Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250981 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nanoparticle: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Goodevening brothers n sisters..pls I am new here n I intent to start my aus waka as soon as possible
But b4 I start I have n issue that needs clarification
My sponsor has a fixed deposit account valued around #12 million which I would want to use as my POF

I equally have around 6million to pay my fees

1. Will dey accept a fixed deposit account from my sponsor?
2. Will 6mil on my part be ok for fee, travel expenses, visa etc
3. I graduated with a CGPA of 4.4/5 do I stand a chance for a scholarship ?
Thank you
Anticipating a response
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jide4lagos(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ok boss
Solitin40:

If you are coming for Bsc and MSc make sure the course will enable you to get PR after
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jide4lagos(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
You are goes to go.
nanoparticle:
Goodevening brothers n sisters..pls I am new here n I intent to start my aus waka as soon as possible
But b4 I start I have n issue that needs clarification
My sponsor has a fixed deposit account valued around #12 million which I would want to use as my POF

I equally have around 6million to pay my fees

1. Will dey accept a fixed deposit account from my sponsor?
2. Will 6mil on my part be ok for fee, travel expenses, visa etc
3. I graduated with a CGPA of 4.4/5 do I stand a chance for a scholarship ?
Thank you
Anticipating a response
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SnowdropO(f): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hi everyone. I just joined this forum because I have some questions I can't seem to find answer to within the long thread.
I applied to UniMelb (masters by research) last year and i still haven't heard from them (the application closed in Dec). My page says "application pending" which is supposed to say "application assessment" if they have started working it. I have sent several emails about the status of my application but they will respond with "...will forward your request to admissions and you will hear from them"
Spoke to someone who recently got admission in another uni there (Adelaide) and he said he used an agent, that they are faster than applying directly.
I want to know it this is true for UniMelb too before I spend 150-200k on an agent. Is there anyone here that got admission into the uni or is in the same situation as me? If there is anyone that got admitted there, can I know what you did in your case?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Barad: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hello, i am virtually a jjc here, but Australian schools use agents. To the best of my knowledge tho but i think there are cheaper ones.
The one i am using charges 95k.
SnowdropO:
Hi everyone. I just joined this forum because I have some questions I can't seem to find answer to within the long thread.
I applied to UniMelb (masters by research) last year and i still haven't heard from them (the application closed in Dec). My page says "application pending" which is supposed to say "application assessment" if they have started working it. I have sent several emails about the status of my application but they will respond with "...will forward your request to admissions and you will hear from them"
Spoke to someone who recently got admission in another uni there (Adelaide) and he said he used an agent, that they are faster than applying directly.
I want to know it this is true for UniMelb too before I spend 150-200k on an agent. Is there anyone here that got admission into the uni or is in the same situation as me? If there is anyone that got admitted there, can I know what you did in your case?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
I gained Admission to study Msc In Environmental Science and Management in University of New England.

The school forwarded GTE form and other forms to me to fill and also asked me to look for one of their agents for assistance.

I sent mail to the agents( three different agents here in Ikeja) but only one replied me telling me that I should pay 200k for agency fee.

My question is, do I have to pay such huge amount of money when I have gained the admission myself?

I am still worried about the tuition fee that is HIGH and now agency fee.

I planned going to Ikeja tomorrow to visit the agency since I have their address.

Great gurus in the house what should I do?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SISTERjSISTER: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hello to the good people of nairaland ,during the long wait for my grant I was a ghost reader and this site helped me immensely . So this is my little way of giving back; My timeline.
Visa application;16th December
Biometrics;23rd December
Medicals;24th December
My agents required for my yellow card same December and no additional documents was required.
Resumption and orientation date;9th and 10th March.
School;University of Technology Sydney
Course ; Biomedical science
I got my grant on the 25th of February and I have been so busy since then, am typing this from my room in Sydney grin smiley smiley
lol I'M STILL JET LAGGED!!!!!!!!! and yes I passed a lot of hurdles ,lol it was either one problem or another grin grin grin .
In my next life I want SISTER j to be my sister, shes the real definition of a rare gem.
GOD IS GOOD !!!!!For those still waiting ,you will soon give your own testimonies and timelines.

