Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1261638 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
jiedeki:
Hi guys,

Please I would like to know the best route and cheapest available ticket to Melbourne, Australia between 15-19 February.

Any positive response would be appreciated.

Thank you

Check Qatar Airways
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Innocent4life00:
Hello everybody
Please can I get admission to study in an Australian university with a 2.2 degree
Please it’s urgent

Sure, you can
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Rollzmond20:
Please will my Australian visa medical result be sent to my mail?
Also, if the result is abnormal would I be informed before sending it to Australia?

Where did you have you medicals; IOM or Fatai Clinic?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rollzmond20: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
OAOA:

Where did you have you medicals; IOM or Fatai Clinic?

IOM
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 12:26am On Jan 19, 2023
Rollzmond20:

IOM

Don't know about IOM but while at Fatai, one can ask for outcome of the results except for TB scan which would be sent out. If you're medically inclined or you shuk eye for everything or you ask questions, you'd be able to know your results that day.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Wantedmiller:

Please, how can I reach out to you?
Drop your question here and i will do my best to reply you back
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elachuks(f): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2023
Usefulsense:
Congrats to me.
My family visa came out positive yesterday.

Date of application: 08/11/22

Medicals: 18/11/22

Visa grant: 05/01/23

Family of 4. Wify already in Australia.

To everyone expecting their visa, it will come out positive IJN. Amen
Please how long did your wife travel for before processing the family visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ChuckMars: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2023
Thank you, what about the domiciliary account route? I have relatives with domiciliary accounts.

OAOA:

Look for someone in the abroad that can help you pay with foreign currency while you settle the person in naira (black market rate) equivalent.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Moloncho: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2023
ChuckMars:
Thank you, what about the domiciliary account route? I have relatives with domiciliary accounts.

You can buy dollar and pay into your domiciliary account and use your card to make payment.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bruxxels: 12:50am On Jan 20, 2023
University of Tasmania (UTAS) - Launceston
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
2- Years Master of Information Technology and Systems (K7I) (079193M)
Tuition: $33,950.00 AUD
Intake: Jul 2023

Edith Cowan University - Joondalup
Joondalup, Western Australia, Australia
2- Year Master of Management Information Systems (L71) (079125A)
Tuition: $32,100.00 AUD

Regional, chances of getting PR is high
Jobs. Available
Cost of living. Not expensive

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wrap46: 1:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Just got to Sydney today, the place is just as I thought �

13 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Wrap46:

What were the documents checked at the point of arrival? So we can prepare ourselves. Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
afam4life:

Yes, but not that easy. It can only happens when the school is on holidays. Others money that you earned will be going to your basic needs. So, plan well.

My candid advise, if you can pay or have your tuition fee for a year from Nigeria. It will helps you a long way.

Shalom

Thanks a lot
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Please guys, are people still able to switch courses or to a different school upon entry to Australia?

Please can someone reply me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wrap46: 3:08am On Jan 21, 2023
I don’t use Nigerian passport sir
engrlarex:

What were the documents checked at the point of arrival? So we can prepare ourselves. Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mekmolly: 6:45am On Jan 21, 2023
In as much as you don’t use Nigerian passport, I believe your little contribution of providing the documents requested from you by the port officials would enable people have an insight of what’s expected. No offense to you, just an observation.

Shalom
Wrap46:
I don’t use Nigerian passport sir

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jiedeki: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Hi, my wife will be travelling to Geelong (Deakin University) on the 9th Feb..Any advice on how to get accommodation settled before then would be appreciated. Also, we would like to have a checklist of what she can travel with a d whatnot, with respect to foodstuff.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elizabethhh: 8:51am On Jan 21, 2023
Davinee:

Thanks, I will do that next week.

Hi
Did you eventually get a closer date?
How did you go about it?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wrap46: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2023
I had no official requesting for documents, I just bought a flight and traveled to Australia.
mekmolly:
In as much as you don’t use Nigerian passport, I believe your little contribution of providing the documents requested from you by the port officials would enable people have an insight of what’s expected. No offense to you, just an observation.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mekmolly: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please is there anyone arriving to Melbourne on Wednesday (25th January, 2023)….

If yes, keep me posted!!!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Islamicpope97: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wrap46:
Congrats where in Sydney are you in?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tykoone: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hello please can I pm you?
Bruxxels:
University of Tasmania (UTAS) - Launceston
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
2- Years Master of Information Technology and Systems (K7I) (079193M)
Tuition: $33,950.00 AUD

Edith Cowan University - Joondalup
Joondalup, Western Australia, Australia
2- Year Master of Management Information Systems (L71) (079125A)
Tuition: $32,100.00 AUD

Regional, chances of getting PR is high
Jobs. Available
Cost of living. Not expensive
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wrap46: 4:58am On Jan 23, 2023
parramatta
Islamicpope97:

Congrats where in Sydney are you in?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raymum: 5:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Showing Access to (Sponsor's) fund
If your sponsor isn't your spouse, parents or siblings e.g
Your in-law: Let your sponsor pay Ur tuition directly from his/her account and attached evidence and explicitly state it in Ur GTE statement.

Oyibo concept of r/ship isn't as broad as Africans esp with money mata, so dem no bliv say because person marry Ur sis/bro dem go dey dash U 💰.

It's your job to validate Ur claim...

The visa officer will see your situation is unique. Best of luck to all hopefuls

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Vincentosa:

@Vincentosa, Thanks for your update.Can you furnish me with your WhatsApp number or E-mail address to talk better on the subject. Thanks in anticipation.
Your agent told you a big FAT lies. I know someone with just 2.50 cgpa in his first degree, who got admission into two universities in Australia.
1. University of Technology, Sydney
2. University of Tasmania, Hobart.

In fact he was even given a tuition discount scholarship of about 25%. Please do not � listen to the agent. If you are yet to apply to any institution, kindly email me.
All these agents that are hustling their commission will not let somebody make progress. Please run from that agent ok..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bruxxels: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2023
Tykoone:
All glory be to Jesus. I got my grant 2days ago.
Application lodged: 9th November
Biometrics: 10th November
Medicals: 17th November
No S56 request.
Grant: 17th December

University of Tasmania(undergrad)
I want to thank everyone here, for all their contributions, I'm really grateful. This is really the best place to be If you have no idea where to get started from.

For those who are awaiting their Grant's,I pray may God answer all your secret prayers. AMEN

Congratulations, Just saw your email now. Are you already in Tasmania?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by anayolity: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hello guys,

Please can I get a dummy SOP of anyone that has been given admission or still looking for.

Please.

okeregreatz92@gmail.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by humblesifon(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Keep it up guys
I appreciate the response so far

Please what's the best period to commence studies? Being that the student wants to study and work to offset balance of fees.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 1:11am On Jan 24, 2023
No time is a bad time but people prefer mid and end of year admission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ChuckMars: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2023
Thank you

Moloncho:

You can buy dollar and pay into your domiciliary account and use your card to make payment.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tykoone: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2023
No sir, I haven't arrived yet
I'll be in tasmania on 6th of February. Looking forward to speaking with you.
Bruxxels:

Congratulations, Just saw your email now. Are you already in Tasmania?

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Itzpetersv: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2023
Hello house please I need help once more

I recently graduated with second class lower in mathematics.

Please can I get admission to study masters in computer science or information technology?

I don’t want to do mathematics in my masters

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.