Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1319538 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
ProYouWebsiteUK:
Good morning everyone! Pls guys, I need universities in Australia that does not require tuition deposit. I've been searching for it online for two days now but I couldn't get any. Anyone that knows any university in Australia that does not require tuition deposit should pls help me out. Thank you

You wont get any Australia university that doesn't require a tuition deposit...its compulsory
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ufodeking: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please, is there any school that will accept IELTS band score 5.5, for Master's degree. UNN graduate, Accounting Education.
Please, I need urgent feedback.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hello guys
I stated in another country two jobs but I intend mentioning only one for Australia as I didn't work in the second place for up to a week. I was refused in the other country and I mentioned about the visa refusal.. Is it okay to just state one employment
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sorry to be blunt on this but you won’t get.
ProYouWebsiteUK:
Good morning everyone! Pls guys, I need universities in Australia that does not require tuition deposit. I've been searching for it online for two days now but I couldn't get any. Anyone that knows any university in Australia that does not require tuition deposit should pls help me out. Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Only mention the employment you can show evidence for. Reference letter and pay slips might be requested.
Justasking:
Hello guys
I stated in another country two jobs but I intend mentioning only one for Australia as I didn't work in the second place for up to a week. I was refused in the other country and I mentioned about the visa refusal.. Is it okay to just state one employment
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MCPB: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please someone should help me with this. Thank you.
MCPB:
Hello, newbie alert.
Please I sent in an application to University of Western Australia and i got a reply stating:
We are reviewing your application, please send in the following:
1. Official clear copy of your bsc transcript and certificate
2. Official clear copy of your msc transcript and certificate
3. Letter from your msc school stating the official number of years for msc (did mine for 5 years)
My questions are
1. How do i get the official transcripts when my schools usually doesn't allow students handle transcripts
2. Will the number of years i did my masters affect me
3. Is this response (their reply) a positive one
P.S I am going in for a second masters in Agricultural economics.
Please help, thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Softkey:
Only mention the employment you can show evidence for. Reference letter and pay slips might be requested.
Thanks. I was thinking since I mentioned two jobs in the country I applied and was rejected... Mentioning just one past job would be a problem as they would find out or something
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ufodeking:
Please, is there any school that will accept IELTS band score 5.5, for Master's degree. UNN graduate, Accounting Education.
Please, I need urgent feedback.

It will be difficult to get Aussie Uni that will accept 5.5 band on your English test. I know the minimum is 6.5 with no band less than 6.0, while in PTE its 60 with no band less than 50.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
MCPB:
It's difficult but schools hand out transcripts... If not, most of us won't be applying to Australia.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
MCPB:

Who says you can not be issued transcript?
What school is that please?
Anyways, if you are working, you can request that the transcript to sent to your office where you work, thereafter you can collect it and scan to your school. I know the school will still want you to send them a copy. Simply request another copy from your school to be sent directly to Australia by giving your school in Nigeria the aussie uni address ok. It is not anyway a hard rock to break.
Additionally, Universities in Australia doesn't care if you had a previous M.sc. they are interested in your foreign doll!!!! ����
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gentlemate00: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
My brothers in the house... My younger brother apply for bachelor degree in Australia got conditional offer from UNISA, FLINDERS ,GRIFFIN AND CURTIN UNIVERSITY respectively. I need someone with idea which of the university is good for him to hustle for work to be able to raise at least part of tuition fees and upkeep for himself. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
gentlemate00:
My brothers in the house... My younger brother apply for bachelor degree in Australia got conditional offer from UNISA, FLINDERS ,GRIFFIN AND CURTIN UNIVERSITY respectively. I need someone with idea which of the university is good for him to hustle for work to be able to raise at least part of tuition fees and upkeep for himself. Thanks
I don't know about the rest but UNISA process is really cool cool
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gentlemate00: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Thank you bro what process? we need a comparison in terms of opportunities for international students. Like part jobs for him.
University of South Australia
Flinders University, South Australia
Griffin University Nathan Queensland
Curtin University, Perth Western Australia

Thanks though for the response.

Justasking:
I don't know about the rest but UNISA process is really cool cool
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Have you applied for Australia visa before with that information and got denied? If yes then keep it that way.
Justasking:
Thanks. I was thinking since I mentioned two jobs in the country I applied and was rejected... Mentioning just one past job would be a problem as they would find out or something
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Softkey:
Have you applied for Australia visa before with that information and got denied? If yes then keep it that way.
I've not applied to Australia before... It was Canada
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please how long does Australian Visa takes after application ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ufodeking: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please, how true is the below link, is there any Australia University that can give admission without IELTS?
https://www.graduateshotline.com/australia/study-without-ielts.html
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fheyizsmart: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
No processing time per se, applied 51 days ago and still waiting even though my processing time is 40-54days. It depends on the volume of applications for them to treat
ignis:
Please how long does Australian Visa takes after application ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
fheyizsmart:
No processing time per se, applied 51 days ago and still waiting even though my processing time is 40-54days. It depends on the volume of applications for them to treat
I just applied for VISA yesterday and my school is resuming on 27th of January 2020. Please what is my fate?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
ignis:

I just applied for VISA yesterday and my school is resuming on 27th of January 2020. Please, what is my fate?
Just be hopeful that you get your visa grant. Forget that resumption date the school is not going anywhere.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
masco131:

Just be hopeful that you get your visa grant. Forget that resumption date the school is not going anywhere.
Lolz...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Officialjoecool: 12:51am On Dec 22, 2019
ignis:

I just applied for VISA yesterday and my school is resuming on 27th of January 2020. Please what is my fate?

