Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1263015 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Experience4u(m): 6:36am On Mar 05, 2022
Look for a regional university if you want to try your luck. You get a brighter chance with regional universities than universities in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
EngrCGD:

Hello Presh2021

Thanks for your reply and explanation below.
As regards to the question 1, I called my bank's central customer number and they informed me that the officials at the central bank of Nigeria have to first review and approve the transaction and then they my bank will now process the wire transfer. That the cbn must approve first. They suggested I call the numbers at the tradeservice.gov.ng and request for my application to be approved. I called the numbers no one picked.

Currently at the site I’m seeing ADB_REVIEWER, is there a way to speed up this process ?.

My admission is for May intake ( term 2 ). Hopefully I can meet up.

Again I would like to ask. Is Masters in mechanical Engineering PR worthy ? I already got OND, B.Eng here same in mechanical engineering.

School is UNSW
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mike365: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2022
Hello Engr. To keep it a buck with you, look out for other schools with cheaper tuition and cost of living ie perth and the regional areas if you are going to be paying out of your pocket. The observation is because of the high fees of UNSW (over 35/40k per year for international students @M.Sc level) and the cost of Sydney (East suburbs) where the school is located, some Nigerian students look for alternatives like Torrens University and transfer after 1 term at UNSW. If you are particular about Sydney also investigate Western Sydney Uni.

All the best
EngrCGD:

Hello Presh2021

Thanks for your reply and explanation below.
As regards to the question 1, I called my bank's central customer number and they informed me that the officials at the central bank of Nigeria have to first review and approve the transaction and then they my bank will now process the wire transfer. That the cbn must approve first. They suggested I call the numbers at the tradeservice.gov.ng and request for my application to be approved. I called the numbers no one picked.

Currently at the site I’m seeing ADB_REVIEWER, is there a way to speed up this process ?.

My admission is for May intake ( term 2 ). Hopefully I can meet up.

Again I would like to ask. Is Masters in mechanical Engineering PR worthy ? I already got OND, B.Eng here same in mechanical engineering.

School is UNSW
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EngrCGD: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2022
Mike365:
Hello Engr. To keep it a buck with you, look out for other schools with cheaper tuition and cost of living ie perth and the regional areas if you are going to be paying out of your pocket. The observation is because of the high fees of UNSW (over 35/40k per year for international students @M.Sc level) and the cost of Sydney (East suburbs) where the school is located, some Nigerian students look for alternatives like Torrens University and transfer after 1 term at UNSW. If you are particular about Sydney also investigate Western Sydney Uni.

All the best

Thank you all for your inputs and answers. I really appreciate.

I know I’m going to change to a cheaper school after 1 term at UNSW that’s the plan, I also know that the chances for getting a PR is greater in regional areas.

But my question is if MSC in mechanical engineering is considered for PR or is PR worthy ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mike365: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
I am not an authorised PR agent so I am unaware of the answer to the question, but I will advise you to check online via the DHA website you should see guides on professions that are needed and the points it gives. Also, check the nairaland thread on Australian Permanent residency, you will surely get better guidance.

EngrCGD:

I know I’m going to change to a cheaper school after 1 term at UNSW that’s the plan, I also know that the chances for getting a PR is greater in regional areas.

But my question is if MSC in mechanical engineering is considered for PR or is PR worthy ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rhodachi: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Good evening all. Please I want to apply for admission for a bachelor's degree, but I finished secondary school, for more than 8 years now. Will I get the admission and if peradventure I do, what are the possibilities of getting Visa. Please I need your advice, thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Muquadam(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2022
Mike365:
I think you can apply directly or use agent. They offer both options. Please confirm from their website.

Thanks man
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Samstan4:

Use an agent and be ready to be patient because Griffith university takes so much time. I applied to Griffith on March 2021 and got my offer on August 2021
what?!!!!

I applied last month 3rd Feb and I'm yet to get a response...

Have don a follow up mail after 4weeks...still waiting...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Samstan4:

Use an agent and be ready to be patient because Griffith university takes so much time. I applied to Griffith on March 2021 and got my offer on August 2021
so if you apply in march and got offer in August, which intake was that?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rhodachi: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please is it true that in recent times is difficult to get an offer (admission) if your dependent family is coming with you?. My agent Is advising I don't include my dependent family in my application, but rather apply for their visa separately after getting mine.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EngrCGD: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kos26:
[color=#990000][/color]

So from experience there are 3 stages to the tradesystem.gov.ng review process. 1 Adb reviewer, 2 Adb supervisor and the final stage Adb disbursement.
This is when a form A number is generated for you...PLEASE NOTE an AF number at the point of application is different from a Form A number!
Your form still being at Adb reviewer has not been worked on at all.
The timeline for this is also dependent on the selected bank... i tried with stanbic and for over 48hrs it was stuck on Adb reviewer a friend tried with access bank and in less than an hour he got to stage 3, i had to cancel my application and applied afresh with access and yeah i also got to stage 3 in a couple of hours! So you can decide to try another bank or still exercise patience.
And please stop wasting your time calling the support line...dem no go pick till thy kindgom come, even emails bounce back...guess you can never rule out the Naija factor.
And I also applied to UNSW for may intake.... goodluck.

Hello Kos26
Pls I want to quickly ask. How long did it take access bank to process and wire your payment after the final stage “ADB_DISBURSEMENT”
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
gsalvatore:
so if you apply in march and got offer in August, which intake was that?

