Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1258707 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2018
As at Saturday morning, my status was still showing Further Assessment " although the processing time was no where to be found. Fastforward to around 9pm during Nigeria Vs Croatia match, my agent called me to check my mail. Puff, it was Immi Grant notification
samakinbo:
Please since when did it show finalised. Same yesterday or when. Or is it that you got your grant mail yesterday. Pls explain i just want people to learn from urs. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2018
nogara:
As at Saturday morning, my status was still showing Further Assessment " although the processing time was no where to be found. Fastforward to around 9pm during Nigeria Vs Croatia match, my agent called me to check my mail. Puff, it was Immi Grant notification

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Congrats dear.

nogara:

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Who is coming to victoria? Melbourne? Deakin?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Misterpaul(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Come and join me sing alleluia... Jehova jahyre has done me well...

I just got my student visa grant!

School: Western Sydney University (AL2)

Course : Master of Planning

commencement date: 30th July (orientation - 20th July)

Applied on the 19th April 2018.

Medical- 26th March.

Biometric - 27th March

Documents submitted:
Ond transcripts & Statement of Results

Bsc transcripts & statement of results

Birth certificate (NPC)

Letter from place of employment confirming I'm currently employed.

Letter from previous place of employment stating that I worked there.

Affidavit from my sponsor(uncle) stating that he will fully sponsor my studies.

Affidavit to show that my dad is related to my sponsor and that he has given consent.

Sponsors statements of account

IELTS result

SOP

International Passport.

**No contact from VO and no additional information /documents was requested.

10 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Misterpaul:
Come and join me sing alleluia... Jehova jare has done me well...

Medical- 26th March.

Biometric - 27th March

Documents submitted:

Birthday certificate (NPC)

Affidavit to show that my dad is related to my sponsor and that he has given consent.

IELTS result

SOP

International Passport.

congratulations bro..

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Congrats dear. More of this great news going forward. Amen!!!

Misterpaul:

Medical- 26th March.

Biometric - 27th March

Documents submitted:

IELTS result

SOP

International Passport.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wow, God is faithful. Congratulations bro. Go and succeed.
Misterpaul:

Medical- 26th March.

Biometric - 27th March

Documents submitted:

IELTS result

SOP

International Passport.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Congrats bro, we will meet in Aussie soonest
nogara:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Big congrats bro.. Mine is next
Misterpaul:

Medical- 26th March.

Biometric - 27th March

Documents submitted:

IELTS result

SOP

International Passport.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshOhans: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hello house, i wrote IELTS and had a band score of 7.0. pls can i use the same ECA evaluation of WES canada for Australian PR application? Generally, i wanna move to Australia, whats the process, requirements in the case of Resident permit?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 2:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Congrats on your grant, pack your bags and move here sharp sharp, The Land will faour you in Jesus name
Misterpaul:

Medical- 26th March.

Biometric - 27th March

Documents submitted:

Birth certificate (NPC)

IELTS result

SOP

International Passport.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 2:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Hello house, i wrote IELTS and had a band score of 7.0. pls can i use the same ECA evaluation of WES canada for Australian PR application? Generally
You do not need the ECA evaluation by WES for Australia, What you need can all be found here: https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident, Read from page 0-20 and 640-666 and you would understand the whole process, then you can ask specific question and they will point you in the right direction
JoshOhans:
Hello house, i wrote IELTS and had a band score of 7.0. pls can i use the same ECA evaluation of WES canada for Australian PR application? Generally, i wanna move to Australia, whats the process, requirements in the case of Resident permit?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 2:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Who is coming to Macquarie University this July or Sydney generally awaiting grant, Let me write your names down!! Remember you can ask for Airport pick up from your school instead of paying 110AUD or more depending on your destination, just let me know, there are other things you might want to know. I will be writing my one-month review on 2nd July 2018 to help someone out there with a smooth settlement process before resumption. Cheers ALL

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Bros Me oooooo.. Macquarie University. Awaiting Grant. Please I sent you PM so we can communicate one on one. Cheers!!!

fobak203:
Who is coming to Macquarie University this July or Sydney generally awaiting grant, Let me write your names down!! Remember you can ask for Airport pick up from your school instead of paying 110AUD or more depending on your destination, just let me know, there are other things you might want to know. I will be writing my one-month review on 2nd July 2018 to help someone out there with a smooth settlement process before resumption. Cheers ALL
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2018
I have replied
foliat:
Bros Me oooooo.. Macquarie University. Awaiting Grant. Please I sent you PM so we can communicate one on one. Cheers!!!

