Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250306 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by unclefresh(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
I want to apply for a degree on social work in Australia, what are the chances of getting job after graduation in such field of study ??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gokoyer1401: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thank you!
tunlex01:

Give Western Australia a shot. They are looking for people.
Check the websites of the big4 consulting firms in Australia in WA. Deloitte especially
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by juliuscarter(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vincentosa:
Good evening everyone. Congratulations to you all who have been granted study visas. May the good God also do for all of us who are yet to receive visa grants.
Please I will need your opinion on this. I applied to the University of Tasmania in July this year for the master of Information technology and systems, in less than 5days I was offered admission. However, I was a little busy with work and I didn't have time to respond to further documentation and plus the fact that the border was not seen to be opened previously.
I decided to accept my offer a few days ago. Note that my senior brother who leaves in Australia has offered to sponsor the entire program for me, and he forwarded a guarantee/sponsor letter and his bank statement of the sum of 167k+AUD. While filling the GTE form attached, I indicated I was a sponsored student. Then I was prompted to select the category of my sponsor from the list. I selected "others" since it is an individual sponsorship and not from the government and or some organization.

I uploaded the documents in accepting the offer. After a few minutes, I saw on my page that "Payment-Waived". Please see the attached document. I do not understand what they meant by "Payment-Waived". Please if you can kindly help to throw more light. Thank you.

I have a few questions.
1. Will I be required to also submit a personal bank statement?
2. If yes, how much is expected for me to have in the account?
3. I am married with a son. Although I am applying alone for now. The aim is to apply for them once I receive my visa grant. My wife is working with one of the Fed Govt agencies. I have also submitted her employment letter and pension statement as well as mine for evidence of employment.
Please did you also write the IELTS exams before applying for the school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jokunle(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hi guys, how true is it that , when applying for Australia phd. It needs to correlate with your work history and what you studied during your masters
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by juliuscarter(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Samstan4:

GTE simply means Genuine Temporary Entrant.
So after I got my offer from Griffith University, the offer came with a questionnaire where I had to answer some questions which includes my marital status. So after filling the questionnaire they requested for other notarized documents which includes:
1. Bank Statement
2. Reference Letter from the financial Institution
3. Letter of Sponsorship
4. Affidavit of Sponsorship
5. Proof of Relationship
6. Current Employment Letter with Pay Slips
7. Proof of Financial Source of the Sponsor.
8. A recognised ID of the Sponsor.
So I've submitted the above documents and I'm patiently waiting for them to give me the go ahead to pay my initial tuition fee deposit.
Did you use any traveling agent that put you through?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oviebright:
Griffith are yet to send my new offer letter the first one was for march which I deferred to Oct but I'm yet to get the new offer letter since 2 months now. And I'm reading a lot of negative comments about Griffith on the timeline. My agent said it must be at least also 18m bank statement for Griffith.

I tell people who cares to listen to dump Griffith as quickly as possible. Those guys are clowns
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
DreamlandAgency:
Your visa will be out soon. In two to four weeks (estimated).

If your school starts in August, and your visa is granted after august, you can enter australia in September, November etc as you have asked.

However, if you defer your admission and changed your COE to reflect February start date and you are granted Visa for February next year, you cannot enter Australia in September. You have to be in the country a month before the start date.

Everything will written in your Visa once granted.

This is a wrong information, you can actually enter more than four Months before your study starts, all you need to do is get an extra health insurance to cover your period till when your study starts
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
juliuscarter:

Did you use any traveling agent that put you through?

Yes I did, but I dumped Griffith University already
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by juliuscarter(m): 2:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Oviebright:

I've an agent who can do it for a reasonable price he's office is in Abuja and I can share his contact. He's the one doing mine. Did u know it's cost fee for school application in Australia?. No application fees.
Please I will need the agent contact
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by juliuscarter(m): 2:51am On Jul 26, 2022
Samstan4:

Yes I did, but I dumped Griffith University already
Please can you refer me to the agent. Here’s my email address Juliuscarter13@gmail.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NICOSIA: 4:28am On Jul 26, 2022
Samstan4:

Thanks for the correction.

This is a wrong information, you can actually enter more than four Months before your study starts, all you need to do is get an extra health insurance to cover your period till when your study starts
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaos: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2022
Why is AHC Pretoria taking so much time to process Australia Student visa for Nigerians.

