Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,177 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1261521 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Check up with your school of choice, I don't think it should be an issue
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by humblesifon(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
OAOA:
No time is a bad time but people prefer mid and end of year admission

Thanks alot for the response
I asked due to the fact that I'll have to get a job and pay the rest of the fees,my suggestion was September because of Christmas break in December .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Please can anyone help with Australia tourist visa, I am been invited by someone there and how can I start the process and the necessary things I need to do,

I don’t want to use agent, the one I met is telling me 5M naira for tourist visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
How do I sort out accommodation or rent around Callagan, NSW. I will be traveling in 2weeks time.

Anyone with useful link will be greatly appreciated.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
engrlarex:
How do I sort out accommodation or rent around Callagan, NSW. I will be traveling in 2weeks time.

https://www.reecerealty.com.au/

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Debo54: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Solitin40 post=120349850]
https://www.reecerealty.com.au/[/quote
Hello guys please can you recommend some schools that doesn't require IELTS/TOEFEL for the admission in take.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Debo54: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Hey guys, can you please recommend least if universities in Australia that doesn't require IELTS or TOEFL for admission process ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NICOSIA: 6:16am On Jan 25, 2023
Please in the name of God if there is a person coming from Nigeria to Australia soon please indicate. I need someone to help me bring my medications that are scare in Australia. I’m ready to pay if required. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 7:31am On Jan 25, 2023
NICOSIA:
Please in the name of God if there is a person coming from Nigeria to Australia soon please indicate. I need someone to help me bring my medications that are scare in Australia. I’m ready to pay if required. Thanks

Where are u based? I will be coming in 2 weeks time.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2023
Solitin40:

https://www.reecerealty.com.au/

Thank you. It is well appreciated.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tlong: 8:41am On Jan 25, 2023
engrlarex:

Please can you help grab just a piece of clothing. Where are u coming in Australia. I stay in newcastle. I can offer to pick u up from train station if u dont mind. Pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NICOSIA: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2023
engrlarex:

I am based in Melbourne I can pay for shipping from your city to Melbourne. Please can I contact you on Watsapp please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Adeepsoul(f): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2023
engrlarex:

Hi, please are you a student of Newcastle?
Can I have you email or number ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Adeepsoul(f): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2023
Please has anyone gotten their visa recently?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tlong: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Adeepsoul:

I stay in a sub close to d campus. just a trek-able distance to callaghan campus. I can help if u dont mind. Or probably get you a real estate contact (Reece Properties to book an appointment earlier towards your arrival. You can pls send me an email.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
tlong:

Please can you help grab just a piece of clothing. Where are u coming in Australia. I stay in newcastle. I can offer to pick u up from train station if u dont mind. Pls

Offcourse, I can help out. I am based in Lagos, where do u wanna pick the clothes? Is it what can be sent to my area? I will also appreciate your proposed kind gesture.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Adeepsoul:

Yes, I have sent an email to you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NICOSIA: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
engrlarex:

Please brother can you give me your contact so we can arrange to get the medications across to you please. I sent you a message (email) on Nairaland . Please respond
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Innocent4life00: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hello house !! If I have some one in Australia can I send money to help me pay fees and stuff to reduce cost due to dollar to naira rate , will I reduce cost that way
Please I’ll appreciate you honest answers
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blessedberry: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hi guys, I'll be coming to Brisbane mid February. I need help with accommodation. Either a room or shared accommodation.thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Innocent4life00:
Hello house !! If I have some one in Australia can I send money to help me pay fees and stuff to reduce cost due to dollar to naira rate , will I reduce cost that way
Please I’ll appreciate you honest answers

Yes, provided you trust the person that he or she will make the payment to the school, once he received the Naira.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AdaFelly: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2023
4everEdward:
Please can anyone help with Australia tourist visa, I am been invited by someone there and how can I start the process and the necessary things I need to do,

I don’t want to use agent, the one I met is telling me 5M naira for tourist visa

Stay away from all these fake Naija agents o they have no conscience. If you add like 2 million to that 5m you can apply for student visa.
Tourist visa to Australia is not easy especially for youths.
Your reason for visiting must be a very strong one.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Skyrocket1: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Hello guys, please for those that have done their medicals at Dr Fatayi Williams clinic, did you have to book in online for the test, or just walk in? Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bhukeyy: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2023
Please are there schools one can apply to without using agents
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mekmolly: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello Nicosia, great to know you are in Melbourne! Please I will be happy to connect, just recently came in on Wednesday to Melbourne. This is my email so I share my number (mekmolly at gmail )

NICOSIA:
I am based in Melbourne I can pay for shipping from your city to Melbourne. Please can I contact you on Watsapp please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mekmolly: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Please can you help me collect my drivers license. I just recently sent you An automated generated email from nairaland.

engrlarex:

Offcourse, I can help out. I am based in Lagos, where do u wanna pick the clothes? Is it what can be sent to my area? I will also appreciate your proposed kind gesture.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gokoyer0(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Imagine 5M naira for a tourist visa. We Nigerians are the problem in Nigeria.
The agent asking for 5M naira will only make use of Google for you.
Mr man,take your time and read throughly all the relevant thread and use Google extensively. It can be difficult but it worth it. Many Nigerian agents don't give a damn, they just want to exploit due to lack of information.
Start from here: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600/tourist-stream-overseas

Make God fulfill my heart desires too grin
4everEdward:

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Skyrocket1:
Hello guys, please for those that have done their medicals at Dr Fatayi Williams clinic, did you have to book in online for the test, or just walk in? Thanks

Check for their contact online otherwise you go in person(if you're in Lagos) for firsthand information
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Welcome...what course and school?

mekmolly:
Hello Nicosia, great to know you are in Melbourne! Please I will be happy to connect, just recently came in on Wednesday to Melbourne. This is my email so I share my number (mekmolly at gmail )

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Experience4u(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
What are you coming to Australia to do with a Tourist Visa?
Hope you are not planning to go sideways as that does not work in Australia.

To apply for tourist visa visit DHA website and do the application yourself, you do not need the help of an agent to make your application.

4everEdward:

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mekmolly: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thanks!!
RMIT University
Health science (PhD)

OAOA:
Welcome...what course and school?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Skyrocket1: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
OAOA:

Check for their contact online otherwise you go in person(if you're in Lagos) for firsthand information

Yea I rang them but no response. It's all good though, the booking has been done with IOM. Thanks for the response.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: Reanzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.