Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

"Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (14658 Views)

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos / How Igbos Developed Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by ElsonMorali: 4:05pm On May 08, 2017
blues20:

Sit down on the floor so I can lecture you. Now repeat after me, 'without the Igbos, Nigeria remains a shiit hole' Say it loud and clear. cool

Oh I get it. That was How your dad forced the propaganda into your skull. That's not gon happen with me.

It's either you put on your thinking cap when arguing here or you move over to the romance section.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
I'm yet to find where he made the assertion in the quoted text. Can someone help me pls.

He said Rivers State is part of Igboland
Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by wristbangle: 4:05pm On May 08, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Yes na ! The ibos are the one that developed the heaven and the earth.

I keep saying it, an average ibo is naturally greedy and covetous, always dubiously scheming for how he would take what does not belong to him by hook or crook.

You do not engage the ibos intelligently and gentlemanly. You respond to his irritation with extreme terror

grin grin

At the italic, some igbo people are great but IPAD members are seriously demented. They chest beat on how they develop America, Europe, Asia with 50 capsules of coke tongue cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Iamzik: 4:05pm On May 08, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
@eastwalk and ODVanguardoung you must be foolish to claim that port Harcourt is owned by ijaws. porthacourt is pure Igbo land and the satellite city and expansion is obigbo which is still Igbo land.

we already know that Yoruba land is landlocked. Lagos coastlines is owned by the binis and history support this while Ogun and ondo is owned by ilajes which is an ijaw sub group known as apo ijaws. you guys used population and political influence to carve this people into Yoruba land shame on you!!!!!

ogbomosho man you started looking for trouble when you fell into a thread meant for Igbo's like your oduduwa and started spilling trash. will anybody have talked of Lagos if not for your mischievous and Hippocratic claim. what concerns port Harcourt and Yoruba's? allow Igbo's who the thread concerns to comment but you carried your bile into this place.

you should have been more concerned why amadioha kicked out oduduwa from the sky.

NB it is also my fault that the oba of Lagos denied any affiliation with the Yoruba's

Portharcourt igbo land? Please tell that to wike

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Cityfirstborn(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2017
Basic123:
The "ibadan brown roof fetishists"IBFR like the one above me illogicality and hypocrisy are legendary and you just exposed yourself.

By the way,with the post above are you trying to say you dirt lagos like you did to ONITSHA,ABA and UMAIHA in this WHO data or what?...this is the illogicality we always talk of.

when lagos is good its a no man's land when its bad it belongs to the yorubas.

Do you really know the meaning of pollution and dirt. mind you there are different kinds of pollution and u don't know the yardsticks to which the statistics was drawn from..ibadan is not on the list, does that make it more beautiful than the Chinese city in the context
Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Diamondville(f): 4:05pm On May 08, 2017
Igboesika:
Afonjas how far ?
Biafrats how far

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Externalhat: 4:07pm On May 08, 2017
blues20:

Sit down on the floor so I can lecture you. Now repeat after me, 'without the Igbos, Nigeria remains a shiit hole' Say it loud and clear. cool

Wow....Osu developer, no wonder Iboland is Dubai cheesy All these wawa Ibo sef and delusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Cooly100: 4:07pm On May 08, 2017
ayoolanr:
Yorubas need to stop welcoming these ibo people with open arms and we need to start giving them a dose of their medicine. We need to start coming up with policies that will make them move back to their regions! Only then will this disrespect stop!

You don't need any policies. All you need is to support Biafra. We really want the stubborn Igbos to come back home..Hahahaha..

1 Like

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by ipodstinks: 4:07pm On May 08, 2017
uglyafonja:

Since yesterday you are just been frustrated from all side....considering the thread been created lately....

I will advice you to take it easy before you die of envy.......Everything is not about tribalism.... try to live above tribalism and hatred and see how handsome and healthy you will look in the next few days.....
But he's saying the obvious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 08, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Oh I get it. That was How your dad forced the propaganda into your skull. That's not gon happen with me.

It's either you put on your thinking cap when arguing here or you move over to the romance section.
No, if you must get educated, you have to pay for the time and effort. Are you ready for it?

1 Like

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Jaabioro(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2017
Basic123:
They are always scared to face the fulanis that dealth with them during the civil war.
I can see! Because their case is unbecoming, an embarrassment to her.. this are the people who welcome you, accommodated and have a conscience of evaluation about you, all you could pay back are total hatred..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Basic123: 4:09pm On May 08, 2017
bakynes:

Kiss my ass you fo*ol until you tell me how you developed Lagos I won't take you, or the Igbo moderator or Pat Utomi seriously. You are all just simply ingrates. Do you know how many Yorubas are living in PH and the state govt collecting taxes,how many have you heard saying they developed PH. You guys should be careful of what is spilling out of your gutter mouth before we smoke u out of SW.
Abi oooo.It is greediness.it is in thie gene.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by DPsalmist2(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2017
This thread is click bait. Notice how op did not post a direct quote of Pat Utomi saying such?
Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by ipodstinks: 4:10pm On May 08, 2017
post=56323184:

