Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1258698 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Okattamgbee: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Charles

Mrajah231:

Which one among them

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bantonbow(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mrajah231:

Send me your username

Please add me to the group @ bantonbow
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ngumex:
I got a response just now. Unfortunately I wasnt giving a Visa. I wish you all the best and I pray your story is favorable. Thanks Fam

My brother it’s well. You can reapply.But wat was the the reason and what school.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jaybanx: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]
Ernest93:
Good morning All
Please I need your advice. I asked my agent to apply for my visa since Monday of this week. This is Wednesday and all she has done it fill in my details and saved it. I have tried calling her to find out what the delay is but she isn’t responding. Do you advice I proceed with the application or still wait for her?
Also on the part where it’s written “Is this family member currently stateless?” She selected Yes. Please is the right selection because I have asked her to explain why she chose yes and she isn’t saying anything.

Good morning! I understand your concern. It's frustrating when your agent doesn't communicate and provide updates. In situations like these, it's a good idea to give your agent some time to respond. However, since it's already been a few days and you haven't received any communication, you may want to consider taking some action.

Here's what I suggest you do:

1. Try contacting your agent again: If you haven't already, make another attempt to reach out to your agent via phone or email. Express your concerns and ask for an update on the visa application. It's important to give them a chance to respond before taking further steps.

2. Consider finding an alternative solution: If your agent continues to be unresponsive or doesn't address your concerns satisfactorily, you might want to explore other options. Look for another reliable agent or consider contacting the relevant embassy or consulate directly for guidance on your visa application.

Regarding the selection of "Yes" for the question about being stateless, it's crucial to have the correct information on your application. Since you mentioned that you are not stateless, you should inform your agent[b][/b] that they made a mistake and ask them to correct it immediately. Clear communication and accurate information are important in visa applications to avoid any complications.

Remember, it's always helpful to have a proactive and responsive agent during the visa application process. If your agent fails to meet your expectations consistently, you may want to reconsider using their services in the future.

I hope this advice helps, and I wish you the best of luck with your visa application!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ernest93: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jaybanx:
[color=#990000][/color]

Good morning! I understand your concern. It's frustrating when your agent doesn't communicate and provide updates. In situations like these, it's a good idea to give your agent some time to respond. However, since it's already been a few days and you haven't received any communication, you may want to consider taking some action.

Here's what I suggest you do:

1. Try contacting your agent again: If you haven't already, make another attempt to reach out to your agent via phone or email. Express your concerns and ask for an update on the visa application. It's important to give them a chance to respond before taking further steps.

2. Consider finding an alternative solution: If your agent continues to be unresponsive or doesn't address your concerns satisfactorily, you might want to explore other options. Look for another reliable agent or consider contacting the relevant embassy or consulate directly for guidance on your visa application.

Regarding the selection of "Yes" for the question about being stateless, it's crucial to have the correct information on your application. Since you mentioned that you are not stateless, you should inform your agent[b][/b] that they made a mistake and ask them to correct it immediately. Clear communication and accurate information are important in visa applications to avoid any complications.

Remember, it's always helpful to have a proactive and responsive agent during the visa application process. If your agent fails to meet your expectations consistently, you may want to reconsider using their services in the future.

I hope this advice helps, and I wish you the best of luck with your visa application!

Thank you for your advice, she eventually responded after I raised concerns. She has submitted my application.

I appreciate everyone’s contributions. God help us

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ernest93: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Has anyone used The consultants practice to book an appointment for medical screening before? If yes, are they okay to use?

Also, I can’t find Fatayi’s website to book for my medical appointment Immi site. How do I go about booking appointment with Fatayi?. IOM is quite far for me. Any assistance will help.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 2thgnz: 1:17am On Jul 13, 2023
Pappibearr:

When did you apply
I applied 24 May.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SSamuelo: 5:38am On Jul 13, 2023
chidi4sam:

My wife's timeline
Agent: Studyco..
Visa lodged 14th April 2023.
Medical 18th April 2023.
Biometric 25th April 2023.

No proof of fund was provided.
No home ties except spouse and child passports.
No landed properties
School is university of Newcastle
Course is MSC Information technology.
NOTE: We applied from United Arab Emirates. We are not currently living in Nigeria..
Goodluck to all who are waiting.
For some one not in nigeria apply don't need prove of fund.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NB1912: 5:41am On Jul 13, 2023
Ngumex:
I got a response just now. Unfortunately I wasnt giving a Visa. I wish you all the best and I pray your story is favorable. Thanks Fam
It could be a challenging time, but stay positive and come back stronger. I would advise you list all the documents you submitted and provide detailed reasons for your refusal. This will enable the community to dissect your case and provide feedback. It will also provide an opportunity for newbies to learn and avoid the same mistake.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ijaay83: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2023
Good morning house,with this crazy dollar rate, my people how are you guys coping. I have 2 admissions for February but I don’t even know how to proceed. My initial fees 23,000 AUD that’s about 12M . Just confused .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ticha: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
Good morning my people, has anyone bought their own OSHC instead of using the uni recommended one? If yes, which did you use please? Asking for a family member
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ijaay83: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hello house, has anyone applied to Torrens University. Please what was your experience like ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
as in initial deposit? wow that is a lot...what school is it?
Ijaay83:
Good morning house,with this crazy dollar rate, my people how are you guys coping. I have 2 admissions for February but I don’t even know how to proceed. My initial fees 23,000 AUD that’s about 12M . Just confused .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Everybody with wetin Dey do am😔

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hello People. Please is it compulsory to use the schools health insurance or i can chose to purchase mine separately with the help of a friend in Australia.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hi guys, if I defer my admission due to late feedback from the embassy. Would i need to do a new gte assessment with the school, and what happens if I get my visa despite deferring my admission till months later
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BlezinR: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
Douleh27:
Hello People. Please is it compulsory to use the schools health insurance or i can chose to purchase mine separately with the help of a friend in Australia.

You can buy yours. Not compulsory you buy through school
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BlezinR: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ticha:
Good morning my people, has anyone bought their own OSHC instead of using the uni recommended one? If yes, which did you use please? Asking for a family member

Yes you can.,i used ahm

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ijaay83: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Douleh27:
as in initial deposit? wow that is a lot...what school is it?

University of Western Australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamelvisjohn: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Pappibearr:
Hi guys, if I defer my admission due to late feedback from the embassy. Would i need to do a new gte assessment with the school, and what happens if I get my visa despite deferring my admission till months later

I suggest you find out from your school, most often you don't require a new GTE assessment.

With recent timelines you should have an idea of when you should be expecting your visa, then find out how long would it take your school to process the deferral and issue you a new COE, because if you get a grant for the initial COE, you must either find your way to Australia if you still have some time with your school, or you have to apply for another visa to effect the new COE.

These are my findings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
I wrote to my school international admissions concerning deferring since resumption is on 17th of this month and I can't meet up cause I applied for my visa on the 19th of May.

Thankfully they have September intake and they only mentioned issuing a new COE. I hope this helps.

I suggest you write them and confirm.

Pappibearr:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NeuroToby(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Guys, I got my visa application granted today.

I'll give update as regards my timeline later in the night

I just thought to let us know that God is still doing miracles and all of us still expecting will get ours.

11 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arrow18461(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
NeuroToby:

I just thought to let us know that God is still doing miracles and all of us still expecting will get ours.

Congratulations bro

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by humurphia(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
NeuroToby:

Congratulations. This is great news

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.