Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

"Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (14661 Views)

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos / How Igbos Developed Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Basic123: 3:52pm On May 08, 2017
Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 08, 2017
win2kwire:
ibos are undesirable elements that nigeria does not need.
without ibos the reputation of Nigerian will be far better.

Most ibos people made their money from drugs, contraband and crime!

A lot of Nigerians have died from ibo greed (fake drugs, fake medicines, fake foods and others)
Can you list your tribe contribution to Nigeria so we can compare with that of the Igbos, you ungrateful element. undecided The Igbos till date keeps your zoo ship afloat.

1 Like

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by ElsonMorali: 3:52pm On May 08, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

what ignorance is greater than saying that porthacourt is ijaw land?

you forgot that your Almighty Lagos belongs to the benis as the oba of Lagos claimed.

go back to ogbomosho which is 100% undisputable Yoruba land

And when are you going back to Aba which is 100% Igboland or do you need a map?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Basic123: 3:53pm On May 08, 2017
IBRF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by bakynes(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2017
I don't give a fu*ck if the fuc*king mods ban me or not but who is the idiot mod that moved this stupid thread to the front page of Nairaland.

Which Igbos developed Lagos? Is it the Igbos we accepted back to Lagos after the Civil War or because the LASG collects taxes from Igbo business Men and women and other Nigerians to build roads and other infrastructure.

Or are the Lagos Administrators Igbos?
Or the Lagos Civil service made up of Igbos?
Or the Local council made of Igbos?

Then how the f*uck did Igbos develop Lagos.

Lagos made Igbos, many of their millionaires today made their wealth in Lagos so how the f*uck did they develop Lagos.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Bants(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2017
The good thing is you can google the afonja states and pictures will pop up have you ever tried google Uyo it comes up with error
Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Armstrong34(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2017
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!! una no dey tire..... everyday Afonja Vs ipob yoot... pls let's be useful with our life na..... we are always patient waiting for an opportunity to start an e-war
Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Amberon: 3:54pm On May 08, 2017
it's in the link.
Afam4eva:
I'm yet to find where he made the assertion in the quoted text. Can someone help me pls.

1 Like

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by ElsonMorali: 3:54pm On May 08, 2017
blues20:

Can you list your tribe contribution to Nigeria so we can compare with that of the Igbos, you ungrateful element. undecided The Igbos till date keeps your zoo ship afloat.

Oh really?

Enlighten me dude.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Basic123: 3:55pm On May 08, 2017
blues20:

..your braggings and chest beating are disgusting.
Stop feeling inferior!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by luggy(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2017
Eastwalk:
We even developedas far Abuja, we only allow Onitsha to be the most polluted city in the world.
as far as i am IPOB member, UMUAHIA never one day be city, she is still far far away from other city

1 Like

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 08, 2017
Yorubas need to stop welcoming these ibo people with open arms and we need to start giving them a dose of their medicine. We need to start coming up with policies that will make them move back to their regions! Only then will this disrespect stop!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Basic123: 3:56pm On May 08, 2017
unclezuma:

I hope you know polluted doesn't mean dirty?
seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by RexEmmyGee: 3:57pm On May 08, 2017
post=56323184:

His turn. check this link out. And those who studied English should please differentiate between polluted city and dirtiest city.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/12/which-are-the-worlds-two-most-polluted-cities-and-why
Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2017
ODVanguard:

Can you please quit spamming my mention Mr. IPob. Yorubas are not your problem, OK?? It's not my fault nor concern if Ikwerres denounce their igbo affiliation just to keep PH out of SE sphere of influence, or that ijaws lay claim to PH. Plus, I don't understand this ipob fascination with Lagos sef. You are a nobody and too inconsequential for me to even dignify your trolling about Lagos ownership with a response, really.

When you all get your Biafraa, una fit name una capital Lagos coz this Lagos right here will forever remain Yorubaland and the heritage of the Yoruba. The Lagoon is there for you to help yourself with if you got a problem with that. undecided

ogbomosho man you started looking for trouble when you fell into a thread meant for Igbo's like your oduduwa and started spilling trash. will anybody have talked of Lagos if not for your mischievous and Hippocratic claim. what concerns port Harcourt and Yoruba's? allow Igbo's who the thread concerns to comment but you carried your bile into this place.

you should have been more concerned why amadioha kicked out oduduwa from the sky.

