Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1258952 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Favouredamazon: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
aduktus:

I am currently in Australia as a Citizen through study pathway. Getting admission into Nursing in Australia may be challenging as they prefer onshore candidates. What I have seen people do is to get to Australia through the easiest possible admission and then switch. However, you may lose some of the tuition paid especially if you are switching to another school. It's recommended that you apply for a course on the occupation list in case you find it impossible to switch, say the Agriculture.

Hello boss,
So I've talked to about 3 agents now as regards applying for Msc Agriculture but they're advising me still to go for management course or MBA.
1.Please are there unis probably in SA, Victoria or NSW that I can apply to for Feb 2023 admission ?
2. If it happens that I applied to study MBA/mgt course will it be easy to switch to msc Agriculture later on

Thank you all
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Muslimah120:
Hi has anyone used a fixed deposit account and gotten visa.
Do you need to submit a statement of account also?
Maybe showing when the money moved from your account to a fixed deposit

Fixed deposit can fly too. Make sure it was more than 90days up wards.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:03am On Sep 16, 2022
Oviebright:

Just go to https://cosmoremit.com.au/ to convert directly from naira to aud in black market rate so they won't cheat u.
Are you sure about this and not just AUD to Naira ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lungdick: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2022
Guys pls will these documents be in written form or printed form. -GTE -SOP -TRANSCRIPT -bank statement -cv/resume
justwise solitin40
pls guys, l need urgent answers.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henrychubayo: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
AKASBABA1:

Nigerian birth certificate is accepted

Thanks. Am still not sure what you mean. I have uploaded my Birth Certificate . Is this acceptable for visa application?

Help a brother in need. Thanks

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Promise61: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
I was denied student visa yesterday , the reasons stated there is that i don't have strong family home ties and they don't think i would come back after my master's. Am just confused what else will i do to make my home ties stronger my lectures have already started i didn't defer i started the course online thinking that i would get the visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Islamicpope97: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Solitin40:

Are you sure about this and not just AUD to Naira ?
Baba trust the source. U can’t do transactions there it’s just to Convert from naira to aud in black market or official rate so they won’t cheat it. Just check it they are licensed.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Itzpetersv: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello please I wrote waec in 2015
Have been in university since then but have nato graduated yet due to ASUU. I want to apply for bsc in Australia and start afresh. Now I need to know if I can stall apply with my waec result and be granted visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by muhammedhammed: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
So sorry for your situation.
Not sure you can get a refund on tuition,
Inform the school about your situation and Request from school if you can defer/have to re apply for a new admission. From there you can decide if to apply to continue with the school or apply to another school.

When did you lodge your visa?
Promise61:
I was denied student visa yesterday , the reasons stated there is that i don't have strong family home ties and they don't think i would come back after my master's. Am just confused what else will i do to make my home ties stronger my lectures have already started i didn't defer i started the course online thinking that i would get the visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Islamicpope97: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Promise61:
Broda sorry but what school did u use? Just reapply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunlex01(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Lungdick post=116685929][/quote]
No not really except you are a PR expert or journalist
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lungdick: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
tunlex01:
No not really except you are a PR expert or journalist
what if l take up internship or as volunteer in one of their media companies
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Steven7: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good evening house, please I want to apply to Bond university and on their website they listed partner agent in Nigeria... I'm about to settle for Goajo could anybody share their experience with them or is BCIE better? Please I need a quick response as I intend to start my program by January.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Agnes22: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please, I'll love to know about the visa application process for Australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Steven7:
Good evening house, please I want to apply to Bond university and on their website they listed partner agent in Nigeria... I'm about to settle for Goajo could anybody share their experience with them or is BCIE better? Please I need a quick response as I intend to start my program by January.
l

Both agents are good. But make sure you monitor the progress until your visa is out.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:03am On Sep 17, 2022
Lungdick:
Guys pls will these documents be in written form or printed form.
-GTE
-SOP
-TRANSCRIPT
-bank statement
-cv/resume

justwise solitin40

pls guys, l need urgent answers.
What do you mean by written form and printed form?

Convert all your documents to pdf files
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:05am On Sep 17, 2022
Promise61:
EMail the school asap and ask for your deposit most universities don’t charge students before the census date (week 4)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lungdick: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Solitin40:
What do you mean by written form and printed form?
Convert all your documents to pdf files
thanks. God bless you immensely
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Aadetutu(f): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Hi everyone
Visa july 6
Biometrics July 7
Medicals Aug 9
Visa refusal Sept 15
Reasons for refusal is that they aren't convinced Id have ready access to my sponsors funds.

My agent adviced I reapply with a new sponsor.
Or apply to another school James cook and start the process again. Since the firat school ICMS has dropped to a level 2 school and they may be unwilling to defer my offer till Feb.

Please i need opinions
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tlong: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2022
So sorry for your refusal..Please who did you use as your sponsor?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ansariedo: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
AKASBABA1:

With Torrens, you can start studying online while waiting for your visa. I would recommend you pay the tuition and continue the process

Bro can we talk privately?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ansariedo: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
tlong:
So sorry for your refusal..Please who did you use as your sponsor?
I used my uncle for my Canadian students visa and was denied. Applying to Australia this time around. I'm sponsoring myself though but does Canada and Australia share information?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Islamicpope97: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=Ansariedo post=116749760] I used my uncle for my Canadian students visa and was denied. Applying to Australia this time around. I'm sponsoring myself though but does Canada and Australia share information?[/quote
Yes
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Aadetutu:
Hi everyone
Visa july 6
Biometrics July 7
Medicals Aug 9
Visa refusal Sept 15
Reasons for refusal is that they aren't convinced Id have ready access to my sponsors funds.

My agent adviced I reapply with a new sponsor.
Or apply to another school James cook and start the process again. Since the firat school ICMS has dropped to a level 2 school and they may be unwilling to defer my offer till Feb.

Please i need opinions

Which school is that?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Promise61:

Which school is that? And how long have you been studying online?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ghettonews: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Are there universities that won't require me to pay for part tuition before getting my visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Promise61: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Torrens university started online on the 12th sept 2022.
Samstan4:

Which school is that? And how long have you been studying online?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ansariedo:
I used my uncle for my Canadian students visa and was denied. Applying to Australia this time around. I'm sponsoring myself though but does Canada and Australia share information?

If I may asks, did you informed them that you have previously be denied visa before?

If you will be sponsoring yourself, please you have to check somethings like your age, Undergraduate or Master, your ties with home, etc... Please cool down and weigh the options... But for me, if your parents are still alive, use them or your brother...

Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.