Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1261421 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ganso: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Islamicpope97:

I’m doing online classes but my COE was issued
So I don’t think ur information is correct. It’s very essential document needed to apply for visa.
please understand what I am saying if your course is face to face and you start online while you await your visa sure your Ecoe will be issued, but if your course is online all through for what you are studying an Ecoe will not be issued. I stand to be corrected though
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Islamicpope97: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ganso:
please understand what I am saying if your course is face to face and you start online while you await your visa sure your Ecoe will be issued, but if your course is online all through for what you are studying an Ecoe will not be issued. I stand to be corrected though
Yes I understand but who applies for a strictly all online course from Nigeria to Australia? Who does that?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by brightheart007(f): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Please can I apply for pr through emplyer sponsorship after studying masters is social work, please note, social work is not my first degree but I have substantial experience, will I be able to get a job with just the masters, please advise elders
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tbagwell80: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Please is there any prospective or old student of Western Sydney university here? How did you pay your fees?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
brightheart007:
Please can I apply for pr through emplyer sponsorship after studying masters is social work, please note, social work is not my first degree but I have substantial experience, will I be able to get a job with just the masters, please advise elders
What’s your Bsc ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Islamicpope97: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hallelujah I just got my Grant started receiving classes online since September 15 or so. To those who are still waiting just accept the online classes option instead of deferring.
Do not defer please do classes online. I was skeptical at first but my agent insisted thank God.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Beatson: 3:58am On Oct 16, 2022
Hi,
I followed you from Canada threads to this place. I got refusal from Canada in May and need to give Australia a try after seeing your posts.

Please send me message on my WhatsApp 08160652301.

Congratulations
Thanks.

Islamicpope97:
Hallelujah I just got my Grant started receiving classes online since September 15 or so. To those who are still waiting just accept the online classes option instead of deferring.
Do not defer please do classes online. I was skeptical at first but my agent insisted thank God.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eckimalu: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
@Islamic Pope, when did you apply, am still waiting for mine and I started classes on 12th September
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NewAjala(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hi all, does Australia allow family to travel with student going for undergraduate degree?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by victorbyke(m): 12:13am On Oct 17, 2022
Islamicpope97:

Congratulations. When did you apply ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 2:13am On Oct 17, 2022
NewAjala:
Hi all, does Australia allow family to travel with student going for undergraduate degree?

Yes

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tbagwell80: 5:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Hi all, can I use Western Union global pay to make payment through form A? There is no place to type the reference number of the generated quote. Please I need urgent advice on how to process this.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elegantus: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2022
snowlordng:
please what's the cost of the certificates
1200aud
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mariokasparov1: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2022
congrats.
did you pay your tuition upfront?
Islamicpope97:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wendyok: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hello everyone,

My question might be out of the line but pls I need your help. I am currently studying international business in the uk with placement. We all know that the placement thing is a scam. With the things happening in the uk now, I am thinking of changing route so I am thinking of applying to study a good course in Australia before it’s time to pay the second year tuition.

Pls what do you advice?
Can I also travel with my spouse?
Are there more prospects in Australia?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rasana: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hello, guys please help out. Travelling soon but misplaced my polio card. Tried to pay for another one, but they are saying they can not give me one with that details, I have to do a new one. I am scared this will be different from the other one I submitted. What can I do in this situation. Please help.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tykoone: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Congrats brother
Islamicpope97:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jemiimaa99: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hello guys,

Please has anyone here ever requested for a refund from Torrens or any other school??

If yes, what was the processes involved and how long did it take?

Please it’s urgent, I need answers. Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by damilola1978: 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tbagwell80:
Hi all, can I use Western Union global pay to make payment through form A? There is no place to type the reference number of the generated quote. Please I need urgent advice on how to process this.
no need to type it, just hgive it to the bank, they would add it to the telex copy of the transfer

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tbagwell80: 2:54am On Oct 18, 2022
damilola1978:
no need to type it, just hgive it to the bank, they would add it to the telex copy of the transfer
Thanks. Do you mean I should upload it in the portal? I am talking about the E-form A portal.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by damilola1978: 4:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Tbagwell80:

Thanks. Do you mean I should upload it in the portal? I am talking about the E-form A portal.

Yes upload it as one of the attachments, but also present it to your bank; I gave mine to my account officer

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by leomax10(m): 5:10am On Oct 18, 2022
Good morning,

Please University of Western Australia, do they require one to upload bank statement of account before admission can be given... Pls urgent reply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Promise61: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2022
I requested for refund from torrens was asked to fill form which i did, form for withdrawal and refund up to 3weeks now nothing yet, they said it takes time to get a refund.
Jemiimaa99:
Hello guys,

Please has anyone here ever requested for a refund from Torrens or any other school??

If yes, what was the processes involved and how long did it take?

Please it’s urgent, I need answers. Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Appdriod: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Promise61:
I requested for refund from torrens was asked to fill form which i did, form for withdrawal and refund up to 3weeks now nothing yet, they said it takes time to get a refund.

Refund take like 5 weeks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ocpaschal: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hello guys. If one is a graduate (BSc holder) with a 2nd class lower division (GPA of 3.04 / 5), within the age bracket of 28-30 years old, and with a study gap of 7yrs since graduation (2015), is it still possible to apply for a bachelor degree in Community Development at Australia universities and get admission or study visa despite the study gap and age factor?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by leomax10(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Pls someone should reply me
leomax10:
Good morning,

Please University of Western Australia, do they require one to upload bank statement of account before admission can be given... Pls urgent reply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tbagwell80: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
leomax10:

Pls someone should reply me

Just gets it ready Incase they request for it. Most AL1 schools don't request for it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
ocpaschal:
Hello guys. If one is a graduate (BSc holder) with a 2nd class lower division (GPA of 3.04 / 5), within the age bracket of 28-30 years old, and with a study gap of 7yrs since graduation (2015), is it still possible to apply for a bachelor degree in Community Development at Australia universities and get admission or study visa despite the study gap and age factor?

Yes, you can gets admission and study visa but there are some criteria that you have to looks at before doing so like, can you defends what you have been doing since you graduated in the year 2015 till date? Do you have ties that linked to your home country? And soon.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Good day!

A quick question;

I got fully funded PhD offers in Australia (Monash Uni) and US (Missouri S & T). What are the pros and cons of choosing Australia over US for PhD study? Please I need urgent response to inform my decision as the deadline to accept or decline is fast-approaching.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.