Yinmu, maybe we should show this same thing to the world health organization hahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by chrisxxx(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2017
Cooly100:

Port Harcourt (Ikwerre: Ígúọ́cha;[12][13][14] Pidgin: Po-ta-kot[3][Note 1]) is the capital and largest city of Rivers State, Nigeria. It lies along the Bonny River and is located in the Niger Delta. As of 2016, the Port Harcourt urban area has an estimated population of 1,865,000 inhabitants, up from 1,382,592 as of 2006.[15][9]

The area that became Port Harcourt in 1912 was before that part of the farmlands of the Diobu village group of the Ikwerre, an Igbo sub-group (a controversial claim).[16] The colonial administration of Nigeria created the port to export coal from the collieries of Enugu located 243 kilometres (151 mi) north of Port Harcourt,[17] to which it was linked by a railway called the Eastern Line, also built by the British.[2][17][18] Wiki..

-------------------------------
Southern Nigeria Protectorate
Protectorate of the British Empire
1900–1914

Ensign Badge
Anthem
God Save the Queen
Southern Nigeria (red)
British possessions in Africa (pink)
Capital Lagos (administrative centre from 1906)
Languages English (official)
Yoruba, Igbo, Ibibio, Edo Ikwerre, Etche, Ijaw languages widely spoken
Religion Christianity, Odinani, Yoruba religion, Islam, African traditional religion
Government Constitutional monarchy
Monarch
• 1900–1901 Victoria
• 1901–1910 Edward VII
• 1910–1914 George V
High Commissioner
• 1900–1904 Ralph Moor
• 1904–1906 Walter Egerton
Governor
• 1906–1912 Walter Egerton
• 1912–1914 Frederick Lugard
Historical era New Imperialism
• Established 1 January 1900
• Disestablished 1 January 1914
Area
• 1913 206,888 km² (79,880 sq mi)
Population
• 1911 est. 7,855,749
Currency Pound sterling (1900–13)
British West African pound (1913–14)
Preceded by Succeeded by
Niger Coast Protectorate
Royal Niger Company
Benin Empire
Oyo Empire
Aro Confederacy
Kingdom of Nri
Wukari Federation

Nigeria Protectorate

Afonja, you need some education.

Very soon you will say Onitsha belongs to the Binis, Enugu to the Wawas, Owerri to the Opobos...You can claim the Igbos have no city... to make you happy...Rubbish...
Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by bakynes(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2017
The Igbo tribe lack respect, you can make statement like "Our contributions to Lagos is huge" not we developed Lagos. You developed Lagos yet you can't replicate such in Igbo land does that make sense to you guys? and you are proud so say you developed another man's land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 08, 2017
Externalhat:

Wow....Osu developer, no wonder Iboland is Dubai cheesy All these wawa Ibo sef and delusion.
Wogly afonja, you need to travel out of your shiit hole Oshogbo for once. Explore and get educated. Don't die in your ol'Pa backyard. Oluode cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Cooly100: 4:11pm On May 08, 2017
wristbangle:

grin grin

At the italic, some igbo people are great but IPAD members are seriously demented. They chest beat on how they develop America, Europe, Asia with 50 capsules of coke tongue cheesy

Yes the Igbos developed part sof America>>>

Igbo Americans, or Americans of Igbo ancestry, (Igbo: Ṇ́dị́ Ígbò n'Emerịkà) are residents of the United States who identify as having Igbo ancestry from modern day Nigeria. There are primarily two classes of people with Igbo ancestry in the United States, those whose ancestors were taken from Igboland as a result of the transatlantic slave trade before the 20th century and those who immigrated from the 20th century onwards partly as a result of the Nigerian Civil War in the late 1960s and economic instability in Nigeria. Igbo people prior to the American Civil War were brought to the United States by force from their hinterland homes on the Bight of Biafra and shipped by Europeans to North America between the 17th and 19th centuries.

The recent migrant population from Nigeria settled in many of the United States' larger cities and urban centres and had come largely in search of economic opportunities in the late 20th century. Because of the realities of slavery and its erasure of African heritage and customs, most people who identify as Igbo in the United States and speak the Igbo language at home are from these families that arrived in the 20th century and forth. Since the turn of the 21st century genealogy tracing by means of DNA testing is in part revealing the Igbo ancestry of African Americans, some notable celebrities including Blair Underwood and Quincy Jones.... Wiki

---------------------------------------

You go soon jump inside the Lagoon....

2 Likes

Re: "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi by Mynd44: 4:11pm On May 08, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4)

I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu / Governor Peter Obi Hero Beer{popular Demand In Lagos State} / Don’t Spend Your Life Sleeping Outside Power, Osinbajo Advises Outgoing Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.