Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1252272 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bunmmy5: 1:38am On Jun 24, 2018
Age is just a number and the western world knew quite well that our educational system is bad in Africa and it is when you have enough fund that u can decide to go and study and develop yourself academically. Applicant has a choice of starting is academic progression where he fit he can cope well.

Solitin40:

Bro no vex o but can I ask you some questions

1.Can he defend his age
2.Why he defend his study gap
3. Why Diploma and not Bsc

All the best bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AlvinKem: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2018
kessel:
For everyone who wakes up every morning asking, God, when will it be my turn.. For everyone who one thing or the other is holding bound, I decree this morning, let yours come in Jesus mighty name, that God of supernatural provision who gave me every resource more than I anticipated shall supply everything you need, in Jesus name.
I release speed your direction.
Amen..

Pm me o!. Congrats

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2018
bunmmy5:
Age is just a number and the western world knew quite well that our educational system is bad in Africa and it is when you have enough fund that u can decide to go and study and develop yourself academically. Applicant has a choice of starting is academic progression where he fit he can cope well.

Bro please tell me how one can go about it and what are the supporting documents needed to do this to achieve a good result
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AlvinKem: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2018
bligs:

If my memory serves me right, you have been in Australia for almost 2years or more, how many Nigerians have you meet that came in through Vocational Studies? What lead to the argument was high risk or no risk, just compare and contrast how DIBP used to issue Nigerians visa coming for higher education between 2015 to early 2017 and now, there is a sharp drop talkless of a VET visa.

Please when someone don’t know something they ask and get informed, one person can’t know it all. I came here with VET visa and about 8 more Nigerians are in my school not to talk of other schools with same VET visa, will even shock you that I included my BSC and explain why I am going for a vocational course. All you need is a strong sop and documents to explain your decision. Stop discouraging people here and saying what you don’t know!. You no do am and people way do am dey tell you, still you dey argue!. Haba

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bunmmy5: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Document is determined by course you want to go and study and age. This is online and I believe there are monitoring agent even for embassies on this platform. Do send me a pm.

Bro please tell me how one can go about it and what are the supporting documents needed to do this to achieve a good result[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2018
bunmmy5:
Document is determined by course you want to go and study and age. This is online and I believe there are monitoring agent even for embassies on this platform. Do send me a pm.

Bro please tell me how one can go about it and what are the supporting documents needed to do this to achieve a good result

Pm sent bro please check it. thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2018
AlvinKem:

Please when someone don’t know something they ask and get informed, one person can’t know it all. I came here with VET visa and about 8 more Nigerians are in my school not to talk of other schools with same VET visa, will even shock you that I included my BSC and explain why I am going for a vocational course. All you need is a strong sop and documents to explain your decision. Stop discouraging people here and saying what you don’t know!. You no do am and people way do am dey tell you, still you dey argue!. Haba

tried to pm you but it didn't go through so bro please pm me as I would like to ask you some very crucial questions. thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bunmmy5: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2018
Check ur email

IamphilVitalis:

tried to pm you but it didn't go through so bro please pm me as I would like to ask you some very crucial questions. thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abankula: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
abankula:
Hi Guys,

I have recently requested for UK police certificate. However, it appears the certificate is taking more time than anticipated to be delivered as I have been informed that the it was dispatched to Nigeria ten days ago.

Since I am yet to receive the certificate and I do not want to further delay the submission of my application given the fact that I have got all other documents ready, will I be able to attach this document on my portal any time after the submission of my application?

Thank you in anticipation for your advice.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neks001(f): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
@Bunmmy5 Thanks for this info my brother...how does one go about it? I have a cousin that dropped out of Uni, and he's considering going for an advanced diploma but scared that his Visa might be refused. I'm sending u a PM.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kongi123: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Am not agent bro unless I ask my sister about how she go about it but am 100% sure she use vET visa granted back to back
IamphilVitalis:
@king1986 and @kongi123 please my bros what are the supporting documents needed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kongi123: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thank u bro help me tell him oooh,my sister enter with VET with her husband couple visa same as her friend with couple visa also.... people do think what they know is the best.quote author=AlvinKem post=68769176]

Please when someone don’t know something they ask and get informed, one person can’t know it all. I came here with VET visa and about 8 more Nigerians are in my school not to talk of other schools with same VET visa, will even shock you that I included my BSC and explain why I am going for a vocational course. All you need is a strong sop and documents to explain your decision. Stop discouraging people here and saying what you don’t know!. You no do am and people way do am dey tell you, still you dey argue!. Haba [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kayodeO1: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:
Need some clarification on subsequent entrant. How long it takes for grant. Cus I submitted my application 12th March