Initially I heard it takes just 2 to 4wks to get student Visa but now it is not so again

I am currently at the 5th week yet no single response from them.

Is anyone having similar experience?

My lectures started yesterday, my school has given us grace till 5th August after which we should defer.

I am really worried
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Gbaos:
Why is AHC Pretoria taking so much time to process Australia Student visa for Nigerians.

Initially I heard it takes just 2 to 4wks to get student Visa but now it is not so again

My lectures started yesterday, my school has given us grace till 5th August after which we should defer.

I am really worried

Two of my students are still waiting for visa approval, their classes started yesterday.

More than 6 weeks now and still waiting
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Lol...2-4 weeks for student visa ? ??
Well, you can easily check for the processing times on their page and it'll show you how long take. Keep praying too, God can intervene and make it faster.

Gbaos:

I am really worried
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
juliuscarter:

Send me a Gmail brother. So we I can send u his contact
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jayneve: 2:58am On Jul 27, 2022
6th of July
NICOSIA:
when did you do medicals and biometrics?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NICOSIA: 5:49am On Jul 27, 2022
I am facing a similar situation. I have until 5th of August to resume. Are you going to ACU?

Gbaos:

I am really worried
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaos: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2022
No, I am going to Federation University.

Please, when did you apply?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NICOSIA: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Gbaos:
No, I am going to Federation University.

Please, when did you apply?

I started application 24th June , biometrics and medicals 7th and 8th of July. What about you?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaos: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2022
I
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaos: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2022
I lodged application that same 24th June
Medicals : 28th June
Biometrics: 30th June.

Why did you have to stay that long before doing your medicals and Biometrics? Or is it associated with when the embassy requested for it?

Do you know of any telegram group for Nigerians waiting for Australia Student Visa?, If yes, please provide me the link.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NICOSIA: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2022
Gbaos:
I had to travel to another country to do the medicals. I don’t know of any group online

Why did you have to stay that long before doing your medicals and Biometrics? Or is associated with when the embassy requested for it?

Do you know of any telegram group for Nigerians waiting for Australia Student Visa?, If yes, please provide me the link.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2022
Gbaos:

Why did you have to stay that long before doing your medicals and Biometrics? Or is it associated with when the embassy requested for it?

Study, Work & Settle in Australia
Aussizz Group is one of the most renowned consultancies for visas, travel, and immigration. Our aim is to fulfill dreams of millions of aspirants who look forward to studying, working, or settling in Australia.
https:///study_work_settle_in_australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ELLAOLOLADE(f): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Join
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 2el(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
I want to apply to UNISA for Master in Program and Project Management and my questions are this
1. Can I get an application fee waiver from UNISA
2. Can I also be exempted from IELT since my Primary, Secondary and University degree was instructed in english
3. What are the available scholarship (fully funded) I can apply for as an international student.

I am looking towards July 2023 intake..

Is it possible to process my application without an agent..

thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Muslimah120: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
2el:
I want to apply to UNISA for Master in Program and Project Management and my questions are this
1. Can I get an application fee waiver from UNISA
2. Can I also be exempted from IELT since my Primary, Secondary and University degree was instructed in english
3. What are the available scholarship (fully funded) I can apply for as an international student.

I am looking towards July 2023 intake..

Is it possible to process my application without an agent..

thanks

1. They give discounts
You can get a 15% upward
2. Yes I heard UniSa waives ielts.
3. You have to be going for a masters by research degree or a phd to get fully funded scholarships
This involves getting a supervisor

You have to use an agent for UniSa
But there are some other schools I heard u can apply yourself
Eg university of Western Australia, federation university

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doctorgold(m): 3:01am On Jul 28, 2022
Muslimah120:

1. They give discounts
You can get a 15% upward
2. Yes I heard UniSa waives ielts.
3. You have to be going for a masters by research degree or a phd to get fully funded scholarships
This involves getting a supervisor

You have to use an agent for UniSa
But there are some other schools I heard u can apply yourself
Eg university of Western Australia, federation university

True. I applied to University of Western Australia without an agent. Seeing this, I am applying to federation University already. I need more schools that would not require agents
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 5:54am On Jul 29, 2022
juliuscarter:

Haven't seen ur mail.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NICOSIA: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=NICOSIA post=115125651][/quote]
Have you received any update on the visa application?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaos: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
T
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaos: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
L

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.