Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1248578 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ngumex: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Arrow18461:

Medical was around 70+

Be like you do blood transfusion&BBL join your own

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tochi0155: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Arrow18461:

Medical was around 70+

Please at where 🙄?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tochi0155: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ngumex:

Be like you do blood transfusion&BBL join your own

Hahahahahaha
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arrow18461(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
NeuroToby:
This can't be true!

Well, I had mine in a private hospital. 70K exactly

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
tochi0155:

Please at where 🙄?

Fatayi is about 70k

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ernest93: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Jogolhino:
Biometrics was N12,709. Did mine in Abuja. Can't remember cost of medicals

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ernest93: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
tochi0155:

Medical is #46,500 @ IOM

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ernest93: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Arrow18461:

Well, I had mine in a private hospital. 70K exactly

Thanks for the info
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NeuroToby(m): 5:23am On Jul 11, 2023
My brother! It's honestly tiring!
Kanderel:
Flight ticket prices are really high and visa is still yet to be granted. God help us
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tochi0155: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2023
Pappibearr:

Fatayi is about 70k

Oh really. Anyways it is ok.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2023
Good morning, have you gotten feedback from home affairs ?

NeuroToby:
I applied on the 10th, I've not heard anything yet.
May God help us o.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NeuroToby(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2023
Well, they sent a mail yesterday that I should fill form 815 (health undertaking).
I submitted it already and I'm expecting their reply.
Has anyone had to deal with this kind of scenario before?

I believe you should have heard from them too, since you applied a day after I did.
samlaura16:

Good morning, have you gotten feedback from home affairs ?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NeuroToby(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2023
Have you gotten a response now?
Ngumex:
Nigeria Visa is processed in South Africa along with other African Countries. Pakistan Visa is not Processed in SA. Lodged my Visa May 11. I Never see Response.

I am still trying to understand why the timeline for Nigeria or Africa is different. Is it that they are reluctant?
The mistake i just regret making was booking for a flight. It is well
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2023
I applied on the 19th of May. Form 815? Is my first time hearing of it, I googled it. I’ll have to contact my agent and submit one if necessary just in case.

I’m sure they will give you a grant if they only asked for the form.

There is a outbreak of a new virus in the Middle East and Africa, could that be the reason for the form

NeuroToby:
Well, they sent a mail yesterday that I should fill form 815 (health undertaking).

I believe you should have heard from them too, since you applied a day after I did.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2023
NeuroToby:

Omo bro congratulations.. everything don sort be that
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ngumex: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2023
NeuroToby:
Have you gotten a response now?

Still no response and 815 & 419 I no see anything. Ara a gbala ndi Australia

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2023
samlaura16:
I applied on the 19th of May. Form 815? Is my first time hearing of it, I googled it. I’ll have to contact my agent and submit one if necessary just in case.

I’m sure they will give you a grant if they only asked for the form.

There is a outbreak of a new virus in the Middle East and Africa, could that be the reason for the form

A health undertaking is required for anyone whose health examination indicated exposure to tuberculosis or other health conditions of concern. So please wait till they mandate you to do so

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2023
Did you request for your medical results from IOM?

NeuroToby:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2023
Thanks for the information. I’ll wait for feedback from home affairs first.

Pappibearr:

A health undertaking is required for anyone whose health examination indicated exposure to tuberculosis or other health conditions of concern. So please wait till they mandate you to do so
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NeuroToby(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2023
No, I haven't.
Do you know how I can do that?
samlaura16:
Did you request for your medical results from IOM?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NeuroToby(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2023
Amen o.

I pray that I'll come back here to testify too.
Pappibearr:

Omo bro congratulations.. everything don sort be that
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NeuroToby(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Don't it will soon be here.
Ngumex:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2023
If you did your test in Abuja send mail to : iomabujaclinicalteam@iom.int

If you did it in Lagos:
iomlagosclinicalteam@iom.int

NeuroToby:
No, I haven't.
Do you know how I can do that?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2023
Don’t forget to attach your request for health examination letter and write your HAP: ID

samlaura16:
If you did your test in Abuja send mail to : iomabujaclinicalteam@iom.int

If you did it in Lagos:
iomlagosclinicalteam@iom.int

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NeuroToby(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2023
Thanks, brother.

I'll do just that.
samlaura16:
Don’t forget to attach your request for health examination letter and write your HAP: ID

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by waynetol: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Luyi2015:
Good morning. Please I'll be in Adelaide on the 16th July and I need assistance with accommodation. I'll actually pay but I'm trying to avoid paying bond if possible for now. Thanks

Please I am trying to dm you, I need a bit of assistance.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KingCassy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hello bro can I get your contact

samlaura16:
You can defer but you will need a new COE and you will have to lodge another visa application

-The student visa processing time is now longer so choose a semester that gives you enough time to get another visa grant
- Your bank statement will be updated to fit the new floating exchange rate
- The Australia home affairs has changed some policies that affects student visa. You have to read up on that on their website

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
samlaura16:
Thanks for the information. I’ll wait for feedback from home affairs first.

You guys are too quick to rush, haven’t you been cleared for medicals. So why would you even think of doing an undertaking 🤷🏼‍♂️
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kindly read the conversations and understand first.

I clearly said I haven’t heard of it, and will contact my agent to see if it’s necessary I submit, before Pappi Bear gave information on what it is for.

aodis:

You guys are too quick to rush, haven’t you been cleared for medicals. So why would you even think of doing an undertaking 🤷🏼‍♂️
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sure you can

KingCassy:

Hello bro can I get your contact

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
They will attend to you in the next 24 hours God abeg, I need to come on here and see positive feedbacks to enable me wait my turn.

Today is still 11th, visa grant will come 🙏

Ngumex:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.