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jide4lagos(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Congratulations boss. I will soon post here from Melbourne. Insha Allah

SISTERjSISTER:
Hello to the good people of nairaland ,during the long wait for my grant I was a ghost reader and this site helped me immensely . So this is my little way of giving back; My timeline.
Biometrics;23rd December
Medicals;24th December
My agents required for my yellow card same December and no additional documents was required.
I got my grant on the 25th of February and I have been so busy since then, am typing this from my room in Sydney grin smiley smiley
lol I'M STILL JET LAGGED!!!!!!!!! and yes I passed a lot of hurdles ,lol it was either one problem or another grin grin grin .
In my next life I want SISTER j to be my sister, shes the real definition of a rare gem.
GOD IS GOOD !!!!!For those still waiting ,you will soon give your own testimonies and timelines.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tpain22: 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
SISTERjSISTER:
Biometrics;23rd December
Medicals;24th December

Congratulations, what hurdles did you experience at the airport in Sydney, was there issues especially with the coronavirus issues in Australia.
also is OPV certificate the same as hello fever card?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hills2012: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2020
SISTERjSISTER:
Biometrics;23rd December
Medicals;24th December

Amen! Congratulations
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sumji: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2020
Congrats man!

SISTERjSISTER:
Hello to the good people of nairaland
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2020
Please how much is biometric for Australian visa ??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obainojazz(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2020
Adetayoade1:
Please how much is biometric for Australian visa ??
#8500... Go with ATM, cash not allowed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2020
Thanks
obainojazz:
#8500... Go with ATM, cash not allowed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bhorbymills1990: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
A friend of mine applied for visa but got rejected due to the following reasons
1. There are reasonable doubts about your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa.

2. The purpose and circumstances of the intended stay have been insufficiently demonstrated

Should he Appeal or How would he solve this issue on his next application??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolaevans: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
our outstanding visas shall be granted this year ooo, ijn. house please I just finished from ACU Melbourne and will like to invite my brother over for my convocation, as a matter of fulfilment of my promise to him. I want to know how feasible it is. will it be granted ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nanoparticle: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2020
Thank you sir
jide4lagos:
You are goes to go.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Heyjiroh: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2020
Visa grant just arrived

Finally!!!

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2020
Heyjiroh:
Visa grant just arrived

Finally!!!
Congratssss... When did you apply and when is your last day of resumption
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Insanity(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2020
Hello house,

I am new in this Aussie forum and I wish to get some information before I start.
I am a Civil Engineer graduate with 6 years experience, I want to apply for Masters in any of the AL1 schools, i have checked the PR route but my points is 60, I didn't make the cutoff for 189. I graduated with 2.1 for my undergrad. and I will be writing my Pearson in a few weeks time because I have only IELTS general test at the moment which I think won't be accepted.

My questions are;
1. How much do I need in my account for the visa application?
2. Do I need Statement of account to apply to AL1 schools?
3. Can I use UKEAS for my application, as they are free? How good are they in the admission application? Any personal review from anyone that has used them before?
4. I have 14million in my account and I will be sponsoring myself, is this amount enough for the admission and visa application checks?
5. Any engineering masters program in the AL1 schools for November 2020 entry? I think I'm late for July admissions.

Please, help me out with any other information I don't have.

Thanks a lot for your assistance
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slimvim: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Who is coming to Melbourne or sydney... I need someone who will bring my traditional atire sowed in nigeria

Wat you will get ib return.... Free airport pickup to your destination, help you get a job quickly, then smoogb trabsition into the system

As i wan my toyota corolla... You can hv it and pay install

Message me asap

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Heyjiroh: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Justasking:
Congratssss... When did you apply and when is your last day of resumption

Applied on the 18th of December 2019
Last day of resumption is tomorrow but waiting for an extension.

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 3:37am On Mar 06, 2020
slimvim:
Who is coming to Melbourne or sydney... I need someone who will bring my traditional atire sowed in nigeria

Wat you will get ib return.... Free airport pickup to your destination, help you get a job quickly, then smoogb trabsition into the system

As i wan my toyota corolla... You can hv it and pay install

Message me asap

Brother.... Unfortunately, i wont be able to help you bring the attire as i recently came in. Can you help with the car, ill pay installment ally ? I am in in Melbourne

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.