Mine took 4 1/2 months. Make a follow up. Call them and send mail simultaneously. You should get a response July/August. Good luck bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
kayodeO1:

Mine took 4 1/2 months. Make a follow up. Call them and send mail simultaneously. You should get a response July/August. Good luck bro

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeomoade: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Good day, is there anyone currently studying for PhD in Australia? I will like to you to guide me on how best to process that from Nigeria. Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kongi123:
Am not agent bro unless I ask my sister about how she go about it but am 100% sure she use vET visa granted back to back

Bro please do help me to ask her ok
sent you a pm so we could talk privately, pls check it. thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by drilla006: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hello house, i have a Bsc in industrial chemistry, i am 26years old. Please what are the possibilities of a PR in Australia and how do i go about it? I thought of applying for graduate nursing, however, i am open to advise and what works for PR in Australia before i begin any application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by drdamy(m): 3:25am On Jun 25, 2018
Do I have to use an agent when applying to western Sydney university
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 3:29am On Jun 25, 2018
House, please I would want to know if anyone has boarded Egypt air to Australia. I am curious to know if they accept one way ticket for students at time of boarding.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lordkratos: 6:47am On Jun 25, 2018
On a lighter note. #oyinbogetproblem

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Femidrummer:
Hello House, I need enlightenment i beg . My immi portal says Finalized but no grant notification on the immi web nor email from them, What does this really mean because no additional document requires all through. Anyone experience this before ?
whats up with ur application bro. Good news i hope
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2018
chimax1:
whats up with ur application bro. Good news i hope

When did u apply
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:

When did u apply
31st may bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sirbantu(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hey guys!!!
I got my grant today.Msc animal science at university of Queensland.
God be praised and for those of us expecting a miracle,God will push us through.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamNegan: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sirbantu:
Hey guys!!!
I got my grant today.Msc animal science at university of Queensland.
God be praised and for those of us expecting a miracle,God will push us through.

Congrats bro, this is a great news, your sleep this night go too sound....I wish all expectants a positive outcome.. Abeg share your timeline jare.... Congrats once again..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sirbantu(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Application lodged 25th of April.
Docs submitted
COE
Bsc and Pgdip certificates
Travelling histories
SOP
Letter of Sponsorship from my brother
No bank details required
Data page
Yellow card
No police certificate

3weeks after my application I was invited by the justice department to explain the reason why I didn't notify them of my previous Canadian student visa refusal and they are not sure I have even visited canada as I claimed in my travelling history.
So I wrote a letter of clarification and included my Canadian student visa refusal letter and my flight boarding passes,pictures of places I visited in canada,immigration stamps,clear picture of valid Canadian visitors visa on my passport.
To God be the glory I was granted today.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bro was it natural justice?

Congrats dear am super excited for your testimony.
I look forward to receiving my visa grant shortly.

Sirbantu:
Application lodged 25th of April.
Docs submitted
COE
Bsc and Pgdip certificates
Travelling histories
SOP
Letter of Sponsorship from my brother
No bank details required
Data page
Yellow card
No police certificate

3weeks after my application I was invited by the justice department to explain the reason why I didn't notify them of my previous Canadian student visa refusal and they are not sure I have even visited canada as I claimed in my travelling history.
So I wrote a letter of clarification and included my Canadian student visa refusal letter and my flight boarding passes,pictures of places I visited in canada,immigration stamps,clear picture of valid Canadian visitors visa on my passport.
To God be the glory I was granted today.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Misterpaul(m): 1:20am On Jun 26, 2018
nogara:
House, please I would want to know if anyone has boarded Egypt air to Australia. I am curious to know if they accept one way ticket for students at time of boarding.
Yes they do accept one way ticket. I just booked 2 days ago for 7th July one way ticket to Sydney costing about N470k.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 1:42am On Jun 26, 2018
I was told they do not allow one way ticket for non Egyptian citizens. However, I have booked Turkish airline at 458k to Melbourne.
Misterpaul:

Yes they do accept one way ticket. I just booked 2 days ago for 7th July one way ticket to Sydney costing about N470k.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 5:36am On Jun 26, 2018
How did u book? On wakanow? Cause on the last I checked the price is 367k to sydney.

Misterpaul:

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.