Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251089 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 6:32pm On May 18, 2017
Thank you my dear, with this now. I can now narrow down my search very well.
foreverkind1:

No Edith Cowan uni is not among
There are 19 schools under ssvp ( AL1).
Bond university
Queens land uni of technology
Macquaire university
University of Queens land
RMIT
UNSW
UTS
University of Sydney
University of western Australia
University of southern Australia. Etc
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 6:34pm On May 18, 2017
Thank you my dear, with this now. I can now narrow down my search very well.

No Edith Cowan uni is not among
There are 19 schools under ssvp ( AL1).
Bond university
Queens land uni of technology
Macquaire university
University of Queens land
RMIT
UNSW
UTS
University of Sydney
University of western Australia
University of southern Australia. Etc [/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2017
Vickglam:
Hello, please how can I contact IOM to book my flight?

How long did it take for I to get ur visa and what school did u apply to
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 8:09pm On May 18, 2017
foreverkind1:

They assured you, they should have given you conditional offer for Msc public health. Please make sure you get PGC + conditional Msc admission before you apply for visa. ( it should be a packaged course) or better still apply into other schools

Thanks for this 'pointer' bro.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
Please anyone in the house who submitted student visa application this month? If yes, have you heard anything from the case officer? I have completed my medicals and biometric a week ago but yet to receive any details so far about the application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vickglam: 10:11pm On May 18, 2017
babajigga:

Rmit, I applied for visa on the 4th of may, still waiting for grant
How long did it take for I to get ur visa and what school did u apply to
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 10:42pm On May 18, 2017
Fishlink:
Please anyone in the house who submitted student visa application this month? If yes, have you heard anything from the case officer? I have completed my medicals and biometric a week ago but yet to receive any details so far about the application.
Processing time for 75% of applications are finialised in 36 days and 90% in 50 days

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500-
Updated May 17

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Vickglam post=56657332][/quote]

Kindly inform me when it has been granted please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 1:15am On May 19, 2017
lakola:

Processing time for 75% of applications are finialised in 36 days and 90% in 50 days

Updated May 17
This people just update every month embarassed

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 4:14am On May 19, 2017
Please who has paid for student visa application recently of a$550?how much naira were you charged?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 8:09am On May 19, 2017
lakola:

Updated May 17

Thanks man! I just wonder why this Aussie immigration change things all the time. 75% are finalized in 26 days before but now updated to 36 days..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 8:19am On May 19, 2017
Good morning everyone.
I have done all the research needed for my Course.
Am going for Masters of Nursing...

University of Queensland ( Masters of Nursing Studies) 2 years, and AUS 28,000 fees.
University of New England ( Masters of Nursing practice ) 2.5 years and AUS 20,000 fees.
Please any body in any of these schools should please make input.
Which one will I choose?......
Your Constructive Criticism is welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 8:21am On May 19, 2017
At least they are not CIC that you have to wait for 5 or 6 months at the end no positive outcome. wink

Thanks man! I just wonder why this Aussie immigration change things all the time. 75% are finalized in 26 days before but now updated to 36 days..[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by amebostudent: 9:35am On May 19, 2017
can someone still lodge application by first week of june and still meet up with July 10 resumption?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2017
amebostudent:
can someone still lodge application by first week of june and still meet up with July 10 resumption?

Yes you can but it's all about prayer cos the duration of time for immigration to access and grant visa depends on individual circumstances. Also, medical and biometric stuff also matters. I've lodge mine on 11th May, medicals on 12th and biometric on 15th May. Still yet to hear the outcome from case officer

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2017
Albion05:
At least they are not CIC that you have to wait for 5 or 6 months at the end no positive outcome. wink

Thanks man! I just wonder why this Aussie immigration change things all the time. 75% are finalized in 26 days before but now updated to 36 days..

That's right
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by amebostudent: 10:21am On May 19, 2017
Fishlink:

please send me PM let rub mind

Yes you can but it's all about prayer cos the duration of time for immigration to access and grant visa depends on individual circumstances. Also, medical and biometric stuff also matters. I've lodge mine on 11th May, medicals on 12th and biometric on 15th May. Still yet to hear the outcome from case officer
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jackson2dye4: 11:32am On May 19, 2017
Fishlink:

Please enlighten me.. What is the meaning and difference between 75% and 90% are finalized in 36 and 50 days respectively And does it affect those who applied b4 may 17??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 19, 2017
Albion05:
Good morning everyone.
I have done all the research needed for my Course.
Am going for Masters of Nursing...

University of Queensland ( Masters of Nursing Studies) 2 years, and AUS 28,000 fees.
University of New England ( Masters of Nursing practice ) 2.5 years and AUS 20,000 fees.
Please any body in any of these schools should please make input.
Which one will I choose?......
Your Constructive Criticism is welcome.
i think university of New england is in Parramatta sydney, ...the cost is also a plus for me...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 19, 2017
People will never learn...always front load your medicals... and run your biometrics immediately or ASAP after lodging your application

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 19, 2017
jackson2dye4:

Please enlighten me.. What is the meaning and difference between 75% and 90% are finalized in 36 and 50 days respectively And does it affect those who applied b4 may 17??
it means if 100 people apply for visa today , 90 of them will get their visa grant or refusal within 50days ...out of that 90,75 will likely get theirs within 36 days

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 3:57pm On May 19, 2017
Good day my ppl, Plz I need advice, I applied to RMIT in a month ago now, requested for additional documents from m and summited am not hear any thing from them till now Plz what can I do because time is running Plz advice thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2017
BADNEAT:
People will never learn...always front load your medicals... and run your biometrics immediately or ASAP after lodging your application

Boss how do u mean front load
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2017
Asoasoaso:
Good day my ppl, Plz I need advice, I applied to RMIT in a month ago now, requested for additional documents from m and summited am not hear any thing from them till now Plz what can I do because time is running Plz advice thanks
RMIT takes 7 days to offer admission son in ur case I think something is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tchimatic(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2017
Guys, how long does Gordon institute of TAFE Victoria take to offer admission.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2017
babajigga:
RMIT takes 7 days to offer admission son in ur case I think something is wrong

No. That's a lie. There is nothing wrong, they would give I'm admission. Rmit admission takes time cos they verify all your documents, admission process takes like 3months.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2017
Asoasoaso:

Boss, you are on track jare. What's your program? Have it at d back of your mind. Rmit admission takes time bro. So don't panic
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2017
foreverkind1:

No. That's a lie. There is nothing wrong, they would give I'm admission. Rmit admission takes time cos they verify all your documents, admission process takes like 3months.

Nooo I have a friend in RMIT and he wasn't even asked for bank statement and it was processed under 7 days
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2017
babajigga:

Nooo I have a friend in RMIT and he wasn't even asked for bank statement and it was processed under 7 days

It varies bro. I know people in Rmit too, there is nothing wrong with d guy's application. They keep requesting for more docs ,Al1 schools verify a lot bro. Since they requested for additional docs, they would give I'm admission.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Loverquin: 6:31pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=foreverkind1 post=56683378]

Ogaaaa, if u use agents, it takes two weeks or less, babajiga is right, only if u use agent oooo.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 7:44pm On May 19, 2017
foreverkind1:

Boss, you are on track jare. What's your program? Have it at d back of your mind. Rmit admission takes time bro. So don't panic

Thanks brother, master , information technology, ar U also apply there ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.