Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) (72075 Views)

‘zimbabwe’ In Nasarawa: Where Men Sleep With Call Girls In Exchange For Meals / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by excanny: 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤The snakes are dead...ain't they?

♤why they all fleeing

They are alive. The man held them on the heads and they look like they are constrictors, so their bites are non-venomous.
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by clemils1: 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
ori e o pe
WIZGUY69:

lol grin
are you saying you can't keep snake as a pet
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by hitleraldof(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2017
WIZGUY69:

You are not a man wink
......STFU
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by demgo: 5:44pm On May 08, 2017
Zimbabwe and Kenya, 5 and 6 in weirdo
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by phoneport(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2017
And so, i should go and boil BEANS...[b][/b]

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2017
Everyone seems to be killing snakes lately
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2017
Erums:
those snakes are alive ...thou its a skill .....alot of people are skilled at controlling snakes ....its no trick
It's no trick abi? Oya com an carry the one in the bush, in no backyard na.
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by cr7rooney10(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2017
Lala likes snakes =snakes has been liked by lala
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Erums(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2017
angry
DavidEsq:

It's no trick abi? Oya com an carry the one in the bush, in no backyard na.

Yea.... Its no trick..... Alot of persons do it both hone and abroad
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Opakan2: 6:26pm On May 08, 2017
savage grin

maybe they were killing off his poultry or something
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by michaelfriday44(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2017
eya from frying pan to fire

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by ogbiwa: 6:30pm On May 08, 2017
Lalasticlala still doing this
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by ogbiwa: 6:33pm On May 08, 2017
Lalasticlala be like "It must get there"

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2017
Hahahha see as people dey tear race
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by ballowap(m): 6:55pm On May 08, 2017
lol

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by konfused: 6:56pm On May 08, 2017
See where Mugabe says it's more developed than Nigeria.....
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 08, 2017
paybak:
Only God knows whats with me and this creepy creature.. The thought of it will always make me run outside from bathroom naked.. My phobia for that thing is outta this world. I don't even want to see it moving.. So that day, i was reading encarta and i mistakenly touch snakes profile.. O' boy, na desert snake come appear first. I run commot live my laptop for inside.. Na till 7pm when my roommie return i enter room since 10am.. Hunger almost killed me that day as i left my wallet and everything inside. Good God..

Ha, i think say na only me. I detest that reptile with everything.
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by hakinze00(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2017
Hehehehehe I am sure he wants to use it in settling some debts,since zimbabwe said u can use animals has means of payments too
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2017
Chai...see Olympics in Harare...now, now.
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Jay1988: 8:13pm On May 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤why they all fleeing
make I give. You him number make you find out hahaha lalala
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Welly92(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2017
your own phobia no be for here oo grin
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by bujy: 8:49pm On May 08, 2017
konfused:
See where Mugabe says it's more developed than Nigeria.....
thats a high density suburb
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by konfused: 8:55pm On May 08, 2017
bujy:
thats a high density suburb

SO??
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Patrique90(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2017
See as them give the man space
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by newslifeop: 9:04pm On May 08, 2017
Funny
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by bujy: 9:05pm On May 08, 2017
konfused:

SO??
your ajekule does it look like this
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2017
Those snakes aren't dead yet. He probably defanged them before parading them like that.
But mehn, wether defanged or not I go clear from there too. Those things gimme the creeps I tell u. Makes me wanna jump outta ma skin....

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Abdul124(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2017
Gominorrr:
Man Spotted Dragging Two Large Snakes on the Street in Broad Daylight While Chanting Incantations (Photos)

A man has been spotted walking on the street while dragging two large snakes behind him as he chants some incantations.

The man was spotted with his snakes

Mabvuku town, a high density suburb, some 17 km east of Harare, the capital city of Zimbabwe was brought to a standstill yesterday after residents witnessed a rare sight.

Residents were frightened after an unidentified man was spotted as he walked the streets whilst holding two snakes and and chanting some incantations as he went.

Residents were seen running away from the man and scampering to safety as he approached them with the snake.

According to Reports, the man's intentions have not been known yet but some witnesseses claim that the man was told by a prophet that it was the only way he would be able to rid himself of the snakes which always came to disturb him at night because they were passed down to him by his late father.

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/man-spotted-dragging-two-large-snakes.html

Eya.I wonder wht d Snakes needs frm him.
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Ricky247(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤why they all fleeing
Na you kill the snakes baa? Be like say you from Nigeria send juju go meet the snake
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Zieristclair(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2017
This is damn funny. From what I see in the picture s,the man was walking arithmetically while the people were running exponentially. Lol grin wink cheesy
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by dfrost: 2:16am On May 09, 2017
[quote author=paybak post=56323464][/quote]

You are not alone. I get scared seeing only the pictures. The day I watched Anaconda with my siblings, none of us kept our feet in the floor until the end of the movie.

WIZGUY69 said you are not man enough. If a man is qualified by his actions wrt the sliding creature, then I want to less man. I always allow my imagination run wild thinking of the creature curling around me and squeezing my rib cage until it cracks. Then gently lowers it head to swallow. Yuck!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) / Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? / Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.