NB it is also my fault that the oba of Lagos denied any affiliation with the Yoruba's

2 Likes

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by chrisxxx(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2017
Eastwalk:
We even developed Abuja, we only allow Onitsha to be the most polluted city in the world.
i could not believe this until i searched google. this is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Quam7even(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2017
Eastwalk:
Pieces of bunkum......, I am talking of onitsha as a city you are fiddling on trabalism. nw who is tribalistic. Going through your signature all your post are tribalistic infact you should check ur username. And if envy really kills then half of your kinsmen should be dead by now, you deal with ur inferiority complex by claiming other people ahcievement. PH is own by the ijaw you claim its igboland. Lagos is developed by all tribe but majorly by the owners the yorubas. and you claim you developed it. What enviousness can be more than that you are even jelous of the beautiful yoruba people by bearing a stupid username.

No offense just wanted to point out that rivers is controlled by the ikwere pple...ijaws are not even relevant in rivers state...the two main tribes are ikwere and ogoni...and the ikwere are the ruling tribe and governors of rivers are usually ikwere...ikwere pple usually bear igbo names like amadi nnamdi chibuike ikechukwu...etc...So Pat Utomi was somehow correct

1 Like

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Externalhat: 3:58pm On May 08, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

what ignorance is greater than saying that porthacourt is ijaw land?

you forgot that your Almighty Lagos belongs to the benis as the oba of Lagos claimed.

go back to ogbomosho which is 100% undisputable Yoruba land

Wawa Ibo, the Abakaliki Ibos will be laughing you right now cos you are just disgracing the wawa Ibos.

6 Likes

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by RexEmmyGee: 3:58pm On May 08, 2017
bakynes:
I don't give a fu*ck if the fuc*king mods ban me or not but who is the idiot mod that moved this stupid thread to the front page of Nairaland.

Which Igbos developed Lagos? Is it the Igbos we accepted back to Lagos after the Civil War or because the LASG collects taxes from Igbo business Men and women and other Nigerians to build roads and other infrastructure.

Or are the Lagos Administrators Igbos?
Or the Lagos Civil service made up of Igbos?
Or the Local council made of Igbos?

Then how the f*uck did Igbos develop Lagos.

Lagos made Igbos, many of their millionaires today made their wealth in Lagos so how the f*uck did they develop Lagos.

A very ignorant person that can type spotted

2 Likes

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by HashtagMoniker(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2017
lilmaydee:
Ftc since 2012 of being a member on this forum.
Oga Seun na cash I want oo not cheque.
Back to post. We thank Igbos for helping us develop Lagos. Please let them go and develop their region too.
Nonsense man, did they say that there is not developed.
Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Icon79(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2017
*SMDH*

Inferiority complex is what's killing the Afonjas. It doesn't work that way, folks. And that's why y'all are NOT progressing despite having Lagos in your area. Just go thru the Eastern states and go thru the Western states, you'll see the difference. The difference, they say, is 7UP. And that's in spite of the genocidial civil war we suffered.

In education, the eastern states are leading. Any the big city in Nigeria today (Lagos, Kano, Jos, Kaduna, etc.) would become a ghost town if the Igbos were to leave. It's really the time for the afonjas to acknowledge that Ndi Igbo are the Jews of Africa. They are blessed and highly favored. And no one can keep them down.

O pari

ODVanguard:

Are you minding them? Even the PH sef is more developed than anywhere in the SE. Upon all their noise about developing everywhere else nowhere in their entire region is as developed as Lagos, Abuja, PH, or even Ibadan sef. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 08, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Oh really?

Enlighten me dude.
Sit down on the floor so I can lecture you. Now repeat after me, 'without the Igbos, Nigeria remains a shiit hole' Say it loud and clear. cool

4 Likes

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Ojikutumemu: 3:59pm On May 08, 2017
OGUN LAKAYE destroy you PAT UTOMI

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by wristbangle: 4:00pm On May 08, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
@eastwalk and ODVanguardoung you must be foolish to claim that port Harcourt is owned by ijaws. porthacourt is pure Igbo land and the satellite city and expansion is obigbo which is still Igbo land.

we already know that Yoruba land is landlocked. Lagos coastlines is owned by the binis and history support this while Ogun and ondo is owned by ilajes which is an ijaw sub group known as apo ijaws. you guys used population and political influence to carve this people into Yoruba land shame on you!!!!!

