Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250598 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
DeeFlask:
please are you in Australia
no
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
JudeOmokhai:
Good morning!!
has anybody paid tuition fee using form A recently? What was the exchange rate pls

419 for most banks. I will advise you to avoid Form A especially if you are for July or September intake
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
psymon77:
Good day house.I wish to share the timeline of the good news with you all
App lodgment (postgraduate class):20 March
Med:24 March
S56: 3 June
S56 uploaded: 9 June
Visa grant: 10 June.
Anyone knows anyone that can help with how to get accommodation in Newcastle please?
Any assistance, offer or head up will be appreciated.
Those still waiting shall share their testimonies too. Amen!

Which intake please?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EllenDgoodGirl(f): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Samstan4:

419 for most banks. I will advise you to avoid Form A especially if you are for July or September intake

Please what other options would you advise?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by charlescally: 1:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Hello house. Has anyone partake recently in the GTE interview for University of Adelaide. Please what are the likely questions to be expected? Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Samstan4:

Why??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2022
Not really.

phrecy:
Hello fam!! Is it advisable to pay my annual tuition fee at once here in Nigeria...If yes does it increase my visa chance after paying complete annual tuiton. for instance my school tuition fee for the year is 30000AUD can i pay the total tuition fee here in Nigeria and will it help increase chances for my visa

please i urgently need a response
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2022
You can come under her via the subsequent entrant visa (500).

Send a message to hello@dreamlandintl.com let’s discuss.

4everEdward:
hello good evening fam, please my girl in aus, want me to come over which visa will i have to apply and how is the application been done and how can i start and how can she start it over because both of us lack information on it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Ableman101:

Hello how can one get across to him
Send me a mail so I can share his contact with you. His office is in Abuja.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mexsquare: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Hello guys, I secured admission to UNSW through an agent last month.
The problem however is that the school fees is very expensive but my agent says that I can ALWAYS switch to another school for the same course when I get to Australia.
He also says that the entire Visa process will be easier since it is an L1 school.
I am just concerned about the possibility of switching to a cheaper school in a regional area whilst maintaining the same course.
Do you guys think I should focus more on getting to Australia for now?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2022
EllenDgoodGirl:

Please what other options would you advise?

Black market sadly
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2022
mexsquare:
Hello guys, I secured admission to UNSW through an agent last month.
The problem however is that the school fees is very expensive but my agent says that I can ALWAYS switch to another school for the same course when I get to Australia.
He also says that the entire Visa process will be easier since it is an L1 school.
I am just concerned about the possibility of switching to a cheaper school in a regional area whilst maintaining the same course.

Getting the Grant will be easier yes! But switching to a cheaper school? I don't know how possible presently
Do you guys think I should focus more on getting to Australia for now?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Noah411: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pls admin my name is Melvin, I humbly make a request to be added in Australia telegram group. The telegram group in Australia and Nigeria it will really be of help to me in my travelling process. Thanks and may God richly bless you and please keep up the good work.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tamotech(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pecky14:

Your number is not available on telegram
please add me now, my number is now available on telegran.
Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ableman101: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
DeeFlask:
why not try TAFE
Ok thank you but they don’t have a graduate certificate.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JTL007: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Good morning all,
Pls any update for April visa applicants?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vickolee: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Hello Admin I humbly request that my number be added to Aussie Telegram group. Thanks in advance. 08039261328.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Omablesyn: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Hello Admin.
Kindly add me to the Aussie telegram grip. 08168989407
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Omablesyn: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Good morning everyone.

Please I have few questions to ask.
1. What course would you advise for someone who has B.A Linguistics, 2nd class lower.
2. Will the course guarantee PR after studies?
3. What are the affordable schools you can recommend.
Grateful for your help!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DeeFlask(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Ableman101:

Ok thank you but they don’t have a graduate certificate.
well depends on how you want to plan your life over there but TAFE also has its own advantages
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyworlld: 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Solitin40:

First of all, what's your age?
23 sir
Plsss Any advice for me ??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyworlld: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
DeeFlask:
i am going towards tafe hbu?
Same here, please let’s work together
Here is my WhatsApp 081 36 44 24 99��
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Excellent111: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Goodday all,

I hold a BSc in Economics, looking to do my MSc in Finance.

What affordable schools can i apply to bearing in mind both study and post study worklife?, What are my chances of obtaining PR after studies with my aspiring course?, What also are my chances of gaining employment in my preferred field/career path after the conclusion of my studies.

Will be expecting your candid replies. smiley
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by victorbyke(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Leonard1995:
Good day everyone, I just paid my fees to James Cook University, please what is my next step and I would like to know if there is any group for people or a community in Brisbane.

Hello good afternoon, hope did you make your payment to James cook?
Form A or direct payment?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Koded14: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Please I’d like to be added to be the telegram group
Phone number is 09051905882
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Darida: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paulpaul4real: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fumpat:
Oh wow....congratulations!! When did you apply? And can you give us the list of the documents you submitted?
Congratulations once again.

on 1st April I submitted my Visa, alot of documents depending on whether it's self sponsor or being sponsor, so it varies, it includes tax clearance, statement of account, cv, certificate, referee letter from work place, sop
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by victorbyke(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
ideamaster:

PM me and I will add you to a whatsapp group recently created for Nigerians living in Qld.

Hello good Day, I will like to pay school fees to James cook university.

Can you give me guidance on how to do that because the account the school provided is AUD account which I find difficult to pay using FORM A.

How do I tackle this?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
1. It depends if you are working at the moment. B.A linguistics won’t give you PR. As an art Student, you should be able to study social work.

2. No. Social work is hot cake

3. There are many

Send a message to hello@dreamlandintl.com let’s discuss using your name as a subject

Omablesyn:
Good morning everyone.

Please I have few questions to ask.
1. What course would you advise for someone who has B.A Linguistics, 2nd class lower.
2. Will the course guarantee PR after studies?
3. What are the affordable schools you can recommend.
Grateful for your help!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Convert to USD then pay using form A. CBN handles this effortlessly.

victorbyke:

Hello good Day, I will like to pay school fees to James cook university.

Can you give me guidance on how to do that because the account the school provided is AUD account which I find difficult to pay using FORM A.

How do I tackle this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.