Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250472 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by veeokafor(f): 2:59am On Jul 26, 2017
dotter8:
Hello house. A second opinion woud be well appreciated.
Got my visa grant yest monday 24th July 2017 which apparently was my latest start date. I sent school an email yesterday for a further extention informing them of my arrival later this week as the delay was due from the embassy. They responded saying that i should not go ahead with my travel plans that the faculty is not accepting further late enrollments. As such, my recored has been automatically deffered to the nearest enrollement date which is oct/Nov and i was informed abt the issuance of a new coe in few days.
I'm really divaststed and confused right now as to what next to do.
Could i go to autralia now work before study commence in nov?

I know people who have come here earlier and they have also worked. Please before you call the immegration to spoil your matter. Chill first when it's 2 months you can come. It takes time to settle down trust me. If you have a couple of months before school then you are lucky. It will give you time to get necessary documents needed for work.so oga u can come your visa says u can travel so you can. School may start.
a bit later but that is ok.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Hello house, please can someone give me comprehensive information about statement of account requirements for visa processing. Just applied to federation University ballarat for an MSc. Do they require SOA from my sponsor. I want to Lodge my visa application ASAP. Kind replies pls. Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2017
O ga o

Nobody just dey talk about receiving visa approvals...

What happened.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2017
maduikeo:
Please can someone help me with different resumption dates for tafe Queensland so I can defer my admission to the nearest date. Please.
hi, please did you aply to tafe through an agent or by yourself.. I contacted tafe through mail tafe (western australia in perth) and i was told to apply through an agent but this agent can so much delay someones' life.. He is always busy even to pick calls. Please can't i apply myself? Please respond soon. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2017
akinke:
O ga o

Nobody just dey talk about receiving visa approvals...

What happened.

i tire my brother, these DIBP just dey use us play, july is almost over

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nolly042(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2017
good day house. do we have students at wollongong university here? if yes please i need to know what the place is like.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by santity100: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2017
dotter8:
Hello house. A second opinion woud be well appreciated.
Got my visa grant yest monday 24th July 2017 which apparently was my latest start date. I sent school an email yesterday for a further extention informing them of my arrival later this week as the delay was due from the embassy. They responded saying that i should not go ahead with my travel plans that the faculty is not accepting further late enrollments. As such, my recored has been automatically deffered to the nearest enrollement date which is oct/Nov and i was informed abt the issuance of a new coe in few days.
I'm really divaststed and confused right now as to what next to do.
Could i go to autralia now work before study commence in nov?

Congratulations Dotter8,

Your school would have cancelled your COE by now for non appearance for class, so please dont travel unless you have gotten another COE and you have informed DIBP accordingly.

October is around the corner, and you can travel by september.

Inform your school for new COE and inform DIBP, plsssssssss
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ability77: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
nolly042:
good day house. do we have students at wollongong university here? if yes please i need to know what the place is like.
For students in general
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please someone, can i apply to tafe (western australia, perth) myself or it's a must to go through an agent? I mailed them and i was ask to come through their agent here in Nigeria but to be candid this agent is so frustrating.. He's always busy and time is going.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Promzwealth: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pls house how do I apply for working visa... like cost of everything both visa and flying ticket ...
Work I mean odd jobs... pls your contributions
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
paybak:
Please someone, can i apply to tafe (western australia, perth) myself or it's a must to go through an agent? I mailed them and i was ask to come through their agent here in Nigeria but to be candid this agent is so frustrating.. He's always busy and time is going.
Which agent is that , must it be Western Australia?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daniel152: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
@NOCARN91..I ALSO USED PAL..WHEN DID U SUMBIT UR APPLICATION TO DIBP?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
daniel152:
@NOCARN91..I ALSO USED PAL..WHEN DID U SUMBIT UR APPLICATION TO DIBP?
june 24th, u?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daniel152: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
13/06/2017..RMIT
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
daniel152:
13/06/2017..RMIT

I REMEMBER YOU , YOU THE GUY THAT WAS GIVEN 24TH AS EXTENSION DEADLINE RIGHT ? HAVE YOU BEEN GIVEN ANOTHER EXTENSION OR HAVE YOU DEFERRED ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kwenu: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
what about those who do not meet up with IELTS SCORE OF 6.0 can they go ahead to apply for australian visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shevydinho(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
kwenu:
what about those who do not meet up with IELTS SCORE OF 6.0 can they go ahead to apply for australian visa?
baba go ND write pte nd u will never write any other English exam
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2017
Can i just remind everyone here that we don't recommend or discus agency activities here.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by davodyguy: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Hello house.

Recall i said i made an application to attend a conference holding in Australia between 4-6th September, 2017.

I just got a mail from pretoria that my application refused due to the fact that i have not attended a similar conference before.

Whereas it is not a virgin passport. two years ago, i attended the same conference in tokyo. and the visa pages were sent to them

Kindly advise on how to deal with this useless South African that denied me Visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hustla(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2017
kwenu:

Requirements should be there
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JewelStone(f): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2017
davodyguy:
Hello house.
Recall i said i made an application to attend a conference holding in Australia between 4-6th September, 2017.
I just got a mail from pretoria that my application refused due to the fact that i have not attended a similar conference before.
Whereas it is not a virgin passport. two years ago, i attended the same conference in tokyo. and the visa pages were sent to them
Kindly advise on how to deal with this useless South African that denied me Visa

Send some snipers after him. LMAO

TBH, if your application was tidy and worthwhile, you would've gotten your visa. We have too many Naija guys here who came via "conference" and refused to leave at the expiration of their visas. They are now illegal and living miserable lives, desperately shagging up obese white women and constituting nuisance to the society!

P.S. Japan isn't Australia

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.