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peterdaniels: 3:58am On Jun 20, 2018
fobak203:

Am coming to Macquarie bro..I don’t really know how to send the pm..kindly pm me and I will respond immediately..thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Misterpaul(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Someone please suggest a good airline to follow to Sydney. Cos me I'm confused o �

I just researched the ticket prices of one way ticket frm Lag to Sydney for various airlines. Egypt air seems to be the cheapest. Please I need advice. I need to book for 5th July.

Egypt Air: N470, 000

South Africa: N612, 900

Etihad: N876, 700

Turkish: N741, 700

Qatar: N898, 400

Emirates N910, 709
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peterdaniels: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Misterpaul:
Someone please suggest a good airline to follow to Sydney. Cos me I'm confused o �

I just researched the ticket prices of one way ticket frm Lag to Sydney for various airlines. Egypt air seems to be the cheapest. Please I need advice. I need to book for 5th July.

Emirates N910, 709

Check again for Turkish airline,go to the website..I think one way ticket to Sydney for 5th is around 1342 USD..I believe this helps..

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello house!
Please, does schools provide accommodation for students or do one need to make arrangements for this after payment of tuition fees?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Misterpaul(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2018
peterdaniels:

Check again for Turkish airline,go to the website..I think one way ticket to Sydney for 5th is around 1342 USD..I believe this helps..
Oh yeah. I just re-checked, it's actually about N500k. Thanks.

But that Turkish airline is a no-no for me, based on what I've read here abt other people's experience with them. And doing Lagos-Istanbul-Bangkok-Syd doesn't look nice at all.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Guy I am also looking at booking for 5th july egypt air. Its 370k.....

Misterpaul:

Emirates N910, 709
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Misterpaul:

Emirates N910, 709
Go with South African AIRWAYS Just make sure you book from them directly and request for hotel accommodation at Or Tambo airport
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2018
See this.....

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Pm me let me give you link to site to get a cheapest flight
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samrubby1: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2018
nogara:
Its good practice not to have your account dip below your 1 year fees balance.

Thanks Nogara..pls am using the cooperate account of the company am working for right now..money moves in and out though..i had to beg my GM to use the company as sponsor which he obliged...pls can you or some1 or the house in general put me through on all what I need to do to or get from my company so my visa won't be denied..pls am new in this visa application process..thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2018
Company sponsorship should be clearly defined. Is it scholarship if so, what scholarship scheme and how were you selected. If the company just wants to sponsor you an employee, you will have to give reasons why they are willing to spend so Mich just for an employees masters and not short conference or technical training.
In all honesty, company account for Australia doesn't fly that easily. More so, the account signatories will need to be in sync with the GM as regards this whole sponsorship. Tax clearance and shareholders Dozier will be made available. Having a sponsor who is related to you by blood is more valid, easier and tenable than third, fourth parties.
Go and read up the DIBP policy on financial requirements . I think you will be solidly informed from the source itself.
Samrubby1:

Thanks Nogara..pls am using the cooperate account of the company am working for right now..money moves in and out though..i had to beg my GM to use the company as sponsor which he obliged...pls can you or some1 or the house in general put me through on all what I need to do to or get from my company so my visa won't be denied..pls am new in this visa application process..thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Edoubara: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Misterpaul:

Medical- 26th March.

Biometric - 27th March

Documents submitted:

Birth certificate (NPC)

IELTS result

SOP

International Passport.

Congratulations sir I am expecting mine sir I am still praying too God I got a main from immigration asking for my admission letter and coe and employment letter I was told to submit it within 7 days I submitted it last week Wednesday I am still waiting bro hope to meet you soon

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Misterpaul(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
foliat:
See this.....
Oh wow..That's even cheaper. What site is that? . I actually checked from travelstart.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.