Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251320 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 7:47pm On May 19, 2017
babajigga:
RMIT takes 7 days to offer admission son in ur case I think something is wrong

But I summited all the documents they requested for, ar U telling m I should not put mind of That again ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2017
Asoasoaso:

But I summited all the documents they requested for, ar U telling m I should not put mind of That again ?

Try and call the admissions department
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2017
For those who want to apply for information apply to VIT their bachelors programs are processed under ssvp and it's affordable 7500 per semster

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
It's obvious that most people here enroll for MSc.. Is there anyone who has enrolled into TAFE WA for a diploma program. If yes what's your visa progress like?

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeyen004: 7:57pm On May 19, 2017
Good evening house, how long does it take Deakins university to hear outcome of application. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lanrayx: 8:21pm On May 19, 2017
Albion05:
Good morning everyone.
I have done all the research needed for my Course.
Am going for Masters of Nursing...

University of Queensland ( Masters of Nursing Studies) 2 years, and AUS 28,000 fees.
University of New England ( Masters of Nursing practice ) 2.5 years and AUS 20,000 fees.
Please any body in any of these schools should please make input.
Which one will I choose?......
Your Constructive Criticism is welcome.

i think the fees should be more like aud 28000*2
and 20000*2 just my observation
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:49pm On May 19, 2017
amebostudent:
can someone still lodge application by first week of june and still meet up with July 10 resumption?
Nothing is impossible
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:53pm On May 19, 2017
Fishlink:

Thanks man! I just wonder why this Aussie immigration change things all the time. 75% are finalized in 26 days before but now updated to 36 days..
I don't believe this some people get it before and after the time frame have seen 5 days also 13days processing and also 50days everything is God grace

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:56pm On May 19, 2017
Albion05:
Good morning everyone.

University of Queensland ( Masters of Nursing Studies) 2 years, and AUS 28,000 fees.
University of New England ( Masters of Nursing practice ) 2.5 years and AUS 20,000 fees.
I will go for university of Queensland because of the location

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Loverquin: 9:05pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=yeyen004 post=56686061]Good evening house, how long does it take Deakins university to hear outcome of application. Thanks.[/quot

2 weeks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jackson2dye4: 9:47pm On May 19, 2017
foreverkind1:

No. That's a lie. There is nothing wrong, they would give I'm admission. Rmit admission takes time cos they verify all your documents, admission process takes like 3months.

How would one apply for admission then wait 3months and u say he is on track... C'mon, there is obviously something wrong.. Please make sure the requested documents were uploaded, confirm by calling the school if possible!! I had the same problem waited for 2weeks xtra because the agent *thought* she uploaded it.. Admission shouldn't take more than 3weeks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justsaypie: 10:48pm On May 19, 2017
Albion05:
Good morning everyone.

University of Queensland ( Masters of Nursing Studies) 2 years, and AUs 28,000 fees.

The Master of Nursing studies program at the UQ will cost AUD30,128 per session which totals AUD60,256 for the 2 years. UNE is about AUD22,145 or thereabout.
UNE's program is cheaper yes, but the entry requirements are tougher than that of UQ. In my own opinion UQ is better for various reasons
1. Location
2. Requirements
3. Program structure...

You can do some more research o, but going to Armidale, New England means that you should have a lot of money saved up, because finding a job will be tough. Its a small town in rural NSW. It may appear to be cheaper by a considerable amount, but in the long run when you consider other factors (maintenance cost, finding a job, location...) it may not be worth it? Do more in-depth research before you make the leap. My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 19, 2017
babajigga:

Boss how do u mean front load
do your medicals before lodging your visa application

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 12:26am On May 20, 2017
Sir, I value this wonderful piece of advice. I want to pay for my first year tuition fee in Nigeria before leaving. Am only worried how am going to pay the second year tuition fee. My mind is with UQ but paying the second year tuition is just my worry. I doubt doing a job over there can offset my second year tuition fee.
justsaypie:

The Master of Nursing studies program at the UQ will cost AUD30,128 per session which totals AUD60,256 for the 2 years. UNE is about AUD22,145 or thereabout.
UNE's program is cheaper yes, but the entry requirements are tougher than that of UQ. In my own opinion UQ is better for various reasons
1. Location
2. Requirements
3. Program structure...

