Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1252338 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dearbest: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Please I need a response, is it advisable to state in my GTE statement that my sponsor's children are in another country say Canada/America for their postgraduate study just to reinforce his financial capacity and love for education. Please kindly reply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Melaninkween(f): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
jide4lagos:
5m
what course did you study? Masters is better
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Melaninkween(f): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
PHUMEELAYO:
Wow.....I have been reading this thread from the beginning. Mehn it's a pretty long thing. Thank you all so much for all your contributions. Please I am looking to apply for graduate-entry masters in nursing.....UQ, Monash or Uni of Melbourne...... Please those who have applied....help me with concrete info (personal experience). The most important question I have is AGENT (ukeas/BCIE) OR SELF? Abeg make una EPP una sister....I am just so confused right now
Hi dear, this is me 2 years later looking at this same program. Did you get in?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sanphem: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hello Loloantho

Good day and congratulations on your visa approval.
I've got a question to ask with regard to the scholarship application at the University of Queensland. I just completed my master's program in South Africa. May I ask if IELTS is a requirement for scholarship consideration?. I will appreciate your kind and prompt reply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ruben225571(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2019
Good morning gurus in the house!!!
Please what are the requirements for undergraduate students planning to study in Australia ��... And again, Please, if anyone know cheap university or full funding scholarships school. Please. Highlight... God bless and I wish everyone success.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tmodeltoluene(m): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
I just got admitted to Flinders university.
1. Is Flinders university considered as Al1 university
2. I want to know if I can use a dorm account statement for my visa processing
3. How long does the visa processing takes.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Seems Newcastle admission is really hard or is it australia schools in general
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by valveraaaa: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hello everyone.applied to flinders university,still waiting for thier offer of admission,has anyone gotten an offer yet?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ruben225571(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Please what are the requirements for undergraduate students planning to study in Australia ��... And again, Please, if anyone know cheap university or full funding scholarships school. Please. Highlight... God bless and I wish everyone success.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by valveraaaa: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
tmodeltoluene:
I just got admitted to Flinders university.
1. Is Flinders university considered as Al1 university
2. I want to know if I can use a dorm account statement for my visa processing
3. How long does the visa processing takes.
pls when did you submit your application and is it masters or bsc u applied for ,what course did u apply for and for what intake feb or march
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ibrahim39: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
First, Flinders University isn't AL1 University,and yes you can use dormiciliary account. However, Australia Visa has no specific processing time. It can take weeks, months or even year lol. Na make God just help you. All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 2:45am On Dec 12, 2019
That’s a false information. You can all make your application together and go at once. I would recommend you do it together though as joining later isn’t easy as people think it is.
Note: you’re responsible to make your own choice
Melaninkween:
Did this work sir and did she go first?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 2:47am On Dec 12, 2019
I don’t think that information is relevant.
My personal advice is, do not give unnecessary information. Only give the information required.
Dearbest:
Please I need a response, is it advisable to state in my GTE statement that my sponsor's children are in another country say Canada/America for their postgraduate study just to reinforce his financial capacity and love for education. Please kindly reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Dearbest:
No need for such info bro..you might end up shooting yourself in the foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 1:23am On Dec 13, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
Please a quick one.
Will I be requested to submit SOA during Visa application for an AL1 university? I have a sponsor who resides in the state where my intended school is. I have gotten admission with a 25% tuition discount already but had to deferred till July as I couldn't gather the first deposit.
Hopefully am sure to pay the deposit latest by March.
Please someone share his or her experience with Visa application on AL1 school? Will be very helpful pls.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ruben225571:

You don't put cheap and Australia in the same sentence, they aren't of the same class undecided.
I haven't heard of full funding schools though you might be fortunate enough to get scholarships (Dean list) but after you've completed a semester and if you're GOOD.
Or maybe some discount on tuition as someone has said earlier

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dennog: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
You are interested in Master scholarships for international studies visit - https://scholarshipshub.info/category/masters-scholarships/
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Divine200: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Dennog:
You are interested in Master scholarships for international studies visit - https://scholarshipshub.info/category/masters-scholarships/
What about for PhD programs?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raymondeji(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Melaninkween:
Good morning house, has anyone gotten an admission for nursing at any level in Australia from Nigeria?

Everyone knows a nursing degree is a one chance skill to the abroad even if you have intentions of returning to improve your country is this adverse to a GTE requirement?

I have a non nursing health bachelors from the UK and I am thinking of going for a graduate entry nursing program in July 2020.

Any advice from anyone, preferably one who has gotten an admission to study nursing in Australia.

Cheers and may more visa grants happen as the year ends and the year ahead.

Amen!

Hi, I just completed my BSc nursing from ACU, got the admission straight from Nigeria after a degree. I have to admit things have changed and might be more difficult to achieve. However, you could still get it done with a very convincing GTE statement focused on the reason for change in career path. Doesn't have to be true.....just convincing and believable.

Alternatively, you could further with a masters in your career path, get into Australia and find your way from there. The only issue here is that it might be a bit of a challenge to change (I du=ont have much experience regarding that), but you can find you way into other courses with PR pathway. Good luck
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chineduisaac(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pls and pls can anyone give me updates on any Australian university's scholarship for undergraduate study. And can you please describe how the scholarship exams are like.
Thank you for considering my questions
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ruben225571(m): 5:15am On Dec 16, 2019
Joan011:

You don't put cheap and Australia in the same sentence, they aren't of the same class undecided.
I haven't heard of full funding schools though you might be fortunate enough to get scholarships (Dean list) but after you've completed a semester and if you're GOOD.
Or maybe some discount on tuition as someone has said earlier

Thanks! God bless...
please what uni or college would i apply to get the tuition discount?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ruben225571(m): 5:18am On Dec 16, 2019
Vincentosa:
[color=#770077][/color]
Please a quick one.
Will I be requested to submit SOA during Visa application for an AL1 university? I have a sponsor who resides in the state where my intended school is. I have gotten admission with a 25% tuition discount already but had to deferred till July as I couldn't gather the first deposit.
Hopefully am sure to pay the deposit latest by March.
Please someone share his or her experience with Visa application on AL1 school? Will be very helpful pls.

Please, what is the name of the university you apply and got the 25% tuition discount.. please.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arthur0814: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2019
Please does anyone know how i can comtact dibp
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ruben225571:

Please, what is the name of the university you apply and got the 25% tuition discount.. please.

University of Technology, Sydney. If you have a CGPA of at least 3.0 you may qualify.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dennog: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Also available are scholarships for PhD Programme, see https://scholarshipshub.info/category/phd-scholarships/
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ruben225571(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Vincentosa:

University of Technology, Sydney. If you have a CGPA of at least 3.0 you may qualify.

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ruben225571:

Thanks! God bless...
please what uni or college would i apply to get the tuition discount?

Any university in Australia has tuition scholarships for Int'l students. Simply research the one that you like and that you meet the requirements.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ruben225571(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Vincentosa:

Any university in Australia has tuition scholarships for Int'l students. Simply research the one that you like and that you meet the requirements.

Thanks and God bless
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Evening house
Those that paid school fees recently... How much was the exchange rate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paulson91: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Check online, should be between 248 & 250. then use the payment instruction to Convert from AUD to USD.
Justasking:
Evening house
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Paulson91:
Check online, should be between 248 & 250. then use the payment instruction to Convert from AUD to USD.
Thanks
I saw it online... Aud to naira is 249.58 and dollars is 362..just wanted to be sure that's what banks will use.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Justasking:
Evening house

Check up with bellong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.