Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250521 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by remasend: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
adeomoade:
Good day all, can anyone guide me on how to get my visa application fee refund?

I have filled form 1424 but I don't know the ideal email or postal address to send it to.

My CO advised me to withdraw my niece application which I did and was acknowledge. Hence, the need for the visa fee refund.

Guru's in the house kindly assist. Thank you
why do you want to withdraw the application?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gunpoint(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
tonyik:
No, cost of the program is what i mean by fund. Heard Tafe is cheaper, but she will go for the Post graduate to have a higher chance of PR
Thanks
Also to have a higher chance of getting a visa.
As for fees, you will have to find that out yourself. Just be mindful that some of the easiest courses to get pr on today are nursing, teaching (not education oh, i repeat teaching, the course has to say teaching) and social work. Choose from these 3

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by remasend: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
[. @gunpoint pls look into this
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mijinfola: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Can't view your mail can u resend pls?
bornlegend:

I have too! sent you a mail.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 2:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Misterpaul:

Hello bro...I will be going to Western Sydney July to study Master's in Planning. Tho I am still at visa application stage, did my medicals yesterday 9th april and hoping to lodge and do biometric before this friday13th april. Only thing holding me now is Employment letter, the HR people in my office are just wasting my time in giving me the letter.

I just start reading this thread from page 1 and I saw your comment in page 20sumtin...posted around May 2017. So whats up i;m guessing you are in WS now.
Pm me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeomoade: 5:37am On Apr 11, 2018
chimax1:
why do you want to withdraw the application?

My CO advised me to.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gent009: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2018
gunpoint:

1st question, what do you intend to come and study?
want to go for Information Technology. if thats not solid in term of getting PR and a job what other course do you advise. From a social science background social work is my most related course though. But i have the passion for IT
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gent009: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2018
@Solitin40 @gunpoint or anyone who knows. how much school fees will one have to pay b4 traveling to Australia. is the the first year school fees? Or you can pay just part of the first year school fees. thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2018
Gent009:
@Solitin40 @gunpoint or anyone who knows. how much school fees will one have to pay b4 traveling to Australia. is the the first year school fees? Or you can pay just part of the first year school fees. thanks
The highest deposit Schools ask is 50% of the initial School fees i.e If your school fees is A$16000 the highest the school may ask is A$8000 it may be less than that but can’t be more than 50% Understood?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2018
adeomoade:

My CO advised me to.
Why for the advice please search with the house we can learn one or two things
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gent009: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Solitin40:

The highest deposit Schools ask is 50% of the initial School fees i.e If your school fees is A$16000 the highest the school may ask is A$8000 it may be less than that but can’t be more than 50% Understood?
Thanks. how much is the school fees for ur course. And pls whats the course. I really need an estimate. thanks again
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meelife: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hi All,
Between IELTS academic and PTE which is easier?
Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Risqahola199324: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
i want to ask this question on behalf of my brother, he has been in Adelaide for the past two months without securing any job, don't know may b anyone can be of help. thanks in anticipation
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
meelife:
Hi All,
Between IELTS academic and PTE which is easier?
Thank you.
PTE is cheaper you get your result faster than IELTS and also easier too but don’t think Easy as ABC you have to prepare for it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gent009:

Thanks. how much is the school fees for ur course. And pls whats the course. I really need an estimate. thanks again
My school fees is A$20220
Course is LLB
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meelife: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hi All, Please advise
BSc Chemistry want to do a Master reated to my first degree.
I have these options whihc do you think will have beter chances with regards to visa

Master of Science (Environment and Sustainability)- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN QUEENS LAND
Master of Science -GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY (Has Dissertation/project,The dissertation involves applied research on a specific project, a
seminar and thesis describing the research in detail in any of these fields ; The Biotechnology
major ,The Clinical and Molecular Microbiology major,The Food Security major ,The Medicinal
Chemistry major ,The Materials Science major)

Lastly do you think Masters in environmental related programes like the one above is relatd to BSc Chemistry?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meelife: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thank you.
Solitin40:

