Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1261723 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Barzoid: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hello everyone please guys can any one guide me, I'm applying to Holmes Institute. And I'm reached qualifications section z the asked for proof of previous studies. but no option or button to upload transcript. can someone help me out in filling this section. thanks

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ganso:
bro pls respond to your message…

Sorry, I never see your message
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Isjaymoh(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good afternoon beautiful people.

I need your assistance on this issue. My wife is interested in applying for studies visa in Australia but we need someone to assist us in to procedure. Like how much is their college tuition fee, when is the best time to apply because she plan to travel next year.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Isjaymoh:
Good afternoon beautiful people.

I need your assistance on this issue. My wife is interested in applying for studies visa in Australia but we need someone to assist us in to procedure. Like how much is their college tuition fee, when is the best time to apply because she plan to travel next year.

Thanks
First of all, google is your nearest friend.

Search for AL1 schools based on her choice course and locate an agent of your choice on the school website. The agent will helps out till the visa is out.

NOW is the best time to start for next year 2023.

Final advice, make sure you all follow up with the agent until the visa is out because sometimes the agent are too slow or make mistakes or etc.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EllenDgoodGirl(f): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Appdriod:
Is there any way to confirm my agent submitted my GTE yet?
How long does it take for Western Sydney Uni to reply GTE application ?

You can log in to your student portal, use your email and change your password. You’ll be able to see all the activities/document submitted by your agent.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EllenDgoodGirl(f): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ijaay83:
Good day house, please which university can you apply yourself without using an agent .

University of western Australia

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EllenDgoodGirl(f): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
WestAfrican:
Hi folks,
Is anyone looking at receiving money from Nigeria or wanting to pay tuition fees in Australia? I may be of assistance.

Can do upto AUS $50,000. Has to be within a week. Message me if you are interested.

Cheers

Hello, I’ve sent you a message.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EllenDgoodGirl(f): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dereformer:
Does anyone have need for AUD?
My spouse who is in Australia is trying to fund my account in Naira.

Please send me a message if your relation is in Australia and in need of AUD for school fees etc.

We can transact.

Yes, I’m interested. I’m restricted from sending a message. Please Send me a mail enomzy@gmail.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Steven7: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Please can someone add me to the Whatsapp and telegram group 08086868828....
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Appdriod: 12:11am On Oct 27, 2022
EllenDgoodGirl:

You can log in to your student portal, use your email and change your password. You’ll be able to see all the activities/document submitted by your agent.

Thank you ��.
What about my second question
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Appdriod: 12:14am On Oct 27, 2022
YinkusG:
Hello everyone,
I am about to process my refund but I don’t want it back to Nigeria bank account. What is the best alternative to hold the fund and have it paid to a new school in Australia.
Kindly advise, good people.

They can only refund to the paying accounts
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tykoone: 1:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Any ideas what mediank's rate are for processing health insurance please?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bugidon(m): 4:59am On Oct 27, 2022
winkI’ve gotten the help. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bugidon(m): 5:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Dereformer:

Have you sent the money to your friend? If you haven't, my spouse want to send money to me down here. She has AUD.

We can transact.
I have sent too many emails already, please reach me on henrybugidon@gmail.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by T3M3: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good day,please which of the masters course is best for a doctor that want to study in Australia because I heard NO jobs for public health courses and also how easy is it to switch to another course.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Untube: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
seyo99:
Nice job oga justwise

@babajigga as an applicant of a streamline uni you enjoy less risk, and you won't be required to submit some documents like English proficiency result, statement of account and I also think visa grants are faster.

As a newbie here, please explain the meaning of streamline uni
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Untube:

As a newbie here, please explain the meaning of streamline uni

AL1 schools
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Any body with Info in what is going on with Insurance companies in Australia. My agent have made payment for AHM OSHC cover for almost a month now but nothing has been received. This is delaying my issuance of CoE. The agent said the insurance company has sent it to the school. Is there a way I can confirm this.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Steven7: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2022
engrlarex:
Any body with Info in what is going on with Insurance companies in Australia. My agent have made payment for AHM OSHC cover for almost a month now but nothing has been received. This is delaying my issuance of CoE. The agent said the insurance company has sent it to the school. Is there a way I can confirm this.

They are supposed to send it to you the purchaser, you have to send it to your agent, your agent then send to school.... That's how it's done... meanwhile you are also supposed to receive a mail from the insurance company immediately the insurance is paid for. They don't have to send it to the school.. However, you may need to check with the school or better still mail the insurance company inquiring what is holding your certificate.. I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Thank you for the prompt feedback. My agent has just confirmed to me it has been uploaded on my application portal. However, I am still awaiting the copy from them. I will keep pressing their neck further.

Steven7:

They are supposed to send it to you the purchaser, you have to send it to your agent, your agent then send to school.... That's how it's done... meanwhile you are also supposed to receive a mail from the insurance company immediately the insurance is paid for. They don't have to send it to the school.. However, you may need to check with the school or better still mail the insurance company inquiring what is holding your certificate.. I hope this helps.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fxsacramento(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
PTE payment

Please I am trying to pay for PTE and the only option is payment through card. But my card payment is been rejected constantly. Can anyone help please!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
YinkusG:
Sorry about this.
It appears we have similar reasons for refusal.
Can we connect so we can deliberate on what to do differently.
Which document did they list that you uploaded
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
please, like how long will one wait before reapplying?
Steven7:

I'm very convinced that you got this refusal letter from Susan.... That Case Officer is something else in recent time... I think you should start prepping for reapplication immediately..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=WestAfrican post=117185869][/quote] I have a question bro. if your salary on your payslip is low but the incentives are bigger based on performance. if one submits the payslip, it will appear low pay. is there a way to make the incentive part of the supporting docs?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Appdriod:

This is heart breaking
1. What family ties were presented
2. What earning did you indicate in Nigeria
3. What course did you apply for?

What if your earning on your payslip was low, like how much should be on the payslip for it to be adequate?

if you want to reapply, with the payslip already submited, what will one do?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Appdriod: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Fxsacramento:
PTE payment

Please I am trying to pay for PTE and the only option is payment through card. But my card payment is been rejected constantly. Can anyone help please!!

What currency is the card? NGN?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Appdriod: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
engrlarex:

OSHC is part of most schools’ fees
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donforeign: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
I need your assistance on something.part of the requirement for me to join my wife in Australia is health insurance that covers our names that is according to the agent in Australia. Which of the insurance company can I use in Nigeria or must it be an international health insurance? Someone said I can use mutualng insurance, I really don't know about them. D one my wife used was alianz or so.. I will sincerely appreciate your support. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by victorbyke(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Fxsacramento:
PTE payment

You can pay for PTE exam with your Nigerian card.
I used an agent to pay for mine. Was around 80k then.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lushbaby: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
God did: visa granted
Visa lodged: August 21
Visa granted: October 28
Glory be to God

10 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 3:57am On Oct 29, 2022
Lushbaby:
Glory be to God

Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2022
Congratulations ��

Lushbaby:
Glory be to God

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: Tonyferrad(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.