The intake was supposed to be for October and November but they wrote March 2022 since they know that I will not be able to meet up for October, also considering the lockdown last year. But one of the reasons why my offer took time was also because I insisted on a particular course and they told me that there was no space again left for July intake, it's either I choose another course or I wait for the next intake, then I replied to their mail telling them that I will wait for the next intake

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rhodachi: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2022
Xkoba:
This might encourage someone.
I got grant for my family yesterday ( wife and daughter) 4 months after logging visa application.

School: University of Melbourne
Level : PhD
Visa application: October 15
Biometrics: October 22
Medical: Nov 5
CO contact: Feb 7 ( requested information for wife GTE)
Responded to CO: Feb 11
Grant: Feb 14

Usual documents were uploaded
Thanks family

Please does this means you applied for their visa after you got yours? That is was the application done separately? If yes when did you get yours?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good day everyone,

Please aside from covid19 vaccination, polio and yellow fever vaccines, what other vaccination is required by the Australian Government for international student. Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Priceless25: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2022
@Kos26.. Is the tradesystem website down or something? I'm not able to submit my Form-A application, I keep getting "unable to connect to server, check your network settings". This is despite having a stable network connection and also using Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Any solution to this? Does anyone in the house know how I can get this done? What am I doing wrong?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kimikenzy: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2022
Please I have a question for our colleagues in AU? Are there ATMs there that dispense USD rather than AUD?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
gsalvatore:
what?!!!!

I applied last month 3rd Feb and I'm yet to get a response...

Have don a follow up mail after 4weeks...still waiting...

They will respond just be patient
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kos26: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
It might take a week or 2, it depends on the backlogs they have. You need to follow up with them and let them know you are working with a timeline.

EngrCGD:

Hello Kos26
Pls I want to quickly ask. How long did it take access bank to process and wire your payment after the final stage “ADB_DISBURSEMENT”
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bennni: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hi active Minds
Please which school accepts HND for Master/premaster program in AUSTRALIA
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AussieLady: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello, please has anyone here applied for admissions into Master's in Nursing Practice in Monash. plus which education agent are y'all using for your applications.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DrCollins218: 6:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Samstan4:

The intake was supposed to be for October and November but they wrote March 2022 since they know that I will not be able to meet up for October, also considering the lockdown last year. But one of the reasons why my offer took time was also because I insisted on a particular course and they told me that there was no space again left for July intake, it's either I choose another course or I wait for the next intake, then I replied to their mail telling them that I will wait for the next intake

Please which school did you apply to and did you pay all the tuition fees before getting your admission and visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kulex56: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Good day my fellow Australian brothers and sisters abeg i need help grin . i have HND in public Adminstration and have work experience as a video production manager for more than 5 years but really not sure as to what course to apply for in relation to qualication and work experience. i recently was denied as us visa. i have a friend in Brisbane who is willing to sponor me. He told me to check TAFE for courses i can register for or any other school in brisbane.
ABEG i need advise on how to start the process and i am willing to do the work by myself with the guidence and support from here if need be. I need opinons and advise from those with experience and knowledge on how to begin this jounery. Thank you for personal contributions
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
EngrCGD:

get there first. When you want to change school or course, you will get clarity.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kizito89(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
I sent you a mail. Check
AussieLady:
Hello, please has anyone here applied for admissions into Master's in Nursing Practice in Monash. plus which education agent are y'all using for your applications.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kulex56: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
abeg i still dey here o i need advise
Kulex56:
Good day my fellow Australian brothers and sisters abeg i need help grin . i have HND in public Adminstration and have work experience as a video production manager for more than 5 years but really not sure as to what course to apply for in relation to qualication and work experience. i recently was denied as us visa. i have a friend in Brisbane who is willing to sponor me. He told me to check TAFE for courses i can register for or any other school in brisbane.
ABEG i need advise on how to start the process and i am willing to do the work by myself with the guidence and support from here if need be. I need opinons and advise from those with experience and knowledge on how to begin this jounery. Thank you for personal contributions
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cuthbertola: 4:17am On Mar 11, 2022
KrimanOlivia:

They now charge in full upfront tho. Their fee is 190k and you have to pay upfront in full.

Bro we both have similar issues. Did you now find a solution to the 3 years bsc problem?.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ladun27(f): 4:41am On Mar 11, 2022
It is not difficult...we all applied together and got our grant.
Rhodachi:
Please is it true that in recent times is difficult to get an offer (admission) if your dependent family is coming with you?. My agent Is advising I don't include my dependent family in my application, but rather apply for their visa separately after getting mine.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willyede(m): 6:21am On Mar 11, 2022
ladun27:
It is not difficult...we all applied together and got our gr pllant.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rhodachi: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=willyede post=110933194][/quote]
Please what University did you apply to?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bennni: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kulex56:
abeg i still dey here o i need advise

Have you gotten any advice yet brother ?

I also have a HND
Can we work through this together pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ocpaschal: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2022
Hello room pls I need to ask:

- I am a graduate of BSc Political Science with a CGPA of 3.04. I want to study Masters degree. Pls is it true that Political Science does not guarantee Permanent residency in the near future in Australia?

- If true, which postgraduate course related to Political Science can I study and that has PR prospects and career prospects
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebdumi: 12:24am On Mar 12, 2022
Good morning guys, please what is the possibility of 3.5 CGPA in the department of nutrition and dietetics Bsc getting admission in Australia for master program?
Is dietetics work a highly needed work in Australia ? Can it give me a PR after masters programs

Thanks guys
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DrCollins218: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2022
EngrCGD:

Hello Brother, please kindly advise an intending MSc applicant. Which type of MSc program is advisable for a student aiming to get graduate work visa and PR, is it MSc by research or MSc by course work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.