You can do some more research o, but going to Armidale, New England means that you should have a lot of money saved up, because finding a job will be tough. Its a small town in rural NSW. It may appear to be cheaper by a considerable amount, but in the long run when you consider other factors (maintenance cost, finding a job, location...) it may not be worth it? Do more in-depth research before you make the leap. My 2 cents.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 1:20am On May 20, 2017
jackson2dye4:

How would one apply for admission then wait 3months and u say he is on track... C'mon, there is obviously something wrong.. Please make sure the requested documents were uploaded, confirm by calling the school if possible!! I had the same problem waited for 2weeks xtra because the agent *thought* she uploaded it.. Admission shouldn't take more than 3weeks

No wahala. Someone applied to UQ here Nursing Graduate entry, it took 2months before he got offer letter, some unis even conduct Skype interview. Some schools admission takes time. Schools like bond, take forever. 3 weeks indeed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 1:50am On May 20, 2017
babajigga:
For those who want to apply for information apply to VIT their bachelors programs are processed under ssvp and it's affordable 7500 per semster
babajigga:
i'm surprised as to how cheap this is,i've never ever seen any school where international and domestic students pay the same tuition...this 7500 is just half of what I'll be paying for graduate entry nursing,please do you know any cheaper place apart from une.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zehava: 3:23am On May 20, 2017
Read his response again. 7500 AUD per semester and there are three or four semesters, so do the math.
tobe4real:
i'm surprised as to how cheap this is,i've never ever seen any school where international and domestic students pay the same tuition...this 7500 is just half of what I'll be paying for graduate entry nursing,please do you know any cheaper place apart from une.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 3:49am On May 20, 2017
Zehava:
Read his response again. 7500 AUD per semester and there are three or four semesters, so do the math.

Just two semesters in a year for 3 years my friend is actually I the school..we have trimesters and semster trimesters are 3 times a year semsters are two times a year
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 3:50am On May 20, 2017
Albion05:
Sir, I value this wonderful piece of advice. I want to pay for my first year tuition fee in Nigeria before leaving. Am only worried how am going to pay the second year tuition fee. My mind is with UQ but paying the second year tuition is just my worry. I doubt doing a job over there can offset my second year tuition fee.

Keep doubting

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 4:33am On May 20, 2017
BADNEAT:
do your medicals before lodging your visa application

Does that make the process faster
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 5:41am On May 20, 2017
tobe4real:

This is only for information technology bachelors ..the school only has on bachelors degree and that information technology which is 7500 per semster no other course..and this course is processed under ssvp
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:54am On May 20, 2017
babajigga:

Obviously you are new here well the answer is YES

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:59am On May 20, 2017
foreverkind1:

No wahala. Someone applied to UQ here Nursing Graduate entry, it took 2months before he got offer letter, some unis even conduct Skype interview. Some schools admission takes time. Schools like bond, take forever. 3 weeks indeed
Sir you can't use your own case to determine others because we are different in the sense that the certificates are not the same,courses they want offer are not the same and also people who examined are different so yours may take 3months while some people make take 3 weeks i advise you call the school admission team because the agents are always slow
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:04am On May 20, 2017
babajigga:

yea
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:21am On May 20, 2017
How to get a yellow fever card in Lagos

One of the requirements for traveling within Africa is the possession of a yellow card which I obtained today. The yellow card is issued at where they call Port Health, adjacent MMA Access Plaza along International Airport Road

You’d be asked for the following at the entrance to the building.

Photocopy of your passport bio data page.
Two passport photographs

N1,000

I had my original passport with me but I wasn’t asked for it. They didn’t even collect the two passport photographs from me at the clinic. Strange.

I walked in and out of excitement, I said, “I want yellow fever.” The nurse in charge said, “Yellow Fever or Yellow Card.”

Then she passed me a book to register my name.

“Where are you going?” She asked while I wrote my name.

“I am going abroad.”

