Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250523 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hilderbrand: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
Eckimalu:
@Hilderbrand, when did you lodge the application? Congratulations by the way.
Lodged 26th Nov
Biometric and medicals on 7th dec
Grant on 22nd dec

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Davinee: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
engrlarex:

I will advise you go there yourself, coz I went their myself to have a chat with them. However, u can keep checking on IOM for a closer date because it is cheaper than Fatayi Williams.

Thank you so much.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Davinee: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zykore:

@Davinee
As for me, I wrote to IOM Lagos asking for a closer date. I explained in my email that the next available date on their website was too late for me.
They eventually booked me on a favourable date.

I have done my medicals now.

Fatayi Williams never got back to me by the way.

Thanks, I will do that next week.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Davinee: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
bligs:

It depends on school. Schools like Deakin do waive Test of English for certain courses and you don't have to provide it while applying for visa but the issue is, you will definitely need Test of English while going forward.

This boils down to individual, it is very achievable but doesn't come easy.

Walk in early in the morning and talk to the Nurses like a typical Nigerian, they will reason your matter.

Sure I will do that next week. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Davinee: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hilderbrand:
Grant received today. I need to connect with Nigerians in Sydney. Add me on telegram @Hilderbrand

Congratulations...... Can we connect same school same course ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
No P

Davinee:
@engrlarex Can I PM you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Davinee: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
engrlarex:
No P

Thanks, can't send you mail through your profile , can you kindly reach out?. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayosco2008(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2022
Deprofessional:

First, write IELTS academic. Ensure you get at least 7 in all bands.

I am not a travel agent but I can guide you step by step at no cost to you.

Hello. Do you mind if u contact you pls? I need guide on Australia study visa.

Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zaheeradewale: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2022
Hilderbrand:

Lodged 26th Nov
Biometric and medicals on 7th dec
Grant on 22nd dec

Please when did you book your medical appointment and how long did it take and which hospital did you use. I’d appreciate your swift response on this.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Prowess007: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good Day Everyone.
God Bless you for all the information so far.
Please, I just got a MSc Degree offer , and espected to meet up with a list of conditions.

I am currently very concerned about the Monetary requirements and the naira equivalents. Can someone enlighten me pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Congratulations on your admission
May the Almighty ease your affairs till the final stage.

On the monetary requirements, get the naira equivalent of the required amount in your proof of funds and pay the initial fee with health insurance. You can use xedotcom for conversion rate, however, from my knowledge gained here so far, people use Form A or assistance from people onshore or someone in the abroad to help pay their fees. The last two are the most preferred because they require less time time but one needs to shine his/her eyes. Also, one can make use of a reliable agent.

Success is yours

Prowess007:
Good Day Everyone.
God Bless you for all the information so far.
Please, I just got a MSc Degree offer , and espected to meet up with a list of conditions.

I am currently very concerned about the Monetary requirements and the naira equivalents. Can someone enlighten me pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Prowess007: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Thanks so much bro.

I've checked the link. It's about #299/Aussie.

If I may ask, what am I expected to prepare as POF, and how much?
I mean the composition of my POF, and how much is required for each composition?
Plus, is it really 3 months Statement?

Pardon my ignorance pls

OAOA:
Congratulations on your admission
May the Almighty ease your affairs till the final stage.

On the monetary requirements, get the naira equivalent of the required amount in your proof of funds and pay the initial fee with health insurance. You can use xedotcom for conversion rate, however, from my knowledge gained here so far, people use Form A or assistance from people onshore or someone in the abroad to help pay their fees. The last two are the most preferred because they require less time time but one needs to shine his/her eyes. Also, one can make use of a reliable agent.

Success is yours

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayosco2008(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Froshloaded:

I've followed you, tap my profile and send email..

Hello. I sent you an email. I want to be added to the Telegram group pls�

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
ayosco2008:

Hello. I sent you an email. I want to be added to the Telegram group pls�

Okay
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Prowess007:
Thanks so much bro.

I've checked the link. It's about #299/Aussie.

If I may ask, what am I expected to prepare as POF, and how much?
I mean the composition of my POF, and how much is required for each composition?
Plus, is it really 3 months Statement?

Pardon my ignorance pls

Your admission letter would guide you here. First semester/year fee+1year upkeep fees (equivalent in local currency) plus addition just in case of fluctuations in exchange rates
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 12:17am On Dec 26, 2022
muhammedhammed:
I also applied for a refund from Torrens and I gave Australian Acc. No response yet.
When did you submit your refund application? And if you modify the account details would they start the process all over again…?
8dec.
They will ask for ACC in your country.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Guruindahouse(m): 12:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Do you know if US or Canada share data with Australia?
moogee:

Yes, Australia Visa from the Uk ( if you reside in the UK) does not need a biometrics as UK and Australia share data. Did mine without biometrics.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ChikeGreat: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Zykore:

@Davinee
As for me, I wrote to IOM Lagos asking for a closer date. I explained in my email that the next available date on their website was too late for me.
They eventually booked me on a favourable date.

I have done my medicals now.

Fatayi Williams never got back to me by the way.

Hi Zykore,

I booked for IOM for 28 December. Please, is the medical being done at their Ikeja office?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2022
ChikeGreat:

Hi Zykore,

I booked for IOM for 28 December. Please, is the medical being done at their Ikeja office?

Yes at Isaac John Street,

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by divineo1: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Froshloaded:

Send your username to my email..

Greetings, please I wish to join the telegram group too, thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hilderbrand: 5:33am On Dec 27, 2022
zaheeradewale:

Please when did you book your medical appointment and how long did it take and which hospital did you use. I’d appreciate your swift response on this.
26th Nov. It took 11 days and I did mine at iom Abuja.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lushbaby: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Please has anybody use tayrex to send money to Nigeria before. Are they legit and how many hours do they take to deliver
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chibexe: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hi guys,

How can I pay Application fee.

It isn't accepting my debit card

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lushbaby:
Please has anybody use tayrex to send money to Nigeria before. Are they legit and how many hours do they take to deliver
I use them regularly

Less than 10mins you will get your Naira
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nasachuky(f): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Good evening all, please there was no provision for where I can upload my bank statement on my immigration account. Please where can I upload it or should I wait for them to request for it?

Secondly can I request for my statement from the bank in case they ask for it during the public holidays? Will it still be valid anytime?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by balqees004(f): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Good morning house, been following the trend for a while. Been helpful. Pls I intend to apply for masters in University of Tasmania. Pls what is the POF for a family of 4. And can someone share the application link pls. Thanks...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chibexe: 6:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Chibexe:
Hi guys,

How can I pay Application fee.

It isn't accepting my debit card

Thanks

Help guys
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donsanta: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2022
4everEdward:
Which app or website can I sell my Aud and get naira thanks someone help

How much AUD? I can help
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donsanta: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2022
MDNA:

Good day, please I heard australia doesn’t give PSW to PGD students which can lead to PR
Please what can you advise me to do.
Thank you.

Not really sure bro!! Sorry don’t know much about PGD
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donsanta: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2022
Lushbaby:

I run a licensed money transfer business in Australia. Send me an email or visit remitpaidotcom

Or if you send contact I can assist you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.