I have never seen such level of "buffoonery" just displayed by u just because you are trying so hard to make a point but u eventually made a fool of yourself. Ride on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by luggy(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2017
Eastwalk:
We even developedas far Abuja, we only allow Onitsha to be the most polluted city in the world.
as far as i am IPOB member, UMUAHIA never one day be city, she is still far far away from other city
ElsonMorali:

How many Igbos have ruled Rivers state, and How many have ruled Lagos state?

ElsonMorali:

ElsonMorali:

ElsonMorali:

ElsonMorali:

ElsonMorali:

ElsonMorali:

1 Like

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by jrusky(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2017
But this Pat Utom I never knew he is this stupid but why do Nigeria just love producing stupid professors like this oh Lord

What in-sensitive statement this man is not even ashamed to say Igbo build Lagos and entire Igbo land look like a ghost land? I hate reading foolish statement like this or listen to fools like this it angers me like mad when I read or seen stupid word like this. Guys from other tribe kindly go to the East especially the towns you will be ashamed of what you will see no serious development nothing good visible the worst is the village my own people will go and build mansion in the village for lizards and wall gheko as the occupying tenant and goats as the gate mann and they are here boasting oh we develop Lagos oh we develop Nassarawa or oh we develop Kaduna Nwanne you are all mad.

Go home go and help your land. Go home and develop your land. Let Lagos, Kaduna, Abuja alone go home shameless people go home and shut da f u c k your stinky mouth. I have never see a human under the sun that will abandon his own thing and be developing other peoples things and still feel proud in his madness. Go home I'm sick of you all. Nonsense. I know I have hurt their egoist blabla chest beaten heads I don't give a shit I won't stop till Igbo learn to go home and stop developing someone else land and leave their own land desolated like ghost land.

Pat Utom I respect you but recently you are getting on my nerves seriously because I rrealized you are just educated but very in-sensitive sometime I look at you like a professor of jargon. Please go and park somewhere ok and damn that we develop this place that place mentality next time utter this kind of idiotic statement I will come here and Insult in Igbo dialect and go to your Instagram and Twitter and insult you and you can not do anything about it. Another mans land developer tribe. Rubbish.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by kaypee90: 4:02pm On May 08, 2017
I honestly don't understand this ipob interest in yoruba land...last time I checked, tinubu, fashola and ambode are yourubas....iyana ipaja, oju elegba, agege, ikoyi, falomo, idumata, eko, ogba, surulere, ibeju, eti osa local gvt, isolo, and many more are yoruba languages...check the Nigeria map, lagos is covered by ogun state, a yoruba land....oyo state and ogun state are less than two hours by road from lagos....the closest SE state to lagos is how many hours?......who no like better tin, why ipob no claim maiduguru too...yeye dey smell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by bakynes(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2017
RexEmmyGee:

A very ignorant person that can type spotted
Kiss my ass you fo*ol until you tell me how you developed Lagos I won't take you, or the Igbo moderator or Pat Utomi seriously. You are all just simply ingrates. Do you know how many Yorubas are living in PH and the state govt collecting taxes,how many have you heard saying they developed PH. You guys should be careful of what is spilling out of your gutter mouth before we smoke u out of SW.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by iamdotune(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2017
Covetous and greedy ppl grin

Just like the stupidity of the Hong Kong ppl claiming to be part of the Europe despite the huge boundary and territories

Even British wey colonise Nigeria no claim Nigeria to be ders, Na where e sweet u go find ant grin
I can only imagine an ape beating its chest claiming the ocean to be der land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Basic123: 4:04pm On May 08, 2017
Jaabioro:
The main IPOB problem are Yoruba.. the have developed the hatred beyond....
They are always scared to face the fulanis that dealth with them during the civil war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 08, 2017
bakynes:

Kiss my ass you fo*ol until you tell me how you developed Lagos I won't take you, or the Igbo moderator or Pat Utomi seriously. You are all just simply ingrates. Do you know how many Yorubas are living in PH and the state govt collecting taxes,how many have you heard saying they developed PH. You guys should be careful of what is spilling out of your gutter mouth before we smoke u out of SW.
Chest beating is allowed. Smoke ke. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Protest In Abuja Over Electricity Over-billing / Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna / 1.1m Nigerians Slip Into Extreme Poverty In Four Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.