“I know it’s abroad madam. Which country?”

“Zanzibar”

“I said which country?”

“Oh…I’m sorry. Tanzania.”
She shook her head and walked away. They gave me a drop of one bitter drug before administering the vaccination on my arm. Boy, the most painful injection I have ever had in my adult life. I became humble. All my yanga ended there. I didn’t even have the strength to carry my handbag again. The pain felt like I was stabbed.
My facial musclés were struggling to fight back tears and two of their staff said, “Ah. Ejor. No cry oh”,
Two minutes later, my card was ready for collection. The nurse asked for my travel date and I told her JUNE 15th. She said she is sure I am already counting down daily. If only she knew I have been counting the hours.

The entire process took no more than fifteen minutes and I left with my handbag wedged on my left arm since my right arm was still numb.

PS: I am writing this because I couldn’t find any tangible information on the internet when I searched for one.

From http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/get-yellow-fever-card-lagos/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:27am On May 20, 2017
alex117:

Thanks but i thought the age care is no longer for foreign student
Well I saw some training centers on the internet still taking international students application just research by calling or sending a mail to ask
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2017
Solitin40:
How to get a yellow fever card in Lagos

One of the requirements for traveling within Africa is the possession of a yellow card which I obtained today. The yellow card is issued at where they call Port Health, adjacent MMA Access Plaza along International Airport Road.

You’d be asked for the following at the entrance to the building.

Photocopy of your passport bio data page.
Two passport photographs

N1,000

I had my original passport with me but I wasn’t asked for it. They didn’t even collect the two passport photographs from me at the clinic. Strange.

I walked in and out of excitement, I said, “I want yellow fever.” The nurse in charge said, “Yellow Fever or Yellow Card.”

Then she passed me a book to register my name.

“Where are you going?” She asked while I wrote my name.

“I am going abroad.”

“I know it’s abroad madam. Which country?”

“Zanzibar”

“I said which country?”

“Oh…I’m sorry. Tanzania.”
She shook her head and walked away. They gave me a drop of one bitter drug before administering the vaccination on my arm. Boy, the most painful injection I have ever had in my adult life. I became humble. All my yanga ended there. I didn’t even have the strength to carry my handbag again. The pain felt like I was stabbed.
My facial musclés were struggling to fight back tears and two of their staff said, “Ah. Ejor. No cry oh”,
Two minutes later, my card was ready for collection. The nurse asked for my travel date and I told her JUNE 15th. She said she is sure I am already counting down daily. If only she knew I have been counting the hours.

The entire process took no more than fifteen minutes and I left with my handbag wedged on my left arm since my right arm was still numb.

PS: I am writing this because I couldn’t find any tangible information on the internet when I searched for one.

From http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/get-yellow-fever-card-lagos/

What school are you going to and how long did it take i to get ur visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 7:59am On May 20, 2017
Good morning. Sir, how can you say such thing. Every piece of information shared in this group is top notch. Without this platform, gathering such valued information might take several months or even years before one can know his or her real bearing. So I doubt no one.
Putting the question straight to you. Can I be able to pay for the SECOND YEAR TUTION FEE while working over there?.. please answer me.
babajigga:

Keep doubting

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2017
Albion05:
Good morning. Sir, how can you say such thing. Every piece of information shared in this group is top notch. Without this platform, gathering such valued information might take several months or even years before one can know his or her real bearing. So I doubt no one.
Putting the question straight to you. Can I be able to pay for the SECOND YEAR TUTION FEE while working over there?.. please answer me.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 8:54am On May 20, 2017
Ok, thank you very much. I appreciate each and every one of you.
babajigga:

Lol yes of course u can just try and leave first that's the main thing.. I have got niggas working four jobs to make enuf to pay school fees.mind you jobs won't just come u will look for it till u get it unless u know someone

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:54am On May 20, 2017
babajigga:

Lol yes of course u can just try and leave first that's the main thing.. I have got niggas working four jobs to make enuf to pay school fees.mind you jobs won't just come u will look for it till u get it unless u know someone
4 jobs with school works I hail them o the hustle is real

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.