Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Which Nigerian Commecial Bank Has The Best Customer Service Relation? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Nigerian Commecial Bank Has The Best Customer Service Relation? (492 Views)

Careers That Graduates Of History And International Relation Can Take In Nigeria / I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent / Rome Business School: Executive Education On Public Relation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Commecial Bank Has The Best Customer Service Relation? by Untainted007: 1:40pm On May 08, 2017
This topic came to my mind after several ill-treatment customer service relation I had with some personnel of GTbank few months ago after I opened a current account with them. I already have a saving account I have been running since 2007, but due to some transactions I needed to do which will involve payment and clearing of cheques, I was advised to open a current account. But lo and behold, after I submitted names of my referees who even happenned to be account holders of GTbank to make contacting and verification easier. The bank failed to verify details of the referees I submitted for months. Unknown to me the account was opened to receive payment but I didnt know that I won't be able to make any withdrawer out of it since it was not yet verified then. I kept going to the branch of the bank day by day and the normal response of the Customer service personnel was that ''they will send mail to the section handling verification of referees''. Atlast, the account was opened for transactions after about three(3) months and the annoying part of it was that none of my two(2) was neither contacted.
Diamond bank also is a NO for me when it comes to good customer service handling.
Skye Bank is better to an extent

Feel free to share your own experience(s) too.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be The First To Quit / Federal Road Safety Commission Redeploys Of 71 Senior Officers Nationwide / Get A Career In Music By Learning These Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.