the Simplified Student FrameWork SOP (in the case of RMIT) and the GTEGS in the case of flinders University submitted to in individual schools?

In summary, Would I write another SOP for visa application after gaining admission?

Cc: soltino, bliggs, Amy3090
Yes there is, the most important SOP you would write would be in your immi account telling the immigration officers that you’re a genuine student and that you’ll come to your home country after the completion of your program.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2018
Hi all.
I want to apply for a first degree in Australia.
I'm 27 and has an OND in public administration.
I had been managing a private business thus I didn't go for the degree early.

My questions:
* Will I apply with my O'level or the OND?

*if I apply with the OND, how many years will I spend in school for the degree?

*Will my age be a barrier to this dream of getting a degree in Australia?

I will be glad to receive your replies.
Thanks all.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opa4pr: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Tadell:
Hi all.
I want to apply for a first degree in Australia.
I'm 27 and has an OND in public administration.
I had been managing a private business thus I didn't go for the degree early.

My questions:
* Will I apply with my O'level or the OND?

*if I apply with the OND, how many years will I spend in school for the degree?

*Will my age be a barrier to this dream of getting a degree in Australia?

I will be glad to receive your replies.
Thanks all.

Yes, you will have to apply with your O'level. Also indicate you have an OND.

You could get course exemptions/advance standings with your OND provided there are similarities in the OND units and the undergraduate course of your choice.
No Age barrier you are fine
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opa4pr: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Onshore questions

I completed an Advance diploma in Leadership and management (72 weeks) Feb 2017, enrolled for an Masters of Business Administration(3 trimesters-52 weeks).

Did satisfy the 2 years study requirement?

Can i still qualify for Post work study 485?

bellong
@bellong
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chigrad: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Pls can someone help with this question
chigrad:
Hello All, Please I need your advise.
I want to ask questions related to proof of fund for study permit.
The funds you declare in SOA must it be after school fees payment?
Can statement be printed prior to school fees payment and the receipt of payment included in the application to show that that deduction was actually for school fees.
Example; if the living cost is AUD 20,000 and one has equivalent of AUD27,000 printed statement , now paid AUD12,000 for fees, now left with AUD15,000.Can this fly as now in the physically has 15k while the SOA has 27K, consider the monthly inflow is consistent and the account has a good turn over during 6 months period.

For Fixed deposit,
Does the date the start date of the fixed deposit matter? or must it as well reflect that the money has been fixed for like 3 months before visa application date?
Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mc1807(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hi guys,am new here and i wana know if a student must pay tuition in australian uni b4 he can be granted visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by octo8ight: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello, everyone i'm a silent reader here, just wanted to share my good news...my visa was just granted this evening..........i Thank God cos he is a faithful God.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.