Are you going to Tafe Queensland? i know tafe is resuming that date
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yhemight(m): 6:44am On Dec 22, 2019
Congratulation
tush1986:
Congratulations to those that have received their visa grant and those still waiting... verily it will end in praise. I appreciate those who have contributed to this fora by given updates and feedback based on personal experiences on their aussie student visa journey. I also acknowledge the silent readers, observers and those who only come on here to seek for help and then zoom off... all of you una well done !!!

My timeline:
University assessment level: AL2
Admission offer: February 24, 2019
Visa application: 26th of May, 2019
Visa refusal: 26th of June, 2019.
Visa reapplication: 28th of June, 2019.
Telephone interview from Pretoria: 24th of August, 2019.
S56 further information request (new COE and most recent 3 months account statement): 5th of November, 2019
further information request submitted : 29th of November, 2019
S57 Natural justice Query: 11th of December, 2019.
Natural justice Query reply: 16th of December, 2019.
so 3hrs later............
IMMI Grant notification mail:16th of December,2019.

lessons learnt: delay is not denial!!!

my message to you, yes you...... never give up, God will do it for you at your appointed time. Before the end of this month you will receive divine grace and favour. you will shout for glory and all your dreams would come into fruition.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
I don’t have the time luxury to go through the link but the answer to your question is yes. Many schools gives admission without IELTS.
Ufodeking:
Please, how true is the below link, is there any Australia University that can give admission without IELTS?
https://www.graduateshotline.com/australia/study-without-ielts.html
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Papsine(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
when is next session resuming
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Softkey:
I don’t have the time luxury to go through the link but the answer to your question is yes. Many schools gives admission without IELTS.

Get ready to undergo English class for about 3months @AUD $4000. Mark my word. I am speaking from experience....
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eladua(m): 3:25am On Dec 23, 2019
Hi Nikky, I am not a student, but I know a few here and I don't think that is an issue. Majority of Intl students change their course when they land to do a course that can get them PR which you might likely do too if your course isn't on the PR list. hence, you will get another CoE, so number of years doesn't matter, when it is about time for your visa to expire, you will apply for visa extension which is what most of them do. So no need to be worried, enjoy your Christmas and celebrate your visa, the good thing is you are in grin. You can message me directly if you have other questions, I am hardly here. Also anyone coming to Adelaide can message me.

Nikky121:
Good day everyone, thank you for all the great contributions made on this platform. I have been a beneficiary of the information shared on this platform.

To the good news, I got my study visa grant for a 1 year course in Sydney. I was excited by the grant but the 1 year hasn’t really made me celebrate the good news.

How it happened: initially I got an admission for a 2 year course but due to the delay in visa grant, my admission was deferred to February.
Subsequently, the school issued me a new COE which happened to be for 1 year. I made a mistake of not confirming as it didn’t occur to me there could be a change in the number of years of the course.
I didn’t notice until my Visa grant came through.

To my issue: what are the possibilities around changing my course to get 2 years once I land in Aussie?

Are there other possible solutions you can think of?

Please I need the help of those who may have gone through this in the past or knows someone who had this same issue. Or is there someone currently in this same dilemma?

All input will be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2019
Eladua:
Hi Nikky, I am not a student, but I know a few here and I don't think that is an issue. Majority of Intl students change their course when they land to do a course that can get them PR which you might likely do too if your course isn't on the PR list. hence, you will get another CoE, so number of years doesn't matter, when it is about time for your visa to expire, you will apply for visa extension which is what most of them do. So no need to be worried, enjoy your Christmas and celebrate your visa, the good thing is you are in grin. You can message me directly if you have other questions, I am hardly here. Also anyone coming to Adelaide can message me.

You are a kind man. Please keep this up.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Vincentosa:

Get ready to undergo English class for about 3months @AUD $4000. Mark my word. I am speaking from experience....

Please verify your information.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vikmeek: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2019
Compliments of the season Everyone. God bless all our endeavors.

With Love from Sydney, Australia

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Anfieldboss: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
MCPB:
Hello, newbie alert.
Please I sent in an application to University of Western Australia and i got a reply stating:
We are reviewing your application, please send in the following:
1. Official clear copy of your bsc transcript and certificate
2. Official clear copy of your msc transcript and certificate
3. Letter from your msc school stating the official number of years for msc (did mine for 5 years)
My questions are
1. How do i get the official transcripts when my schools usually doesn't allow students handle transcripts
2. Will the number of years i did my masters affect me
3. Is this response (their reply) a positive one
P.S I am going in for a second masters in Agricultural economics.
Please help, thank you.

I tire for Nigerian universities with their myopic policies
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dextrino45(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
hello everyone
I have read some of the thread but I need help with some question
please, can i get suggestion for school that offers Masters in Mechanical Engr and are in regional area also, does Australia allow the applicant to handle his application or i need an agent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (691) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.