PTE is cheaper you get your result faster than IELTS and also easier too but don’t think Easy as ABC you have to prepare for it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by deratus: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good day guys. Hope we all are having a great day.just breath God is fully in control.Aussie is just a country on earth.God controls the universe.it is well with us.
Meanwhile how long does it take Charles darwin university to process admission? I just applied for an msc program in environmental management.i currently hold a bsc in environmental technology.Hope this course is relevant enough to land me a mega job��� in aussie during or after studies and hope its good for pr purposes too

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
deratus:
Good day guys. Hope we all are having a great day.just breath God is fully in control.Aussie is just a country on earth.God controls the universe.it is well with us.
Meanwhile how long does it take Charles darwin university to process admission? I just applied for an msc program in environmental management.i currently hold a bsc in environmental technology.Hope this course is relevant enough to land me a mega job��� in aussie during or after studies and hope its good for pr purposes too

It is currently not viable for PR as it is not included in Skill lists.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gent009: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gent009:

want to go for Information Technology. if thats not solid in term of getting PR and a job what other course do you advise. From a social science background social work is my most related course though. But i have the passion for IT
@gunpoint pls kindly attend to this. thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mijinfola: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
echigor:
Please house can anyone help a brother with accommodation in Sydney? I'm in urgent need of accommodation.Thanks and wishing everyone still expecting their visa success.Amen.
contact me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please Advice a brother,

Canada turned down my application for study visa. My agent said, applicants above 30 have a slim chance. I will be 33 in July.

I am considering Australia, I hope australia is not the same. It would be sad to prepare and get turned down again, 2018 is key.

Also must I write pte before I can gain admission

Please advice.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gunpoint : please help a brother, I am lost. Please advice me. Just wanted someone to fill me in on life there, I am job tied here. I need a fresh start.

Advice a brother.

gunpoint:

Mate, it is a good thing to do some research before posting. Racism is high in Australia? Then why do you wana come here?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Smile4mee01:
Please Advice a brother,

Canada turned down my application for study visa. My agent said, applicants above 30 have a slim chance. I will be 33 in July.

I am considering Australia, I hope australia is not the same. It would be sad to prepare and get turned down again, 2018 is key.

Also must I write pte before I can gain admission

Please advice.

There are no express rules on denial on account of your age, as your agent said for Canada d chances were slim considering your age but I know of sm1 who just got her study visa and is 34 years of age; you just need to satisfy the CO & other requirements of which strong ties to your home country is a major factor.

On the issue of your age & possibility of getting a study visa to Aussie, it depends on the strength of your application - what u r coming to study (level of study and how it relates to your previous educational background/experience/what you want to do), finance, strong ties, etc.

My advice is to do a lot of reading of this thread for experiences of other people which will give u valuable insights n then ask questions, which ever the case - go for it as it has been done before and can be done.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olyville(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Kindly respond to my mail.
mijinfola:
Hi all, currently live in NSW happy to help a fresh AU visa recipient with accommodation and settlement tips for few days. However, I need someone who has a good car for sale in Nigeria to buy for a family member happy to pay you the dollar equivalent if need be....
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Trippeji(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2018
hi. can anyone assist me with cheap nursing school for master degree please.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gent009: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Solitin40:

My school fees is A$20220
Course is LLB
Your school price is affordable. Please whats the name of your school

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
hey guys, hope y'all getting right!
staywinning.

errm, solitin where you dey na?...albion05
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Iamkoolkay: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello guys, I am sorry for dropping this here but just kinda confused. My student visa was denied in January but no good news from the school as regards refund of fee, no update from the school till now. The school is ignoring my mails, website is down, relocated and not picking calls. Please advise on any step I can take to recover my fund. Please I need ur advise guys
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Iamkoolkay:
Hello guys, I am sorry for dropping this here but just kinda confused. My student visa was denied in January but no good news from the school as regards refund of fee, no update from the school till now. The school is ignoring my mails, website is down, relocated and not picking calls. Please advise on any step I can take to recover my fund. Please I need ur advise guys

Ha........which school plus what’s your agent saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.